Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

On 2/21/2022 at 1:19 AM, badcolethetitan said:

53621440_pastedimage0.png.0e00fc4ad4bcc26ef2fc8e280e3f61f7.png

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of February 27th, 2022

(You don’t need to answer every single one, just 6 for 2 TPE)

1: We are a little bit over halfway through the season and currently stand first in the league, however only by two points. Do you think the Reapers will finish first place?

2: Are there any teams in the VHLM that concern you as a potential threat to us in the playoffs?

3: Who is the most underrated player on the Reapers and why?

4: Which team do you think will finish first overall in the NHL and why?
5: Who do you think wins the Shane Wright sweepstakes in the NHL?
6: We've started to drop more games recently, is this concerning as a Reapers player, or do you think it's just a fluke?
7: What is one player on the Reapers you've enjoyed playing with this season and why? (Obviously can't be yourself.)

8: What is your go to pizza topping?

9: What is your dream team to play for in the VHL?

1. Yes for sure, we're the best team in the league, but we need more depth at the blue line.

2. Houston Bulls, because they beat us 7-1 today...

4. I hope it's the Panthers, i'm a big huberdeau fan and i like how they build the team.

5. Hope it's Montréal, because i hate them and i want them to be the worst team.

7. Red Gaming, because he is a great goalie and even if i don't text that much on discord, i like to read his message.

8. Pepperoni and cheese no doubt

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of March 6th, 2022

1: Who do you think is going to lead the league in points at the end of the season?

2: We're getting towards the end of the season with only 16 more games to be played. Who do you think the Reapers are going to play Round 1?

3: What is one player on another team that you think is having a breakout season?

4: With the NHL Trade Deadline coming closer and closer, do you think we'll see any huge trades made, and if so, what's one you think is most likely to happen?
5: To continue last week about Pizza Toppings, what's your favorite Pizza Place to order from?
6: If you were to name a MVP of the Reapers so far, who would be the MVP and why?

7: Pepsi or Coke, and why?

8: What's one memorable moment that you have from being a Reaper so far?

9: What's your favorite fast food restaurant and why?

1: Who do you think is going to lead the league in points at the end of the season?

Assuming you mean the VHL, it's pretty contested between Dan, Tsujimoto and Reinhart

4: With the NHL Trade Deadline coming closer and closer, do you think we'll see any huge trades made, and if so, what's one you think is most likely to happen?

Giroux and Fleury are probably the biggest trades expected at the deadline, i was thinking that Laine might want a trade but it does not seem like it.
5: To continue last week about Pizza Toppings, what's your favorite Pizza Place to order from?

A finnish pizza chain called kotipizza.
6: If you were to name a MVP of the Reapers so far, who would be the MVP and why?

Sebastien dokis, since he leads in points.

I don't drink soda. But probably pepsi since its cheaper here

Burger king because they have the best chicken items since i usually prefer them.

1. Dokis no doubt.

4. Probably Petry to Philly since their management loves making mind numbing trades.

5. A little pizza heaven.

6. Again, Dokis no doubt.

7. Coke, it's just what I grew up with.

9. Dairy Queen since they combine 2 of the greatest foods in the world, ice cream and burgers.

7 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of March 6th, 2022

2: We're getting towards the end of the season with only 16 more games to be played. Who do you think the Reapers are going to play Round 1?

3: What is one player on another team that you think is having a breakout season?

8: What's one memorable moment that you have from being a Reaper so far?

1. I hope it will be my friend Minou Lambert, he's having a great season

3. Minou Lambert again lol, i think he's a steal

4. Maybe we can get a good defenseman, because we let too many goals in.

7. Coke, the design is way better

8. My hat trick last night, it was my first hat trick in this league.

9. Mc Donald's, Mcnuggets are elite tier.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of March 13th, 2022

1: You set a goal at the beginning of the season, did you end up meeting the goal that you set for your player?

2: The Reapers are locked into playoffs. Where the Reapers are right now in the Standings, is this what you expected?

3: With the NHL Trade Deadline Approaching, who do you think is most likely to be moved and why?

4: How do you think the Reapers are going to do in the playoffs and why?
5: We set a goal earlier in the season for our player, it's now time to set playoff goals. What is a playoff goal you're hoping to achieve and why?
6: What is one team in the playoffs that if the Reapers run into, could be a problem for us?

7: Xbox or PlayStation, and why?

8: What is your favorite video game to play and why?

9: I know summer is very far away, but do you have any plans to go anywhere for vacation?

1: You set a goal at the beginning of the season, did you end up meeting the goal that you set for your player?

My only goal was to get 35 + pts, which has been completed since im at 20+20 Pts

2: The Reapers are locked into playoffs. Where the Reapers are right now in the Standings, is this what you expected?

