Any other sim leagues out there?

Banackock

I tried SBA, zero interest. Don't follow basketball a whole lot but am a big enough sports fan to know big players and basic shit. Likely same thing goes for football too. 

Just searching for maybe one more hockey one if possible... GOMHL, SHL and VHL.. Let the BURN OUT ROLLLLL

That baseball league wa okay but if you wanna burn out, join that league. If you don't do the 300 PT's a week, you fall behind the TPE whores and good players - if you do do them, you have zero life because there's a new one every 3 days it seems. 

You can try the Metroho Hockey league, where Beavis and I came from.

It's more hands on in that you GM/coach a team you make up from scratch.

It's died down quite a bit but there are still a fair amount of teams playing. 

Please use my referral # 9115 if you so decide to join.

23 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

There's still enough teams though to play.

I've noticed the leagues for level 1,4,5 fill fast but 2,3 don't.

YOu been playing? Recently?

5 minutes ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

I played a season about a month ago because some newb girl asked me to join a league.

I go there a few times a

month just to wheel n deal in off season and keep my accounts active.

I log in occasionally just to see if I got any messages that’s about it though.

13 hours ago, Exlaxchronicles said:

You can try the Metroho Hockey league, where Beavis and I came from.

It's more hands on in that you GM/coach a team you make up from scratch.

It's died down quite a bit but there are still a fair amount of teams playing. 

Please use my referral # 9115 if you so decide to join.

I'm still on Meteroho.  I rarley trade and just like to draft and build, but I took fucked my cap at the start and am JUST now getting around to all the contracts running out lol.

My routine at work when I have downtime is Meteroho for drills, drafting and arena updates.  Sim all my games.  Then come to VHL lol

3 hours ago, Spade18 said:

I'm still on Meteroho.  I rarley trade and just like to draft and build, but I took fucked my cap at the start and am JUST now getting around to all the contracts running out lol.

My routine at work when I have downtime is Meteroho for drills, drafting and arena updates.  Sim all my games.  Then come to VHL lol

Im exlaxchronicles and beermeister over there if ya ever wanna contact me.

BESL, on the Pucktheory forums. Super lax requirements (basically you get rated every season based on post count with a few modifiers, you don't need to do anything PT wise, and your rating plus your contract determines what you add to your guy). It's the type of thing where you could genuinely just have it running in the background, pop on every few days, comment on some games and in the team threads, and still be a decent player.

22 hours ago, Banackock said:

I tried SBA, zero interest. Don't follow basketball a whole lot but am a big enough sports fan to know big players and basic shit. Likely same thing goes for football too. 

Just searching for maybe one more hockey one if possible... GOMHL, SHL and VHL.. Let the BURN OUT ROLLLLL

That baseball league wa okay but if you wanna burn out, join that league. If you don't do the 300 PT's a week, you fall behind the TPE whores and good players - if you do do them, you have zero life because there's a new one every 3 days it seems. 

The EFL is the vhl football affiliate...its newer (starting 6th season in a week or 2) so still growing but super active. The reddit drive 2 days ago got us like 70 new members. Nows a great time to join @Banackock and your media post here is worth the same 6tpe when cross posted over there. Very good group of guys, highly recommended 

6 minutes ago, HellBillyXIII said:

Lol i came from metroho. Logged on for 1st time in years and saw on forums people talking about vhl...its how i found this league. Metroho looked dead af. 

That means that I recruited you lol