S63 VHL All-Star Game

Beaviss

• Commissioner

11pm for me on a day I wake up at 4:45am means I will be missing it live but hopefully I’ll be able to catch the VOD afterwards.

23 minutes ago, Beketov said:

11pm for me on a day I wake up at 4:45am means I will be missing it live but hopefully I’ll be able to catch the VOD afterwards.

Shit, didn’t even realize he was using pretty stupid time ... I’ll probably miss it too lol

• Commissioner
20 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

West coast best coast

Except when everyone in the league is in time zones earlier than you basically :P

Still though, I get it, a time that would be convenient for me (for example) would be the middle of the afternoon for you so you gotta do it when you can.

1 minute ago, Beketov said:

Except when everyone in the league is in time zones earlier than you basically :P

Still though, I get it, a time that would be convenient for me (for example) would be the middle of the afternoon for you so you gotta do it when you can.

I dont get home till 5:30 and I gotta set everything up :P id do it sooner but my Christmas party is the next day and Sunday im going to my wife's Christmas party 

8 hours ago, DollarAndADream said:

Tomorrow at 7? I should be able to catch that. I'm not sure I'll be doing anything, unless I'm on Battlefield or Red Dead Online with buddies. I'll only go on RDO with buddies though. Game is a mess right now.

you have to stay in packs to survive

13 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

What's the plan for the vc?

ill make a vc party before the game if you wanna join the party add "Beevlss" on PSN

yes thats an L