/ [1/2]

boubabi

• Commissioner
4 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Banning me is the opposite of making me suffer. I dint think you get the "suffer" part.

However this is 6 tpe worthy and i'll stand my ground on that. If you cant prove (which is easy to prove with little organization) that this sig was claimed, i'm 100% claiming this

What part of “I don’t have time for this shit” do you not understand? I don’t even have time to be arguing with you about it. You also claimed you can’t remember and now it’s suddenly definitely claimable, which is it? If you are as organized as you say it should be easy to remember.

This is in @DollarAndADream‘s hands, it’s his category. If he allows it or looks for proof or whatever that’s fine. If he doesn’t allow it and you claim it anyway you’ll lose the week, simple as that. You don’t get to decide how things are enforced. You are a member, it isn’t your job to decide.

• Commissioner
15 minutes ago, STZ said:

Do we delete retired update threads? 

I mean if he hasn’t claimed them, I can’t see why they would expire. Onus shouldn’t be on him to prove they haven’t been claimed either.

At the same time, boub is clearly trying to stir shit - so it’s really hard to defend him. Probably the better course of action is to keep update threads alive rather than making an expiry date on PTs

That’s a lot of extra topics clogging the forum. Plus needing to establish when something is made to establish what player’s updates it would even be. And it would basically just be for Boubabi since no one else is going to post 4 year old sigs. I only suggest it because of the potential for abuse with the fact that our boards have changed so proof is potentially missing if you go back far enough.

20 minutes ago, boubabi said:

How is that making shit? Im claiming fucking VHL related work. This has as much value of any sig made here, dont see why I couldnt claim this today, yesterday or tomorrow if its valid.

Beketov and devise just finds new way to fuck me over just because they enjoy it.

all out of troll food sry

Edited by STZ

Jesus christ, beketov might be the worst commish of all time. You ask for fucking proof but you cant deliver. Again, its easy to side against me.

If dollar as little integrity  (things that you don't) and does his job properly, he will do the research to show that I am right.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, boubabi said:

Jesus christ, beketov might be the worst commish of all time. You ask for fucking proof but you cant deliver. Again, its easy to side against me.

If dollar as little integrity  (things that you don't) and does his job properly, he will do the research to show that I am right.

Call me whatever you want, I’ve learned to completely stop caring about your opinion. If people have a problem with me they would speak up. Unfortunately for your claim people only seem to be speaking up against you. So which one of us is really the awful one? I’m doing my job, you’re skirting as many rules as you can and starting as many arguigments as you can. If you think that me speaking out against that makes me a terrible commish then so be it.

In any case, I’m backing out of this. You can argue with yourself for all I care.

Twice people were saying that one of my sig was claimed and I showed them wrong twice as well. What makes you think you are right this time? I wont go through the same process every time just fpr the sake of it. If you are ready to make a claim, be ready to prove it with real proof. (Not bullshit, untruthful proof like "this sig was made on the other site so cant be proven" bullshit excuse that beketov tried to say)

• Commissioner
1 minute ago, boubabi said:

Twice people were saying that one of my sig was claimed and I showed them wrong twice as well. What makes you think you are right this time? I wont go through the same process every time just fpr the sake of it. If you are ready to make a claim, be ready to prove it with real proof. (Not bullshit, untruthful proof like "this sig was made on the other site so cant be proven" bullshit excuse that beketov tried to say)

I’ll admit I was wrong. However I was never trying to skirt around offering proof by saying t was probably for the last site. I’m just saying that’s a potential issue we could have considering we’ve changed sites twice.

But yup, I only bring it up because it’s you. You’re right as always, I’m just desperately biased and having nothing better to do than try to piss you off. Get over yourself.

Here’s the problem with posting sigs this old: it shouldn’t be up to everyone else to prove you can use a sig but it also shouldn’t be up to you to prove you never have. Both sides are right on this. Problem is that we’re going to run into this every single week while you post sigs that are 4 years old. So we need to come to some kind of compromise on how to deal with this. We can’t sit here for 2 hours every week and go through every sig you have ever posted; that simply isn’t reasonable. Mind you it’s also not reasonable to say you can’t earn anything from the work you have done; I get that.

