Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 1/17/2022 at 6:46 PM, Masu Chan said:

lh0QzFTVCikj_zAgds0j8ObXSyPVXVR8oUgbN53aIz2lqTmQG54KLGk1axc9cFyez5Isv5MSXBqzewREEGknSKlyan4KcKW4kelRVZpvpGdalG8TwzPl3cm-1ArU_bRSSkxz0Nwm

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of January 23th, 2022

(You don’t need to answer every single one, just 6 for 2 TPE)

1: The Reaper awards will be held in the afternoon! Are you excited?!

2: Which teams are you hoping to be drafted to this off season? VHLM, VHLE & VHL teams if you have any preference.

3: Which attribute are you going to improve most before the next season?

4: How many points do you think your player will get next season?

5: Which player do you hope to play with again after this season?

6: If the Reaper's changed colors next season, which colors would you choose?

7: Taco or Burrito?

8: Which team would you like Connor McDavid to be traded to. I know it's not gonna happen, but if...

9: Who is your favorite Movie Character?

1. Bit late on the answer but award ceremonies are always fun. Also happy to win Reserve Reaper award!

3. My puck handling seems to let me down so i have spent a lot of points on it, easier to pass or score when you can keep hold of the puck

4. My first season was suprisingly good 52 in 72, so i am hoping at least the same but of course i am aiming for more

7. Burrito of course, much more enjoyable eating experience

8. Actually not sure, i mean i could say Colorado but that would just be unfair. For some reason i find the idea of McDavid going to somewhere like Sharks would be fun

9. I guess Ripley from Alien

53621440_pastedimage0.png.0e00fc4ad4bcc26ef2fc8e280e3f61f7.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of January 30th, 2022

1: Do you have any personal goals for your player in the upcoming season?

2: What are your expectations for the Reapers coming into this season?

3: Who is the most underrated player in the NHL and why?

4: Which player are you most excited to play with and why?

5: You are stuck on a deserted island and there is no way off the island. You can bring one teammate, who are you bringing and why?

6: Which team are you looking forward to playing this season?

7: If your player was to be drafted to a NHL team, where do you think he would land?

8: What is your favorite soda to drink and why? (Example: Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, etc.)

9: What is one thing that is very unlikely to happen, but you hope happens this season for your player? (Example: I want to get 69 hits because it would be funny.)

1. Just keep improving and taking steps in the right direction.

2. I'm new here, but from what I've seen in the past I think we can make lots of big strides towards a playoff push.

3. Nick Suzuki, never see him talked about anywhere and the Habs are winless this season if it isn't for him.

6. Marlins, the chance to beat an old team can't be beat.

8. Coke. Pepsi is way overrated.

9. 420 penalty minutes.

Edited by boatsinking123

On 1/24/2022 at 11:12 AM, badcolethetitan said:

5: You are stuck on a deserted island and there is no way off the island. You can bring one teammate, who are you bringing and why?

7: If your player was to be drafted to a NHL team, where do you think he would land?

8: What is your favorite soda to drink and why? (Example: Pepsi, Coca-Cola, Dr. Pepper, etc.)

9: What is one thing that is very unlikely to happen, but you hope happens this season for your player? (Example: I want to get 69 hits because it would be funny.)

2. I think we can be a pretty solid team and we can contend for the cup.

3. Maybe i love the bruins too much, but i think it's brad marchand, everyone see him as a rat, but no one seems to know how good he is and how awesome he can be outside the ring.

4. Porbably Bobby Rockwell, because we played together in halifax for like 15 games and he got trade right off the bat. It's nice to see him in my team again.

7. I would like to see him get draft by the bruins, but i think i see him more in a Minnesota Wild jersey.

8. Dr.Pepper, i love it

9. I want my player to have at least 150 min of penalty, because i want him to be a goon lol.

On 1/24/2022 at 10:12 AM, badcolethetitan said:

1. I hope to just continue the success I had from the playoffs last season.

2. Looking at our roster right now, I think we are a championship contender.

3. I think the most underrated player in the NHL is Jonathan Huberdeau. One of, if not the best, passers in the league.

6. I'm looking forward to playing the Ottawa Lynx this season, beating the old team is always fun.

7. My player would be drafted by the Blues, just because that's my favorite team.

9. I want my player to have 0 penalty minutes.

On 1/24/2022 at 12:12 PM, badcolethetitan said:

1 to win and help his team in anyway 

2 hopefully make the playoffs and win the championship 

3 Huberdeau consistent star never hear him talked about

4 my former team houston

5 the habs my favourite team

6 lead the M in scoring would be pretty cool.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 6th, 2022

1: With the season starting this week, how do you see the Reapers shaping up against the rest of the league?

