Edition 180 - S37 Draft Edition

STZ

Good read and offered insight into the draft and the draftees.

I can't wait for the draft and while the recreates will probably dominate the VHL rookie race, Hopefully Linholm can help make his own mark on the league once he's drafted.

Nice mock draft, though I'm assuming Helsinki take Salo 9th since Calgary doesn't need a goalie.

Thanks Victor.  I went off the draft order in the draft thread (with 1st and 2nd flipped since that wasn't updated) because I wasn't sure of the order.  Originally Toronto had the 9th in the order, and Helsinki only had the 7th pick.

"Cologne finally made the playoffs last season", Who's writing this stuff? haha

Insulting my player means I will fail to acknowledge any accomplishments the Express may have had.  :P

Insulting my player means I will fail to acknowledge any accomplishments the Express may have had.  :P

Bitter tasting Toast ;)

Nope, you are wrong. He is a defenseman

I think I would know, considering I've been his GM this whole season. He's been playing as a forward all season and playoffs, and I even clarified with him today just to make sure I was not hallucinating. He is a forward.

I think I would know, considering I've been his GM this whole season. He's been playing as a forward all season and playoffs, and I even clarified with him today just to make sure I was not hallucinating. He is a forward.

You might want to have a closer chat with him haha

He's a Defense according to his player page.

Yeah I just saw that, but I've been playing him as a forward all year and talk with him a lot and he wants to be a forward. The odd thing is, he is listed as a left winger in the sim. I guess when he made his player he accidentaly made himself a defenseman.