Philadelphia Reapers Press Conference

BladeMaiden

23 hours ago, Berocka said:

BTkxQKaWDRzUmtWQFHH2HCpi1u8pZfRFttBAIMQyWiDmlz4QMZFbiamiBlRfpoMAXXi8G3UVm2kwbHnQq8Qf7uGQ88DDyXPZf_WSTPaJgGKDcskrszOV2-yx5FwVeU4HQCj2_lsqDiLn8xsGKA

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of July 24th, 2022

(You don’t need to answer every single one, just 6 for 2 TPE)

1: This week is the Theme Week, as I am writing this it hasn't yet been announced but what do you think of the theme week?

2: What would you like to see as a Theme Week in the future?

3: I am new to the team and your new AGM, do I need to know anything about our great leader @Masu Chan?

4: As I am new, tell me something interesting about your player?

5: As I am new, tell me something interesting about yourself?

6: If your player wasn't in the VHL what would their back up job be?

7: Who is our biggest rival this season?

8: If you had to compare the Reapers with a NHL team which would it be and why?

9: What is your favourite way of earning TPE?

1. It's a good one! Will I participate? No, but it's a good one!

4. He has a 41 in fighting yet leads the league in fights, as of yesterday.

5. I love Mighty Taco, especially their guacamole🤤

6. Probably an employee at Mighty Taco.

8. This is a crazy one, but i have got to go with the Philadelphia Flyers, because both teams are based in Philadelphia🤯

9. Definitely a tie between welfare and practice facility. I click button, i get TPE. Yay.

1. It's gonna interesting to see people dive into the history of the vhl. I'm sad since i can't really look into it so i can't write it

4. my player is a playmaker with intentions to win and have ice time. 

5. I am someone that loves staying home unless there are errands to run

6. Maybe a chef. Shrimp has some mean cooking skills up his sleeves.

8. I am not entirely sure but maybe one that is in the middle of the pack. I can't put a thumb on it because I am not very familiar with the NHL and VHL teams after being away for so long

9. Welfare and practice facility 

BTkxQKaWDRzUmtWQFHH2HCpi1u8pZfRFttBAIMQyWiDmlz4QMZFbiamiBlRfpoMAXXi8G3UVm2kwbHnQq8Qf7uGQ88DDyXPZf_WSTPaJgGKDcskrszOV2-yx5FwVeU4HQCj2_lsqDiLn8xsGKA

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week ending 31 July, 2022

1: it was the VHLs 15th birthday last week how long have you been in the VHL?

2: What was the best birthday present you ever received?

3: When playing truth or dare what do you usually pick?

4: What is your favourite tv show at the moment?

5: Players have just been able to recreate for S85 draft. If you had to create another player what would you name them?

6: Trade deadline has come and passed do you think we have the team to win the cup?

7: If we make it through to the final who would you want to play from the other conference?

8: Are you in any other Sim leagues if so which ones? If not, would there be another sport you'd like to have a Sim league?

Hey all, 

1. How long have I been in VHL? No very long, as of right now its been like 30 minutes haha, I'm glad to see that this has been going on for 15 years thats awesome.

2. Best Birthday Gift? My best birthday gift was a Venom 3D printer headset rest, as well as, in that same year a Ryan Reynolds birthday card haha.

3. Truth or dare? I usually only pick truth, this is because my friends are malicious so to avoid going to Jail I pick truth.

4. Favorite current TV show? My favorite TV right now is Holey Moley, is a Mini-Golf game show mixed with some WipeOut style obstacles. Its what I have always wanted with Mini-Golf. Watch it, its hilarious.

6. Trade Deadline? I think any team that makes a positive outcome from a trade deadline has a good chance for the cup, I was not in this season but this team gives me confidence.

8. Other Sim Leagues? No, this is the first time I have ever done anything like this. Also no, there is no better sport than hockey.

Thank you, 

1. I would say about 2 years now. I took a long break from it and now I'm back!

2. I received a drawing from my s/o last year and it's great. The drawing was really touching and I just met her then.

3. Truth because I'm a chicken and I don't like to do dares.

5. Pillow fight

6. I think we do. We've been having a lot of success lately and I think we can give it our best shot.

8. I am in Howzat sim league for cricket. I am hoping for it to come back alive one day

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week ending 31 July, 2022

1: it was the VHLs 15th birthday last week how long have you been in the VHL?

I have been in the vhl for 16-17 seasons  or almost 3 years in real life. 