Can't say i expected the reapers to do this well and i seriously believe we can win the playoffs

3: With the NHL Trade Deadline Approaching, who do you think is most likely to be moved and why?

Probably Giroux since his team is performing really badly, im also thinking Laine might want out of columbus since that team is really bad right now, he is a restricted free agent but he might not want to sign long-term with the blue jackets unless they give him a really good deal.

As i mentioned above i think we have a solid shot at winning the playoffs.
5: We set a goal earlier in the season for our player, it's now time to set playoff goals. What is a playoff goal you're hoping to achieve and why?

Don't have a goal but the farther we make it the better. 

7: Xbox or PlayStation, and why?

Honestly neither i don't play any other console exclusive game than nhl, as soon as it will get to pc i can throw my xbox out the window.

I don't play any specific game a lot i play a lot of different games, but if i had to choose then probably Clash Of Clans since i've been playing it for 9 and a half years

9: I know summer is very far away, but do you have any plans to go anywhere for vacation?

Going to Sweden in June, really hating the weather right now but the summer weather will arrive here in 2 months so it's not that bad.

1. At the start of the season it was looking like I was a lock to go ppg, but Gus has kinda fell off a cliff lately.

2. Well considering the start we got off to it's a little shocking to see us fall off this much but this is honestly where I expected us to be.

4. We'd better win, we're better then the other teams and the start of the season proves it. There's no reason we shouldn't win.

5. Win it all, simple as that.

6. We've had our struggles against Saskatoon, let's just hope someone upsets them before we play them.

8. Currently, I play alot of a game called Enlisted, no idea why I'm just crazy good at it.

20 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of March 13th, 2022

6: What is one team in the playoffs that if the Reapers run into, could be a problem for us?

7: Xbox or PlayStation, and why?

2. No, i expected us to finish 1st but 3rd is good too, I'm confident we can make a long run.

3. I'm pretty sure John Klingberg is going to be trade, hope it's in Boston.

4. I think we will win, this is our year! If we play well, we're the best team in the league.

5. I juste want to help the team to win games, so i dont care if i dont score, but i want to have a good +/-

7. Xbox, because i have one since a long time, but honestly i do not really care.

8. My favourite video game is skyrim, i love this game i don't know why, for me it's perfect.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of March 20th, 2022

1: The Reapers are currently tied with the Aces 3-3 heading into Game 7 today, do you think we will be moving on?

2: The Reapers have seemed to struggle against the Aces, why do you think that is?

3: Is there anything you want to say to your teammates / management as the season is starting to come to a close?

4: Would you rather know how you're going to die, or know when you're going to die?
5: Next season, where do you see yourself playing? Could it be the VHLE/VHL? Are you heading into the S83 VHLM Dispersal Draft?
6: What is your favorite chip brand? Personally, I like Pringles and Ruffles.

7: What is your go to meal if you were able to have anything to eat?

8: Are you excited for the new hybrid attributes? Is there anything new you're going to try?

9: How is your day/week going?

1: The Reapers are currently tied with the Aces 3-3 heading into Game 7 today, do you think we will be moving on?

Yes 

2: The Reapers have seemed to struggle against the Aces, why do you think that is?

The aces have played better than expected but i believe we can take game 7

4: Would you rather know how you're going to die, or know when you're going to die?

When i'm going to die.

Pringles and doritos although i don't eat much chips.

8: Are you excited for the new hybrid attributes? Is there anything new you're going to try?

I have not put any time into figuring the new system out yet.

My monday has been very chill nothing has happened.

On 3/14/2022 at 3:43 PM, badcolethetitan said:

3: Is there anything you want to say to your teammates / management as the season is starting to come to a close?

5: Next season, where do you see yourself playing? Could it be the VHLE/VHL? Are you heading into the S83 VHLM Dispersal Draft?

1. YES WE DID IT. Now it's time to beat the sh*t out of saskatoon. Lol just kidding.

3. Thank you, i really enjoyed my season in the M. Last season, me and the 21st had a very difficult season and i am really happy to have a chance to win the cup in my final year in the M with you guys.

4. I want to know how, because i don't want to worry about my death if i know it's in two weeks lol. The best answer would be neither of them tbh.

5. I see myself playing in the VHLE with the Geneva Rush. Be back with my old GM Minion.

6. Yum Yum (the chips from my hometown in quebec) or ruffles.

9. It was my spring break, so it was great !

On 3/14/2022 at 8:43 PM, badcolethetitan said:

May as well sneak in here to see if cole's presser game is on point or not.

1. Based on historical evidence, I'd say your chances are pretty good, and if it fails we all know to simply #blamecole

2. The simple solution would be to #blamecole. But It's probably because they have the Best Bot Ever in their lineup. Hard to compete with that.

