Apparently, the Wahl Goes Both Ways?

BladeMaiden

Apparently, the Wahl Goes Both Ways?

Shocking news has been released in the VHLM today Brick Wahl stepped out after Game 2 of the playoffs to talk about his recent shutout victory. Reporters asked Wahl of personal and professional questions. Wahl first commented on how disappointed he was with games one of the shows down with Halifax. “Some games you want to remember and some games you want to forget.” When asked how he deals with the games he would like to forget a reporter also inquired after Brick’s girlfriend Caylin.  “Caylin, decided to stay in Vegas when I left. I’ve been spending my time with a new someone special who has brought out the very best in me, and it doesn’t hurt that he has the cutest accent. That’s right you heard it right I’m bisexual and I refuse to hide who I am anymore. I can’t think of a better person to spend time with than Carles Puigemont and I know he feels the same. Hope ya’ll have a nice day, I won’t be fielding any more questions today. I have somewhere better to be.”

@Eudaldkp (I don't really know how this started but is is a thing now..lol)

Carles, or Gayles now, was changing in the lockerroom while overhearing his teammate's interview. When Brick just went ham and confessed his love for him, everyone looked at Carles and he just smirked and kinda did the Karlsson wink thing, but to be honest he is pretty bad at winking and didn't come out as nice as Karlsson's wink. He just said "I'm glad you got it out of your chest. You stopped everything last game except for your feelings."

Just now, McWolf said:

Brick x Carles erotic fanfictions coming up

McWolf If anyone is going to write the Brick and Carles loves story it will probably be Eudaldkp . Check out that last line, it is like he writes freekin' romance novels. Brick sure is a lucky fella ;)

26 minutes ago, Eudaldkp said:

Carles, or Gayles now, was changing in the lockerroom while overhearing his teammate's interview. When Brick just went ham and confessed his love for him, everyone looked at Carles and he just smirked and kinda did the Karlsson wink thing, but to be honest he is pretty bad at winking and didn't come out as nice as Karlsson's wink. He just said "I'm glad you got it out of your chest. You stopped everything last game except for your feelings."

8 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

I knew something was up. Your chirps/60 was going down for no good reason.

Are you saying that lost my fire, because if you want chirps i'll give you a chirp . " Dahlberg you couldn't score with $5000 in your pocket in Thailand" -Brick Wahl

Edited by BladeMaiden