2: Do you have a team you wish to play for in the VHLE/VHL in the future? If so what team and why?

3: Which team has the best logo in the VHLM and why is it the Reapers?

4: You are the General Manager of a VHLM Team. What is the first thing you are doing and why?
5: Do you like the new addition of being able to review games as a supplemental point task? Yes or No?
6: How do you think your player will do in the first couple of games for the Reapers? Do you have any goals you wish to reach in the first few games?
7: What is your favorite NHL team and how did they come to be your favorite?

8: If you had to change the name of the Philadelphia Reapers, what would you change it to?

9: What is your favorite candy?

1. I think we are a good team with potential to make a deep postseason run if we make the right additions.

3. The Reapers, i prefer to not get shipped off to another team...

6. Hopefully I'll be off to a quick start so the team can catch fire right away. I wanna try and go either point per game or close to it.

7. The Habs. My home town team had no team when I was young so like my dad I cheered for the Habs. When we did I couldn't understand why he had switched since i was still pretty young. I've been a Habs fan ever since.

8. The future champs.

9. Jolly ranchers.

6 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

1: With the season starting this week, how do you see the Reapers shaping up against the rest of the league?

2: Do you have a team you wish to play for in the VHLE/VHL in the future? If so what team and why?

4: You are the General Manager of a VHLM Team. What is the first thing you are doing and why?
5: Do you like the new addition of being able to review games as a supplemental point task? Yes or No?
6: How do you think your player will do in the first couple of games for the Reapers? Do you have any goals you wish to reach in the first few games?

8: If you had to change the name of the Philadelphia Reapers, what would you change it to?

1. I think the reapers is going to destroy everyone this season, that's our season, lets go.

2. The Geneva Rush next year in the VHLE, because they draft me and they let me stay in the M one more year so i want to help them win a cup.

3. Lmao yes the reaper, but beside them i like the Saskatoon Wild logo. Love the animal and the colors.

4. Trade for a good goalie, i saw it with halifax last season, in this league you always need a good goalie.

7. The Boston Bruins, because all my family love them and i like their playstyle. I'm from Quebec so i love to hate the habs lol.

9. Mike & Ike maybe

On 1/31/2022 at 3:16 PM, badcolethetitan said:

1. I think we have a great team here and have the roster to be a contender.

2. The VHLE team is Bratislava Watchmen and VHL is HC Davos Dynamo. These are the teams I was drafted to, and I am looking forward to playing for both of them in the future.

5. I do like the new addition of being able to review games. This adds a good way to have people involved and get TPE as well.

6. I think my player will be good the first few games. I hope to just find some good chemistry with a couple guys and hopefully be able to play with them all season.

7. My favorite team is the St. Louis Blues. I've been a fan of them my whole life. It's my hometown and all my family and friends are fans as well.

9. My favorite candy is Skittles.

On 1/31/2022 at 4:16 PM, badcolethetitan said:

I think we're looking pretty solid. Of course there are some holes like an open slot for another defenseman and goalie, giving us a little disadvantage in terms of depth, but it looks like the team's going to perform well. Only time will tell though.

A little biased, but I'd like to play for Geneva and Prague in the VHLE and VHL respectively since they drafted me.

It's a tie between the Reapers and Marauders. The way they get their point across through being rather simple but having enough intricacies to make them intriguing is what makes them the best.

I think it's pretty cool. Especially since it gives more opportunity to make narratives between players and teams.

I'd like to hit the floor running. Some points and a good showing on the defensive end is what I'm hopeful for.

The Ducks. I grew up in Japan so I didn't really have a way of watching hockey often, but my dad lived in the States and had a gorgeous Paul Kariya jersey he'd bring out from time to time.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 13th, 2022

1: We are currently 12-1-0, first place in the league, and we've only dropped one game. Is this what you expected so far?

2: Are you happy with your player's success so far? Why or why not?

3: There is always room for improvement, even if we are the first place team. What is one thing we should improve if we want to win it all?

