Portal Update 1.4 + S59 Award Predictions

Will

• Senior Admin
10 hours ago, Beketov said:

FYI @Will most improved is missing from the predictions. You also have it listed as Top Two-War Forward.

Fixed, not sure if deleted most improved by accident or thought it was being remove with sportsmanlike/leader for whatever reason.

• Senior Admin
On 2/16/2018 at 10:37 PM, Tyler said:

when are you gonna add the rookies? 

They should all be in there now I believe, anyway there will be a few extra days for this than usual on account of my screwups :P 

• Senior Admin

@STZ @tfong @street @jRuutu @bukss_a @Velevra

You guys are currently missing a prediction for Most Improved because (my fault) of the confusion with award changes, it was somehow removed when I went to get rid of Top Leader and Most Sportsmanlike so those of you that submitted early are missing it. If you just log in and go over to the Predictions page you will be able to add in a Most Improved. 

Sorry for the confusion. If any of you don't get it in by the time Predictions close just shoot me a PM with your prediction for Most Improved and I will add it into the system manually. 

• Senior Admin
14 minutes ago, Týr said:

@Will

I tried registering with Tyr and with Týr. Neither username works.

You just caught me as I pushing an update through! It should be good in a couple of minutes I'll let you know when I'm done

• Senior Admin
28 minutes ago, Týr said:

@Will

I tried registering with Tyr and with Týr. Neither username works.

OK, sorry about that. You're registration actually went through fine it was just trying to redirect you to the wrong spot because I moved some things around. 

You should be able to log in with username 'Tyr' and whatever password you chose! 

• Senior Admin
3 minutes ago, tfong said:

@Will Think the portal is broken, showing a 404 error.

Yeah I'm just working on ironing out an update right now. 

Im assuming its when you try to look at the index? If so I'm going to fix that link in a second here, I just re-organized all the sim files.

Other than the index everything seems to be working fine for me