S38 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

• Senior Admin

This is my last mag article I'll be doing a draft watch thing every week starting on March 23rd/24th.  I accept bribes from draftees for more exposure.

What kind of bribes we talking here...  ;) 

Guest Svoboda_3

I think I'd really like to play for STZ in Helsinki or in Cologne. Nothing against anyone else, but I've been in Calgary a lot (not that I wouldn't report if I was drafted there again) , but a change would be welcomed.

I think I'd really like to play for STZ in Helsinki or in Cologne. Nothing against anyone else, but I've been in Calgary a lot (not that I wouldn't report if I was drafted there again) , but a change would be welcomed.

SO what you're saying is if I win the lottery, deal down and get an extra piece. (You're a lock for #1 so whoever has 1st pick at the time of the draft will have you). 

Guest Svoboda_3

SO what you're saying is if I win the lottery, deal down and get an extra piece. (You're a lock for #1 so whoever has 1st pick at the time of the draft will have you). 

If you get me, you'll get someone who will play for you. I'm not like that where I'd put you in a position where you waste your selection. This really goes for any GM. Sure I have my preferences, but if you invest in me and are willing to build a team around me, then you have a player for the long haul.