4: Did you watch the All-Star Competition for the NHL and if you did, what was your favorite part? 
5: Do you eat breakfast, and if you do what is your go to meal for breakfast?
6: What is one team in the VHLM that you are scared to play, if there is none, pick the closest one.
7: By the end of the season, what do you think our record will be?

8: Have you played any NHL video games (Ex: NHL 22), and if you did what is your favorite memory from said game?

9: What game are you looking forward to this week in the VHLM?

1: We are currently 12-1-0, first place in the league, and we've only dropped one game. Is this what you expected so far?

No, but i won't complain!

First games were a bit iffy 0+1 in 9 games i think. Now it's 2+3 in 12 which is much better hoping for 35-40 Points this season

4: Did you watch the All-Star Competition for the NHL and if you did, what was your favorite part? 

My fav part was definetly Kreider doing the no move kuch on Vasilevsky.

Don't eat it every day, also i never eat the same stuff for breakfast.
7: By the end of the season, what do you think our record will be

With a 12-1-0 record right now a 50+ win season is looking like a possibility

8: Have you played any NHL video games (Ex: NHL 22), and if you did what is your favorite memory from said game?

Played a lot of NHL since 2011 when i got a ps3 I was playing nhl 13 in a game i was down 4-1 on superstar difficulty, and came back and won in ot with only 3 minutes left. Also a lot of good memories playing nhl slapshot on the wii. Also played gm mode on nhl 22 as a expansion team. won 13 Cups in 25 Years, won 7 in a row at one point, pretty happy about that.

23 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

3: There is always room for improvement, even if we are the first place team. What is one thing we should improve if we want to win it all?

6: What is one team in the VHLM that you are scared to play, if there is none, pick the closest one.

1. I expected us to be at the top, but 12-1-0 is pretty crazy. Hopefully we can keep this up.

2. I am happy with my player's success. I think it could be a little better, but I can't complain being in the top 20 for scoring.

4. I did watch, and my favorite part was Jordan Kyrou winning the fastest skater was easily the best part.

5. I don't eat breakfast every day, but when I do its most of the time just cereal. The go to would be some waffles or pancakes though.

7. I could see this team getting to the 60+ win mark this year. 

8. In NHL 21, my EASHL team was down by 2 with about 15 seconds left. We somehow got 2 to tie the game and ended up winning in overtime. 

On 2/7/2022 at 3:45 PM, badcolethetitan said:

1. Yes, i think we have the best team in the league and we are where we're suppose to be.

2. No not really, I have 16 points in 16 games and i think my player is able to do way more points. I'm unhappy with the way I play.

3. I don't know, we are pretty stack everywhere, maybe in offense, but I don't think we could be better at this moment.

4. The Zegras goals! Amazing

5. Krave or Nutella

6. The Ottawa lynx, they are contender every years ans i think they are pretty good this season too.

1. No one ever expects to set records but when it happens no one is complaining.

2. Yes. Going from well under point per game to well over it is easily the biggest improvement I've seen from any player.

3. We're outscoring most of our problems right now, we need to focus on better team defense.

7. Hopefully we can break the all time wins record but I'll guess 61-9-1.

8. My uncle owns a copy of NHL 2002, I remember playing that a ton when I was younger with my cousins.

9. Destroying my ex-team the Marlins tomorrow.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 20th, 2022

1: We are just over the 1/3rd mark of this VHLM Season. Is this where you expected the team to be at, the top of the standings?

2: Who is a player that you talk to who is on another team besides the Reapers?

3: The Reapers currently have 153 GF in 28 Games. Do you think we can reach 400 GF this season?

4: What is your favorite brand of chip and why?
5: What is a team in the VHLM besides the Reapers that you are pleasantly surprised about this season?
6: You hopefully made a prediction at the beginning of the season saying what you hoped for your player to achieve. How is it going so far?
7: If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?

8: What is your dream job? This still applies even if you're already working!

9: Assuming we make the playoffs, who do you want to play Round One?

1: We are just over the 1/3rd mark of this VHLM Season. Is this where you expected the team to be at, the top of the standings?

I don't think anyone expected the team to do this well. I feel like at this rate we could have a good playoff run

3: The Reapers currently have 153 GF in 28 Games. Do you think we can reach 400 GF this season?

