Mock Draft

Dil

Alrighty I’m gonna do a quick mock draft. (First 6 Picks

Dont hate me this is my opinion.

1.  Ryan Sullivan Jr. @Advantage

D |6’6”|220lb|YUK

Almost a no brainer at this point Ryan Sullivan Jr. is going 1st overal. He’s been leading the draft class since I’ve joined (and probably earlier) and there was not many close to him. He’s a big kid weighing 220lb at 6’6”. He’s a forced to be reckoned with on the ice. He has 80 skating already which is absurd. He has excellent passing and amazing defensive abilities. Top of my list no doubt.

ACTUAL RANKING: 1

2. Elias Dahlberg @Nykonax

LW|6’3”|196lb|OTT

Damn this can f*cking shoot. He’s top of the league in goals for a reason. Other than that he is also second in points. He’s speedy, tough, and has a great defensive ability. You could probably not go wrong picking him at 1st but we have him here at 2nd.

ACTUAL RANKING: 6

3. Joel Ylonen @Esso2264

C|6’1”|187lb|LVA

Call me biased since he’s my teammate but he’s one heck of a player. Good skating, great passing, decent shot, and good defensive ability. Put him up this high due to activity. Other people in his position seem to only be claiming welfare or either quite away down when comparing TPE. Solid pick at 3rd.

ACTUAL RANKING: 7

4. Ryan Zabby @RyanZabby

C|6’8”|140lb|YUK

Ignoring the fact this guy is a f*cking twig,(Jesus 240lb at 6’8”) he is a solid center. He is racking up points like there’s no tomorrow. He’s fast, good scoring, good play making, and a great defensive ability. He has dropped down the rankings due to only claiming a little tpe in the last few weeks compared to others expected to go in the first round of the draft.

ACTUAL RANKING: 3

5. Brick Wahl @BladeMaiden

G|6’7”|247lb|SSK

One heck of a goalie. Definitely best goalie in this draft. Wahl has proven he is an absolute tank and a snipers worst nightmare. Only reason they have dropped so far down is due to their position. 

ACTUAL RANKING: 2

6. Piotr Jerwa @majesiu

D|6’3”|218lb|SSK

A solid defenceman who is an offensive threat. This kid can absolutely rip the puck aswell as send a beauty of a pass. Not only that he has probably one of the best defensive abilities in this defensively packed draft class. Reason for the drop in ranking is inactivity and not claiming TPE very actively compared to other players.

ACTUAL RANKING: 4

Again please no hate this is my opinion on who I would pick in which order. Obviously teams who pick in certain positions have different needs. This is just my opinion. If you would like to rearrange this to away you think is better, please feel free to!

1 hour ago, majesiu said:

If people won't stop talking about my inactivity I might very well go that route ?

I doubt you'll go the low, you might have a few people asking you if you intend to pick up your socks in the future but if you say yes they will snap you up like Lucky the leprechaun on lucky charms, if ya know what I mean! lol

7 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

I doubt you'll go the low, you might have a few people asking you if you intend to pick up your socks in the future but if you say yes they will snap you up like Lucky the leprechaun on lucky charms, if ya know what I mean! lol

I'd cut him a bit if slack. Hes busy making the be all, end all of running backs in the ncaa. Killing it over there. Wouldn't let him drop very far