What Should My Next Username Be?

Fire Tortorella

So, it's finally happened - Both Ron Hextall and Dave Hakstol have been fired from the Philadelphia Flyers. The jury is still out on firing the former, but for the latter....CELEBRATION TIME! His college hockey low to high offensive system relying on point shots while also giving preference to no skill defenseman is finally gone! This leaves me in a conundrum though, because I don't know what my next username should be:

Flyersfan1493 - My original username. Pretty self-explanatory. Flyers fan, 14 and 93 for my favorite players at the time (Sean Couturier and Jakub Voracek) Probably the safest best.

Flyersfan1453 - Similar to the first name I mentioned, but just updating the numbers. Gostisbehere has risen to my second favorite player on the team. I specifically remember telling @eaglesfan036 in the car when he was still a junior at Union College, then watching him in the Frozen Four. He had one of the most dominant games I can remember a single player having.

Jim - We have a Will, we used to have a Seth...why not a Jim?

On 12/27/2018 at 12:05 AM, eaglesfan036 said:

How About Hire Q or Hire Quenville?

On 12/26/2018 at 7:19 PM, diamond_ace said:

Hire _

As in, whoever you'd like as Hakstol's replacement

I'd figure this, unless Philly has someone internally or with the Phantom's that makes sense. 

Also @Fire Hakstol instead of making it the username fan of your team, you should be _Fan with the blank being your fav Flyer. Freshen it up if your going to stick with something for ages again at least this way it'll be something new!