Oslo Storm PC

1. What kind of player do you want to be?

2. What are the top 2 teams you want to be drafted by?

3. Is there any team or teams you won't play for?

4. What are your season goals?

5. Given the chance at expansion, what city would you choose and why?

@Eudaldkp @Tim @JayF @Sohva @Philliefan @Sixersfan549 @DilIsPickle @SwagSloth @Ty343 

1. An elite sniper who is also responsible defensively.

2. Already drafted. :cal:

3. I’m a life time Calgary boi

4. To carry Oslo to a cup

5. VANCOUVER HANDS DOWN NO FUCKING QUESTION

A solid pointman/defensive defenseman with good playmaking ability. If I can, I'd also fancy adding a bit of a physical side to my game and then hopefully a bit of a scoring touch.

I was already drafted by QCM, and I couldn't be happier.

Of course not. Playing in the VHLM is an honor, much less playing in the VHL. I'll be happy to play anywhere.

Bank as much TPE as possible (I'm already over the 200 TPE limit) for next year in the VHL.

Philadelphia. Born and raised!

I'd want to be a two-way forward who can score with ease

I have no preferences, maybe the Legion due to Lehtinen

I wouldn't not play for a team

I want to improve as much as possible and show that I could make the VHL. 

Philly, best city in the south east of Pennsylvania

1. Oslo seems to be struggling, how surprised are you?

2. How has your experience on the VHL been so far?

3. How has your player been performing so far?

4. How do you see our season playing out?

5. With the GM kind of firm on trading picks, do you think it was bad to not go after Curtis Gary?

6. Despite the active bodies on the team, what do you think is the problem with the Storm's lack of success?

@Eudaldkp @Tim @JayF @Sohva @Philliefan @Sixersfan549 @DilIsPickle @SwagSloth @Ty343 

1. I never knew these guys where this shit. Cmon guys.

2. Horrendous. 

3. I’ve been killing it.

4. Hopefully if these goons start producing points we can win

5. Gm is a doofus. 

6. Shitty GM and Agm. Fire them both.

• Commissioner
6 minutes ago, DilIsPickle said:

1. I never knew these guys where this shit. Cmon guys.

2. Horrendous. 

3. I’ve been killing it.

4. Hopefully if these goons start producing points we can win

5. Gm is a doofus. 

6. Shitty GM and Agm. Fire them both.

FYI your answers have to be way longer.

9 hours ago, Trifecta said:

5. With the GM kind of firm on trading picks, do you think it was bad to not go after Curtis Gary?

6. Despite the active bodies on the team, what do you think is the problem with the Storm's lack of success?

1. Pretty surprised, I didn't expect this start. We're struggling hard and we need to do something about it.

2. It's a super fun league, I love it a lot. I see myself playing for a lot of seasons

3. Pretty good I'd say, for now in the top 10 of every scoring category despite having a rough last 5 games, but I'm happy with it.

4. I see the team picking up the slack, we really should be winning more games. Maybe a trade turns it around, I don't know. We're 20 games in and we've won only once against a good team.

5. He could've helped us a lot, that's for sure. I've been pretty vocal about it, I want a trade to happen but there's no need to go for 200tpe guys, what we lack (IMO) is depth.

6. I don't really know. Maybe having a more active goalie would be nice and we probably need more depth. Losing Famished hurt us a lot.

Very. I personally have been playing the best hockey of my life and was expecting all of the guys to rally and have a strong push this year.

Pretty good. Hoping to win a cup before I retire.

This year, quite well. I have the highest PPG of my career and have been as solid as always on D.

Hopefully winning a cup.

Look. We're a team that simply isn't playing up to its potential. Whether or not we needed another player is irrelevant. We should be playing better with the guys we've got. Simple as that.

Honestly, depth. Our Stars and studs have been playing at least well enough recently, but our depth guys have been letting us down. Active or not, they need to be better.

I understand that Oslo was projected to be on top, so it should be surprising that they're not. But the season is still young and there is plenty of time to catch up.

I've only been involved for a few days but I'm enjoying it so far. Love the community.

1 point in 4 games. Its early but i'd like to see more production.

From what I've seen, a cup should definitely be in our sights.

Couldn't have hurt, but I think the team is good enough with out him.

We have the talent, just seems to be a lot of bad luck right now. We'll turn it around.

On 1/7/2019 at 6:16 PM, Trifecta said:

1. I am very surprised but I know that the season isn’t over

2. It has been good and I have liked my time here.

3. I have 13 points but I know that I could perform better.

4. I see us playing very well in the playoffs.

5. I did not really pay attention to that.

6. Just some bad games and us not playing our best

1. How shocked were you to hear Oslo will be starting another rebuild?

2. The management has begun shipping players off to contenders so that the players can have a shot at a successful season, who is a player that has been traded that you will miss the most?

3. If you are eligible for the draft, where are you expecting yourself to go position wise?

4. Is there a VHL team that you would like to play for more than others?

5. Who would you say is the NHL equivalent of your VHL player?

6. Which VHL player do you admire the most and why?

@Bandit @Lightningyamasha @Ty343 @Sohva @Philliefan @Sixersfan549 @JayF @Tim

Honestly, quite. I know we are/were underperforming, but I thought we had a good enough core that we could turn things around.

2. The management has begun shipping players off to contenders so that the players can have a shot at a successful season, who is a player that has been traded that you will miss the most?

@DilIsPickle. He and I have been money all year, connecting on what seems to be at least one goal per game.

3. If you are eligible for the draft, where are you expecting yourself to go position wise?

I've already been drafted, but I went higher than I thought I would.

QCM, of course!

Jonas Brodin, maybe. Not the best scoring touch, but good passing skills and very good defensively.

Casey Jones. QCM bb!

I was shocked because I came into this team expecting it to be a contender. We had good players but the results just weren't coming in.

@Eudaldkp is the one that convinced me to join Oslo and now he's gone.

I'm still very new here with not a lot of tpe so far, so probably not very high.

I do not know enough about the VHL teams to answer this question seriously. If I had to chose I'd say Davos or Helsinki based purely on the fact I like their logos the most.

I would like to be like Stamkos, can snipe the corners and thread the needle when passing, but im not there yet.

I dont know how to answer this question as I dont know much about the VHL players but I'll say Mountain Thunderfist because with a name like that anything is possible.

14 minutes ago, Lightningyamasha said:

I was shocked because I came into this team expecting it to be a contender. We had good players but the results just weren't coming in.

@Eudaldkp is the one that convinced me to join Oslo and now he's gone.

I'm still very new here with not a lot of tpe so far, so probably not very high.

I do not know enough about the VHL teams to answer this question seriously. If I had to chose I'd say Davos or Helsinki based purely on the fact I like their logos the most.

I would like to be like Stamkos, can snipe the corners and thread the needle when passing, but im not there yet.

I dont know how to answer this question as I dont know much about the VHL players but I'll say Mountain Thunderfist because with a name like that anything is possible.

Hopefully we get to play together again in the majors next season:) Keep up that work I'm sure you'll get drafted high