3. #blamecole. But other than that, I wish all the players who are about to graduate to the E the best of luck. Especially Alf Larsson @ng1291 and Gus Bentley @boatsinking123 who are about to come up and take Bratislava by storm.

4. Yes, and then I'd #blamecole for it.

5. VHL baby! #TeamClue will finally unite in Chicago, and it will be glorious! (I mean realistically we're still deep in the tank, but whatever at least it's in good company) oh and I almost forgot #blamecole

6(8). Very excited, I'm probably going to go with a pretty off-meta build based on something cool I saw in the E this season. Since we get a free re-roll within 3 seasons, it really gives you the freedom to try out some high risk alternatives in this new post-meta era. Love that they put in that option. Besides if it doesn't work, I can just #blamecole.

On 3/14/2022 at 8:43 PM, badcolethetitan said:

6. Zweifel with Tyrell's a solid second...

5 hours ago, Shindigs said:

May as well sneak in here to see if cole's presser game is on point or not.

1. Based on historical evidence, I'd say your chances are pretty good, and if it fails we all know to simply #blamecole

2. The simple solution would be to #blamecole. But It's probably because they have the Best Bot Ever in their lineup. Hard to compete with that.

3. #blamecole. But other than that, I wish all the players who are about to graduate to the E the best of luck. Especially Alf Larsson @ng1291 and Gus Bentley @boatsinking123 who are about to come up and take Bratislava by storm.

4. Yes, and then I'd #blamecole for it.

5. VHL baby! #TeamClue will finally unite in Chicago, and it will be glorious! (I mean realistically we're still deep in the tank, but whatever at least it's in good company) oh and I almost forgot #blamecole

6(8). Very excited, I'm probably going to go with a pretty off-meta build based on something cool I saw in the E this season. Since we get a free re-roll within 3 seasons, it really gives you the freedom to try out some high risk alternatives in this new post-meta era. Love that they put in that option. Besides if it doesn't work, I can just #blamecole.

You little rat. You put #blamecole on every single thing. LOL.

• 2 weeks later...

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 3rd, 2022

1: The Reapers will be heading into the VHLM Draft on April 10th, with only two picks. This'll be a hard rebuild season, but what are your hopes for the team?

2: What are your predictions for the upcoming season with the new attributes? It could be anything!

3: Who is going to have the most points at the end of the season in the NHL?

4: Who is going to have the most points at the end of the season in the VHLM?
5: Who would you say your player is most like in the NHL?
6: What team do you think is going to win it all in the VHLM?

7: Is there anyone in the VHLM that you want to be on a team with, if so why?

8: With all the new GM changes in the VHLM, it'll be interesting to see how they do in their first season. Who do you think will have the best first season as a GM and why?

9: Red or Blue?

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 10th, 2022

1: Welcome to the Philadelphia Reapers! Is there any expectations you have for this season for Masu and I?

2: What is a goal you want to set for your player for the upcoming season?

3: Are there any players or teammates that you're excited to play with, or against?

4: What is your favorite NHL team and why?
5: Are there any players in the VHLM that aren't on the Reapers that you would like to play with?
6: Where do you think the Reapers are going to land standings wise at the end of the season and why?

7: Who do you think is going to be the Team MVP and why?

8: What is your favorite NHL player and why?

9: Are there any video games that you like to play, if so what games and why?

1. Just for you guys to build a winning culture and bring in guys who wanna compete.

2. I just wanna be the best teammate I can be...

4. Buffalo Sabres .. that Is my hometown team I grew up a fan.

6. I hoping in the top.. but probably in the middle fighting for playoff spot...

8. Alex ovechkin he has one of the sweetest shots in the league. Hope he breaks Gretzkys record.

9. Any sports game nhl,nfl,mlb,nba.. only games I ever played growing up.

5 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 10th, 2022

1: Welcome to the Philadelphia Reapers! Is there any expectations you have for this season for Masu and I?

2: What is a goal you want to set for your player for the upcoming season?

3: Are there any players or teammates that you're excited to play with, or against?

4: What is your favorite NHL team and why?
5: Are there any players in the VHLM that aren't on the Reapers that you would like to play with?
6: Where do you think the Reapers are going to land standings wise at the end of the season and why?

7: Who do you think is going to be the Team MVP and why?

8: What is your favorite NHL player and why?

9: Are there any video games that you like to play, if so what games and why?

1. Of course we hope to win some games but most importantly I hope we develop a positive team culture, and I have no doubts we will do just that.