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, boubabi said:

The solution IS TO FUCKING TRUST MY JUDGEMENT 

Jesus christ

Because you must be right and we must be wrong? You said yourself IN THIS THREAD that you don’t remember either so why should we just let you have it?

If you’re actually willing to be reasonable then how about this. When I get some free time next week I will go through and screenshot every single PT you have on this site. That way we have a record of all of them as reference. I will keep this and send you and Dollar a copy so that everyone is on the same page.

All I ask in return is that until I can get that made up, so likely just next week’s PT, you use more modern ones. I’m sure you must have a couple lying around. Does that seem reasonable? I’ll be the one putting in the effort, I’ll be the one finding the proof. You just need to hold off on the old ones until we can get it completely solved so we don’t need to deal with this every single week.

• Commissioner
Just now, boubabi said:

okay, I confirm you that I never claimed this sig, is that better ?

Way to ignore the entire important part of my post. I’m offering you a solution. We can’t just “trust” the judgement of every member for rulings. I’m not saying I don’t want to trust you but with sigs this old and people calling you out every week I’d rather not have to keep re-living this conversation.

Just now, Beketov said:

Way to ignore the entire important part of my post. I’m offering you a solution. We can’t just “trust” the judgement of every member for rulings. I’m not saying I don’t want to trust you but with sigs this old and people calling you out every week I’d rather not have to keep re-living this conversation.

In 5 minutes, I've been able to find all the claimed sig that I ever posted in here

why you couldn't do that as well ?

• Senior Admin

Jesus chill out fam. No the onus for keeping track of it shouldn't be entirely on boubabi as it should be up to us to keep records, but at the same time as the only person who claims such old sigs he should at least be slightly helpful in making sure they haven't been claimed. Now that being said, given how long he was either VHL or VHLM Mag Editor and how many sigs he has created here, the net difference is probably 0 as it seems obvious to me that he has ample un-claimed sigs to claim now so significant time spent policing this is probably time not all that well spent. 

I've been searching archives for the last 20 minutes and I haven't been able to find that this sig has been claimed. Personally I am satisfied with that. I recognize the sig as well, but it's entirely possible it was posted in the graphic discussion forum or something. And if I (or anyone else) can't find it, there is little ground to stand on when saying it can't be claimed.

Not perfect solution as it is not definitive but really, without perfect records its about as close as anyone can get. And in the future just archive his players update threads to make it easier. 

9 hours ago, boubabi said:

My point being, i dont think this is claimed because I never had to claim sig before with the VHLM Mag, as I received full tpe for the mag. I just claim them chronically, and i dont remember posting this. 

Tom slaughter was during my gm time, which happened here.

Of course you'll remember the sig, it was all over the board for a year, however, I never claimed tpe for this

Funny how I've been requested to show proof to my saying, but now you can say what you want based on a "feeling" 

How the hell you guys work, jesus christ

Lol, jesus. Calm down.

When you said that you'll gladly post another one if this one is claimed, I figured you'd be more laid back about it. That's why I said let's just post another one to be safe, because I know a lot of people remember this sig. I figured you'd be on board with that, because of how many you have. I wasn't trying to force any rules without any proof, I was just trying to go about it in the safest way, and you blew up on it.

I mean, you could technically just post all the sigs again from the old board because we can't access the old board anymore and there's no proof. This isn't a good situation to be in. I can't do anything about it, and you can just go ahead and say we have no proof over and over again. Maybe I'll dig up old media spots now, or if we get that EFL/SBA welfare thing going on, I'll dig up sigs I used on those dead leagues and say there's no proof that I posted them because the sites are shut down now.

If we're just going off of proof, it's an iffy situation. I have to let you just claim it then, I guess?

• Commissioner

This is all dealt with anyway, don’t worry about it guys. @boubabi, @DollarAndADream And I now have a full list of the sigs he has used before as reference. It did reveal 2 that we’re used twice in the past that no one noticed (which he will make up for) but this was not one of them.

9 hours ago, boubabi said:

Not only its not my job, I explained why its likely not claimed. But they cant listen, beketov only listen to kendrick.

Haha you are so hung up on this. I don't talk to Beketov, he just sees the toxicity and points it out.