Timeline

PH8

Hello, just wanted a timeline on when I'm allowed back please. This is Anderson. Few months back I made an account to ask but I got banned right away without any contact or notice. All I want is a timeline, thanks :cheers:

I've made a post in the BoG as we've been speaking via Forum Chat.

I feel as though time has banned, and though you have a history, the league has changed much. I feel like a chance should be given - though, it would be a one strike and you're out kind of deal. You have the ability to be an excelling and positive member and person when you wish to be and those qualities are things which this league desires, needs, wants and thrives off of. Though, you have poor, negative ones as well. Time has past, hopefully if they decide to give you the chance, you come back better and for the league. Have fun, don't take it seriously and be a part of the community.

I would give you a chance, but that's me. 

1 minute ago, Beaviss said:

@PH8 I wouldn't mind having you back personally ?

I know a lot of people wouldn't mind, but a lot people do, and it's down to shit I done before. Sorry for letting you down when I signed with your VHLM team and pulled stupid shit. How's QC doing for you? I notice Keaton Louth is playing for Calgary now so you're recreating finally?

Just now, PH8 said:

I know a lot of people wouldn't mind, but a lot people do, and it's down to shit I done before. Sorry for letting you down when I signed with your VHLM team and pulled stupid shit. How's QC doing for you? I notice Keaton Louth is playing for Calgary now so you're recreating finally?

QC went thru an epic rebuild after Frank left it in ruins this is the first year they have looked good since I have taken over but it's all up from here. Louth is playing decent this season and last season when he switched to forward. My gm player Beau Louth sucks tho. I got two more seasons with Keaton before I got to recreate.

2 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

QC went thru an epic rebuild after Frank left it in ruins this is the first year they have looked good since I have taken over but it's all up from here. Louth is playing decent this season and last season when he switched to forward. My gm player Beau Louth sucks tho. I got two more seasons with Keaton before I got to recreate.

Wait so Keaton doesn't have to play on QC?

Just now, PH8 said:

Wait so Keaton doesn't have to play on QC?

No since Quebec used a draft pick and traded for him and I was kinda forced into the role. They made an exception for me so I could move him and I could recreate a GM player. So basically I had to move Keaton and I could make Beau after he left QC.

No since Quebec used a draft pick and traded for him and I was kinda forced into the role. They made an exception for me so I could move him and I could recreate a GM player. So basically I had to move Keaton and I could make Beau after he left QC.

Oh so you can't update Keaton anymore since I heard Player Two was scrapped

5 minutes ago, PH8 said:

Oh so you can't update Keaton anymore since I heard Player Two was scrapped

It was scrapped but GM's have gm players one player is a free player and can only play for your team the other is a regular player

It was scrapped but GM's have gm players one player is a free player and can only play for your team the other is a regular player

Oh nice, so you can actively update both? That's great because it would be a shame to see Keaton rot away. #OnceAnAceAlwaysAnAce

9 minutes ago, PH8 said:

Oh nice, so you can actively update both? That's great because it would be a shame to see Keaton rot away. #OnceAnAceAlwaysAnAce

He's a big bust tho he's done nothing is whole career.