2. I hope to improve as the season goes on, on and off the ice.

3. I can't wait to play with @Webberj because we are both Sabres fans!

4. The Buffalo Sabres cause they are my hometown team and Zemgus Girgensons is one attractive forward.

6. It is too early to say but we are going to give it our all this year.

8. Zemgus Girgensons. He is an excellent player and a handsome guy.

1.) First off thx I am so glad to be a reaper this year. So most people want like a winning culture or something like that. All I want is a team that is willing to do anything they can to pick people up when there down and fight for there teamates. Also I want an active lockeroom that wants to be active because of how awesome the other people in it are. 

2.) A goal I want to set for my player is to be able to get at least 30 points this year, and be active everyday in the team chats.

4.) My favorite NHL team is the St. Louis Blues because I have lived in St. Louis about all of my life and have just been a fan of them since I was born really. 

6.) I think the Reapers are going to land like middle of the table. And I think this because we are rebuilding team but I think we are actually a pretty solid team of players that can win some games.

8.) My favorite player tight now in the NHL has to be Ryan O'Reilly because he is just a great hockey player and I love hearing his press conference there always amazing.

9.) I play NHL and FIFA and that's pretty much everything I play when I have time. I am a very big FIFA guy and am pretty good at it. And then I would say I'm like average to below average in NHL22 but there just both so fun to play.

On 4/4/2022 at 1:14 PM, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 3rd, 2022

1: The Reapers will be heading into the VHLM Draft on April 10th, with only two picks. This'll be a hard rebuild season, but what are your hopes for the team?

2: What are your predictions for the upcoming season with the new attributes? It could be anything!

3: Who is going to have the most points at the end of the season in the NHL?

4: Who is going to have the most points at the end of the season in the VHLM?
5: Who would you say your player is most like in the NHL?
6: What team do you think is going to win it all in the VHLM?

7: Is there anyone in the VHLM that you want to be on a team with, if so why?

8: With all the new GM changes in the VHLM, it'll be interesting to see how they do in their first season. Who do you think will have the best first season as a GM and why?

9: Red or Blue?

1. To sneak into a playoff spot and get lots of guys drafted high.

2. A decrease in goals for the goal leaders.

3. Conor McDavid
5. Joe Pavelski. He led the Sharks for many years and brought me joy as a fan.

6. I’ll have a better answer when some games are played.

9. Blue without a doubt.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 17th, 2022

1: Do you think Pre-Season should be a thing every season, or just kept for this time because of new attributes?

2: If the Reapers were to rebrand, what would you rebrand them to and why?

3: Do you think this season there will be higher scoring, less scoring, or around the same as previous seasons?

4: If you were management of a VHLM team, what is the first thing you would do and why?
5: Who do you think are the favorites for the VHLM Championship this season?
6: With the playoffs looming closer for the NHL, who do you think is going to get that final Wildcard in the West?

7: What NHL Team would you compare the Reapers to?

8: What is the team you are looking forward to playing the most this season and why?

9: What is your go to meal whenever you're hungry?

6 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 17th, 2022

1: Do you think Pre-Season should be a thing every season, or just kept for this time because of new attributes?

2: If the Reapers were to rebrand, what would you rebrand them to and why?

3: Do you think this season there will be higher scoring, less scoring, or around the same as previous seasons?

4: If you were management of a VHLM team, what is the first thing you would do and why?
5: Who do you think are the favorites for the VHLM Championship this season?
6: With the playoffs looming closer for the NHL, who do you think is going to get that final Wildcard in the West?

7: What NHL Team would you compare the Reapers to?

8: What is the team you are looking forward to playing the most this season and why?

9: What is your go to meal whenever you're hungry?

1. I don't see why it shouldn't be kept to be honest.

3. My completely uneducated guess would be a little lower, just cause I'm playing defense.

4. Step 1: rebrand the team to the Latvia Zemgus Girgensons, Step 2: sign Zemgus Girgensons, Step 3: ??? Step 4: Profit.

5. I've gotta go with Ottawa, they look absolutely stacked this year.

6. Hopefully not the Golden Knights.

9. The only valid answer is Kraft mac and cheese, and I am severely lactose intolerant.

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of April 24th, 2022

1: Are you surprised by where the Reapers are currently in the standings, why or why not?

2: What is one thing you think the team could work on to be able to rise in the standings?

3: Is your player doing well so far, or do you think they're underperforming?

4: Who is your favorite to win the NHL Stanley Cup this season and why?
5: What is your favorite season and why? (Winter, Spring, Summer, Fall)
6: Do you think there is anything we should change for the Reapers if we want to have more success this season?

7: Who is your favorite at the moment (That's not the Reapers) to win the Championship in the VHLM and why?

8: What is one game you're looking forward to this season, against what team or player are you excited to play?

9: What is a hobby that you like to do and you'd like to share with us?