Have we lost all diversity?

Beketov

The SBA has the same problem, most members know now which attributes are OP so builds end up resulting in little variance and veteran members have their player start dominating earlier because they put their TPE in at the right order. They also recently compounded the issue by removing archetypes in favor of a "build your own archetype" system.

Count me as one of the scrubs who didn't build right early on and paid the price for it with Harding's rookie season. Best believe I'm working on building him out the right way now, although going for checking early rather than saving it for last means Harding probably won't be a dominant offensive player til his 3rd pro season.

Edited by .sniffuM

26 minutes ago, Victor said:

I'm glad someone appreciates my quest for authenticity.

You pick up on little quirks like that if you see a guy write often enough. I was in plenty of arguments with our French friend, so I saw the space too many times...

• Admin
1 hour ago, diamond_ace said:

You pick up on little quirks like that if you see a guy write often enough. I was in plenty of arguments with our French friend, so I saw the space too many times...

I think it's a French speaking thing in general, I've seen it when I've come across French people chatting football on Twitter and stuff.

1 hour ago, Victor said:

I think it's a French speaking thing in general, I've seen it when I've come across French people chatting football on Twitter and stuff.

You're always supposed to have a space before and after the following in French

: ; ! ?

Source: the internet, even I didn't know that.

• Commissioner
10 minutes ago, McWolf said:

You're always supposed to have a space before and after the following in French

: ; ! ?

Source: the internet, even I didn't know that.

Fact.

Source: I frequently have to put French subtitles in.