If we keep on the current phase then yes.

Doritos, i rarely eat chips but if i have to chose it's doritos since they taste fine.
6: You hopefully made a prediction at the beginning of the season saying what you hoped for your player to achieve. How is it going so far?

Had no expectations going in to this season other than performing better than least season since i feel like it was a weak one. Doing pretty good so far having scored the same amount of points in 28 games than in last seasons 54 games.

Don't really have any other places i want to visit currently but if i had to choose one i would choose he us or canada since i've never been there before.

Las Vegas Aces

1. I expected us to be good but considering HOW good we are no I didnt expect to do this well.

3. I honestly hope we dont need to we're really outscoring our problems right now and I'd like to see us play better defensively.

4. My step dad works for lays, I get free chips... simple as that.

6. Surprisingly great I never thought I would way overachieve like this but I've shattered my goal of going ppg.

7. Honestly anywhere outside my own country considering how long its been since I've been able to do so.

9. If we dont the VHL is simply rigged but if we do Ottawa since they're pretty inconsistent.

On 2/14/2022 at 3:00 PM, badcolethetitan said:

5: What is a team in the VHLM besides the Reapers that you are pleasantly surprised about this season?

1. Yes, we have a really good team and i expect our team to be the best team in the league.

2. Minou Lambert from the the saskatoon Wild, he's having a great season, he could be a good asset for out team ;).

3. Yes we score at a good rate, i think it's possible.

4. Yum Yum, they are from Quebec and also from my hometown so i love it.

7. Probably Australia, i think it's a great place.

9. The Ottawa Lynx, i want to beat the last champion

On 2/14/2022 at 2:00 PM, badcolethetitan said:

1. Yes, I expected this team to be at the top. We have a really good roster.

3. To get to the 400 GF, we'll have to pick up the offensive game a little bit more.

4. My favorite is probably Doritos.

6. My player is playing well. He's had a few quiet games, but for the most part he has met the expectations.

7. I would love to go to Italy. I'm a big fan of Italian food, so that's a big reason for that.

9. I would like to play the Ottawa Lynx. Taking down my former team, and the reigning champion would be fun.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 27th, 2022

1: We are a little bit over halfway through the season and currently stand first in the league, however only by two points. Do you think the Reapers will finish first place?

2: Are there any teams in the VHLM that concern you as a potential threat to us in the playoffs?

3: Who is the most underrated player on the Reapers and why?

4: Which team do you think will finish first overall in the NHL and why?
5: Who do you think wins the Shane Wright sweepstakes in the NHL?
6: We've started to drop more games recently, is this concerning as a Reapers player, or do you think it's just a fluke?
7: What is one player on the Reapers you've enjoyed playing with this season and why? (Obviously can't be yourself.)

8: What is your go to pizza topping?

9: What is your dream team to play for in the VHL?

1: We are a little bit over halfway through the season and currently stand first in the league, however only by two points. Do you think the Reapers will finish first place?

I don't see why we couldn't finish first unless we go on a losing streak.

It's pretty contested atm, Tampa and Carolina are not far off but i'm pretty certain that Colorado or Panthers will finish 1st

Montreal or Coyotes. Kraken might also have a shot at getting the first pick.
6: We've started to drop more games recently, is this concerning as a Reapers player, or do you think it's just a fluke?

I believe it's just something temporary.

Don't have a go to topping i usually order different stuff every time. 

I don't have a dream team really, i'll play for any team that i am in.

Edited by bobikeb

1. We're a great team and because of that this losing streak won't go on forever so I do think we will still finish first.

3. We're not great on defense but Red is always able to hold down the fort somehow in these games.

4. The Avs or Bolts

5. If it aint my Habs I don't know what I'll do...

6. I think it was ridiculous to think how much we were winning was sustainable really looking back on it, and so we were bound to drop some games at some point.

8. Probably pepperoni.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:19 AM, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 27th, 2022

2: Are there any teams in the VHLM that concern you as a potential threat to us in the playoffs?

3: Who is the most underrated player on the Reapers and why?

7: What is one player on the Reapers you've enjoyed playing with this season and why? (Obviously can't be yourself.)

1 yes we will

2 well Houston who is second in the leauge

5 my habs we deserve it

6 we were due for a few slip ups we’re fine though

8 classic pepperoni 

9 Moscow the team who drafted me