HSK/TOR ; S36 off-season

Higgins

:hel: receives:
S37 TOR 1st
S39 TOR 1st

:tor: receives:
RW - Anatoli Zhumbayev
S38 HSK 2nd

Goodbye fever you were one of my greatest draft picks and an even better teammate in Helsinki. I hope you enjoy Toronto! I guess this means the Helsinki run is coming to an end.

I thoroughly enjoyed my time in Helsinki from Steezy selling me hard on the Titans in my time with Bratislava in S31, to the talks with Higgy leading up to the S32 VHL draft to winning the Funk in S34, putting up 76 points after a dismal 14 in my rookie campaign. The playoff losses to Riga in S32 and S33 hurt like hell, especially in S33 but just made us stronger as a team and helped us win it all in S34 when I scored three of the four game winners in the finals, including the game 7 OT winner. Breaking 100 points in S35 was a plus but losing to the Meute was heartbreaking, and this season was disappointing, after many successful years in Helsinki. My individual performance was nice, leading the league in assists but we just didn't have the depth to compete for a cup and it was time for the rebuild to commence. I thank Higgy and Steezy for helping mold me into the player that I am today as well as all the guys who I had the chance to play with in Helsinki. I look forward to the new experience and challenges in Toronto and hope to bring some success and leadership to the club, starting this new chapter in my career. Now lets go win some cups!

Good luck in TO, fever. Easily one of the most underrated and under appreciated members of this league. Two of my favorite Watchmen alums gonna rip it up together. AZ-OZ connection was something to remember from last season, and I think Toronto got one hell of a player here.

Solid trade for both teams. I really think this pushes Toronto over the edge and makes them the best team in the league right now. They have the star power, the goalie, the depth on both offense and defense. The best forward core going right now and the best goalie with a solid blue line imo.