What food are you?

Guest Svoboda_3

What Food Matches Your Personality?

1. You got: Spaghetti and Meatballs

You are spaghetti and meatballs. You’re classic and fun and a little messy. Sometimes even a little out of control. AND you have many wonderful talents (those are the meatballs).
  2. You got: Sandwich

You’re a sandwich. You’re good in a wide variety of situations. Has anyone ever described you as “the girl/boy next door”? If not, THEY SHOULD. You’re easy to get along with and so versatile. Now go snuggle up between two pieces of bread. You’ve earned it.
  3. You got: Ice Cream

Well, well, well, congratulations. You are ice cream. Everybody loves you. Everybody wants you. You just make people feel good. Sometimes even children cry if they can’t be near you.
  4. You got: Pizza

Oh my God. You’re pizza. You’re effortlessly cool. You have very few enemies. And some people have strong opinions about you. But that’s OK. You’re flawless.
  5. You got: Donut

You’re a donut, the most extravagant of the breakfasts. Yes, even more than pancakes. Much like dessert for breakfast, you’re extreme in a good way. You’re really living. We should all applaud you for doing what everyone else can’t.
  6. You got: Sushi

You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.
  7. You got: Hot Buttered Roll

You’re a hot, buttered roll. Emphasis on the HOT. Everybody wants you but not everybody can have you. Be careful with your hotness and don’t use it for evil.

Guest Svoboda_3

I was hoping for a milkshake, cause I was told my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard.

Almost sounds like a John Wayne Gacy theme song.

1. You got: Sushi
    You’re sushi. Being raw fish never felt so good. You’re smart, sophisticated, and fancy. But slap anyone who tries to dip you in soy sauce.

Um yea, i'm not fancy or sophisticated, but ok.

I got the sushi too. Personally, I think it fits me, given the description

Guest Svoboda_3

I got the sushi too. Personally, I think it fits me, given the description

Okay, we dipped you in Soy Sauce once while in Calgary. Get over it.

The Burrito

Dim the lights! Here comes the burritoooooooo! (That’s you.) You’re a renaissance man/woman. You’ve got a little bit of everything. And everybody better watch out because your flour tortilla is homemade.

Edited by Mike