3: When playing truth or dare what do you usually pick?

Dare before but id probably pick truth now. 

I have like 10 on the go but currently just watching a pawn show

5: Players have just been able to recreate for S85 draft. If you had to create another player what would you name them?

Fuukka Rask, nothing else !!!!

6: Trade deadline has come and passed do you think we have the team to win the cup?

100 💯 %  this team can do it 💪 

8: Are you in any other Sim leagues if so which ones? If not, would there be another sport you'd like to have a Sim league?

I tried another hockey league but dislike the format and everything about it. 

PRESS CONFERENCE: Week of 7 August 2022

1. We have had a couple of new signings this week, what do you say to introduce them to the team?

2. Recently we have run a few youtube ads for the VHL, how did you find the league?

3. We just hired some more updaters fot the VHL, If you could have any job in the VHL what would it be?

4. Everyone gets a cool $1.5 million when joining a VHLM team, what did your player spend the money on (role playing, not what you bought in the store)?

5. What is one thing about the VHL you don't fully understand or need explained better to you? I will try my hardest to help.

6. What is your dream car?

7. Who is your personal rival in the VHLM?

8. What would a reapers mascot look like?

9. If you were trying to get new creates to join the reapers what would your pitch be?

1. We’re a bunch of great me with great possibilities and I think we’ll be great together.

2. I found it by YouTube actually watching a hockey video 

3. a player probably still it’s kinda fun either way

4. I haven’t really spent my money yet for my player that’s what I look forward too.

5. The concept about the player like how to play and how to spend money 

6. Probably a red corvette 
7. The marlins 

8. A man with a black hoodie on with a c shaped sward on its back 

9. We’ll give you ice time no matter what

1: it was the VHLs 15th birthday last week how long have you been in the VHL?

It's my first player and my first season so I think since June.

3: When playing truth or dare what do you usually pick?

Truth. Easier than runing naked hahaha!

Umbrella Academy. Third season.

5: Players have just been able to recreate for S85 draft. If you had to create another player what would you name them?

Mario Gretzky. The two best forwards mix together.

I like to think so! We are very offensive minded, but it's been good for us lately.

7: If we make it through to the final who would you want to play from the other conference?

8: Are you in any other Sim leagues if so which ones? If not, would there be another sport you'd like to have a Sim league?

In the SHL. A have also a sim league on Websim (AHSQ2).

1. We have had a couple of new signings this week, what do you say to introduce them to the team?

I would say eat me, I'm Shrimp. The ice is my home or I'll start rotting. 

2. Recently we have run a few youtube ads for the VHL, how did you find the league?

I found the league a long time ago when I was just casually searching for sim leagues to join. 

3. We just hired some more updaters fot the VHL, If you could have any job in the VHL what would it be?

I wanna be an AGM. It can be part of the management side of the VHL and i've always loved that aspect.

4. Everyone gets a cool $1.5 million when joining a VHLM team, what did your player spend the money on (role playing, not what you bought in the store)?

I would say he bought himself multiple new fridges cause as a Shrimp, u gotta stay cold and frozen even.

5. What is one thing about the VHL you don't fully understand or need explained better to you? I will try my hardest to help.

I have lost track with the management side of the VHL. Like the TPE cap for each league, how much to sign players, when can u call them up etc

A hatchback that's modern and vibrant I would say. Or even a nice classy mercedes benz

1. I would say welcome to the greatest locker room in the VHLM.. 

2. I found it by watching some hockey video on YouTube.

4. A nice size house and a few of my favorite cars..

5. Since I computer illiterate.. I wish earning tpe was easier I can't make a sig to dave my life..

6. My dream car is a 1972 chevelle ss with a big block...

7. I would say Jeffrey Bezos of (HFX) it was a battle back and forth for the second spot in goals for the season

Welcome to your new family! We try to be inclusive so we try our best when there are some new rookies

Humm I think I was searching for an online league and found this one.

3. We just hired some more updaters for the VHL, If you could have any job in the VHL what would it be?

Assistant-GM to help scout the rookies and talk about how to put the best line up possible.

Buy a car to get to places I want to be. Put the rest in the bank for later in my career.

Nothing that I can think of... thanks anyway haha!

Audi R8. The look and the power.

On 7/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, Berocka said:

PRESS CONFERENCE: Wieek of 7 August 2022

welcome to the best years of your life. 

