Smooth Jive Retires

I had one final year after this one (I will be playing this season for them still). I just would rather spark my interest again then have none in this league.

for getting twice your worth

Not really though... Oh, one more season would have really set me apart with that trade. I have done my part in Toronto, and Sandro got the best he ultimately could have for a player who screwed him over.

Not really though... Oh, one more season would have really set me apart with that trade. I have done my part in Toronto, and Sandro got the best he ultimately could have for a player who screwed him over.

Really though.. That 1st turned into Jardy. Jive is very good player but the reputation and pull that Jardy gives a team he plays for is arguably worth your player alone even if you finished your career.. Not to mention Boom..

• Admin

Yes really. Tordahl for Jive or Young (or Leitner or Stark) for Jive would have been debatable in Helsinki's favour, let alone both.

Two more seasons would have helped. But you retiring now has nothing to do with it. This was my stance already.

Young is great, but would that have been nice for Toronto right now? Not really. I am not saying Higgins lost the deal, because he did win it. Sandro didn't lose the deal though, he got the best that he could for a player demanding out. Higgins took advantage of it, and yes that was smart, but in the end I see it working for both teams.

Who cares you guys, he wants to restart and refresh his impact in this league. We shouldn't be saying shit to a guy who wants to stick around with a new spark.

Who cares you guys, he wants to restart and refresh his impact in this league. We shouldn't be saying shit to a guy who wants to stick around with a new spark.

701 a big boy, he can take it and come back with his own valid points. I think he'll be alright. Only reason he lost interest last time is because SMF was a piece of shit for his computer.

I know he is a big boy, but who cares. That was the past and he didn't respond until someone came in here to say something. He wants to start fresh and his past player is the past. Instead o beating guys down when they want to re-spark their interest we could do the opposite seeing as we lost some members.

• Admin

No one's saying shit to 701, I'm talking about the trade.