To :rig:

Vernon Von Axelberry

Dexter Lane

S62 SEA 2nd

S62 SEA 3rd

To :sea:

Markus King

Matthieu Bourdon

We've spoken, but for public display of affection - thanks @BluObieZ for all you've brought the team. Your stellar, amazing - OUT OF THIS WORLD.. play.. brought us such great success in the playoffs and you're a huge reason I officially have the cup to my name as a GM. Unfortunately, this is a part of the business and it's a tough lesson I had to learn. You can't keep guys just because you like them (not every time). Some, you have to part ways with for the better of the team and group. You'll be missed though, dude. Been great times sharing a team and LR with you.

@ADV thnx for doing stuff on the ice. Hope you find activity again one day. VHL needs a great member like you.

@Lunaro Welcome back.

@Kendrick Hell has officially froze over, hey? But, I find myself agreeing with you more and more as our VHL existence goes on and our relationship is blossoming into an example of civility and strength for the better of the VHL. Happy and excited to be adding an elite goalie to the roster for what could be our final push as a group. Welcome to the team, dude. 

@hedgehog337 accepted.

• Victor changed the title to SEA/RIG ; S59 Off-season