I saw a recommendation by the creator of a mobile game. I still dont know who the creator was.

Maybe vhl gm again someday

a condo  , a new car and  50x spicy chicken sandwiches

how is the david knight trophy selected ?

On 7/31/2022 at 7:19 PM, Berocka said:

7. Who is your personal rival in the VHLM?

I technically don't have one yet but I am sure it'll be one of the goalies from my draft class 😉 

1. Our GM @Masu Chan has decided to step down, what are your parting words to them

2. Who would you like to see as a replacement

3. We have been knocked out of the playoffs, who do you think will go all the way?

4. What are your plans for next season?

5. Who do you think in our team will be drafted highest in the VHL Draft?
6. Which VHL team do you think you will go to? If you have already been drafted, do you like your VHL teams chance of success next season?

7. Would you want to be Philly's GM next season?

8. What is your favourite meal to cook?

9. If you had to participate in a team triathlon which leg would you do, (Swim, Run, Bike) and why?

1. Thank u for drafting me and putting ur faith in me.. it's been an absolute pleasure to play for u

3. I think Vegas will win it all

4. Plans are to keep my player progressing in the VHLE

6. I was drafted is S84 20th overall by NY Americans.. I am excited and can't wait to get the VHL.. my dad Jon Webber Sr played in NY

7. I don't think I'll ever want you be GM anywhere I like playing... 

9. Probably biking. I just did a bike ride of 20 miles..

1. Our GM @Masu Chan has decided to step down, what are your parting words to them

2. Who would you like to see as a replacement

3. We have been knocked out of the playoffs, who do you think will go all the way?

4. What are your plans for next season?

5. Who do you think in our team will be drafted highest in the VHL Draft?
6. Which VHL team do you think you will go to? If you have already been drafted, do you like your VHL teams chance of success next season?

7. Would you want to be Philly's GM next season?

8. What is your favourite meal to cook?

9. If you had to participate in a team triathlon which leg would you do, (Swim, Run, Bike) and why?

1. A big thanks to him to bring me to the club and to had confidence in my player. I think it had paid off, but yeah we had a good season thanks to him. Best off luck for him in the future.

3. Not fair since I know the Champions, but the Las Vegas Aces was a powerhouse in the season and there were no reason that they should not win.

4. I really don't know haha! Probably play in the VHLE for a season. But I'm open to anything.

5. Man I really didn't follow that well who's elligible so I can't say.

7. Poke bowl. Kinda easy to just cut the veggies and buy the fish you want to put in it. The hardest part is the rice.

8. If I have to choose, the bike. I can't really run because of my legs, and I'm not that good of a swimmer (my girlfriend tough would be good).

1. The VHLM Commissioners have still yet to make a decision on the GM position yet, who do you suggest to them?

2. What do you do over the offseason?

3. Do you listen to any VHL podcasts? If yes, which ones and what do you think of them? If no, would you give them a chance

4. If you could get any VHL member to make you a sig who would it be?

5. Who do you think is a member that is an unsung hero and deserves more praise?

6. You can have dinner with anyone alive or dead who do you choose and why?

7. What is your go to summer sport?

8. If you could chose between being a world class Tennis player or Golfer, which would you choose and why?

9. Would you rather win multiple cups or a lot of individual awards?

1. The VHLM Commissioners have still yet to make a decision on the GM position yet, who do you suggest to them?

2. What do you do over the offseason?

3. Do you listen to any VHL podcasts? If yes, which ones and what do you think of them? If no, would you give them a chance

4. If you could get any VHL member to make you a sig who would it be?

5. Who do you think is a member that is an unsung hero and deserves more praise?

6. You can have dinner with anyone alive or dead who do you choose and why?

7. What is your go to summer sport?

8. If you could chose between being a world class Tennis player or Golfer, which would you choose and why?

9. Would you rather win multiple cups or a lot of individual awards?

2. Training and rest lol. You need to be prepare for the next season, but you also need to rest to have enough energy to play a hopefully long season.

3. Not really. I listen to one when I got tag, but that's it.

4. When I will know which team drafted me, I will look into it. Maybe I will try Rockstar who did the one I actually have.

6. Jean Béliveau. Humble man and a great player. Try to get some tips to be a better person and player at the same time.

7. Volleyball. I also tried spikeball a few times. I'm mostly on my motorcycle come summer time.

8. Tennis 1000%­. More recognisition worldwide and I'm better at it than golf lol.

9. Cups. That's what make legends. Many players enter the HOF with not that much individual awards but with multiple cups.

• 2 weeks later...

1. There are two new commissioners for the VHLM, what rule change would you propose to them

2. Warsaw won the VHL, is that a team you want to play for in the future, why or why not?

3. What is your favourite go to show to make you feel better?

4. If you could have any unconventional pet what would you choose and why?

5. Do you see your activity increasing next year or staying the same or dropping?

6. Has any VHLE GMs contacted you, if so do you have a team you want to play for and why?

7. Has any VHL GMs contacted you, if so do you have a team you want to play for and why?

8. Who do you want to play with on a team in the future?

9. Call someone out for a petty reason here and start a VHL feud.

• 2 weeks later...

53621440_pastedimage0.png.0e00fc4ad4bcc26ef2fc8e280e3f61f7.png

(You need to answer 6 for 2 TPE)

1. How do you find the team this season? 

2. What team would be our biggest rival this season? and Why? 

3. What did your player do this offseason?

4. What is your player goal for this season? 

5. What do you think reapers eat?

6. Would you rather go backstage with your favorite band or be an extra on your favorite TV show?

On 9/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lemorse7 said:

Love it! We've got a ton of talent and I think we're ready for a big season.

Maybe not our biggest rival, but Sunglasses Joyo has the Halifax games circled 🕶️

Rocket League freeplay hours 📈

I want to be one of the top points scorers in the league, and to have one of the best +/- in the league

Bones ☠️

6. Would you rather go backstage with your favorite band or be an extra on your favorite TV show?

Backstage with my favorite band for sure, I actually just booked myself to see my favorite band (Modest Mouse) in December of this year 🐁

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2022 at 11:47 AM, Lemorse7 said:

Lots of great young talent that can get this team going in a positive direction

Halifax, we have so many games against them

Played Playstation and went to definitely wholesome parties

30 goals 30 assists

Souls

Backstage, it is a lot more personal

• 3 weeks later...

reapersPC.png.7b02aeb8b18b7334d97031acb359abc8.png

Week of 10/09 Press Conferences!
(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. The Reapers have been on quite the run as of late. Who do you credit with the offense's ability to get on the board early and often game after game?
2. After a 9-2 run in your last 11 games, what changes if any does this team need heading into the final playoff push?
3. The team as a whole has only given up 23 goals over that same span. How much credit does starting goaltender Evan Bihler deserve for these victories?
4. In four games the team will be at home against the best ranked team in the VHLM, the Las Vegas Aces. What will be the key to victory against the stiffest competition in the league?
5. How do you currently feel about the Philadelphia Reapers' approach to practices in the middle of the season?
6. What NHL team are you expecting or hoping to see make a big leap from their performance last year?

Edited by Pifferfish

1. I would say paard is the main reason we have a lot of the offence as someone who can score and make plays opens the ice for rest of players

2. I would say our biggest thing is we need to keep up the effort we have used in last eleven games and don’t let up the gas

3. in low scoring games or if we just need a save to keep us in I would say every win he deserves a bit of credit for it

4. we use our strengths to the best of our ability and our work the other team no matter who it is

5. I would say they are good and every practice I say we are getting better

6. I am expecting the kraken to be a lot better and push for a playoff spot

On 10/6/2022 at 8:25 PM, Pifferfish said:

reapersPC.png.7b02aeb8b18b7334d97031acb359abc8.png

Week of 10/09 Press Conferences!
(Answer all 6 for 2 TPE.)

1. The Reapers have been on quite the run as of late. Who do you credit with the offense's ability to get on the board early and often game after game?

Care Bear is the comforting touch we need at the beginning of the game.

2. After a 9-2 run in your last 11 games, what changes if any does this team need heading into the final playoff push?

I think that more sunglasses per player could pay dividends for us.

3. The team as a whole has only given up 23 goals over that same span. How much credit does starting goaltender Evan Bihler deserve for these victories?

42%

4. In four games the team will be at home against the best ranked team in the VHLM, the Las Vegas Aces. What will be the key to victory against the stiffest competition in the league?

We should try to create an addiction to gambling and alcohol for the Aces, and then take advantage of their weakened psyche

5. How do you currently feel about the Philadelphia Reapers' approach to practices in the middle of the season?

Too much running, too little sunglass testing

6. What NHL team are you expecting or hoping to see make a big leap from their performance last year?

Islanders plz 🙏