S38 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Final mock draft almost done and its got some specials but suddenly going to WWE Smackdown tonight so I'll finish tomorrow or late tonight when I get back.  I dont watch wreslin like I did when I was way younger but going to events are fun.

Actually I'm thinking about not including the TPE ranking chart since each player is updated at different points and the whole VHLM achievement thing plays a big part its going to be 1st 12 pick mock draft.  Also this is getting pushed till late tomorrow I just got home and have to be up early and gone all day.

Hey guys, life has gotten extremely busy for me lately and you may have noticed my activity has suffered as a result. Just letting all teams know for the next few weeks I will probably be virtually inactive as well. I'd like to come back when things get quieter but I wouldn't be comfortable promising i'll definitely come back either. Please take this into consideration when drafting, best of luck to the teams and draftee's!  :cheers:

Hey guys, life has gotten extremely busy for me lately and you may have noticed my activity has suffered as a result. Just letting all teams know for the next few weeks I will probably be virtually inactive as well. I'd like to come back when things get quieter but I wouldn't be comfortable promising i'll definitely come back either. Please take this into consideration when drafting, best of luck to the teams and draftee's!  :cheers:

#thirdroundsteal

Honestly, in this draft, even as a complete inactive you'd be probably late 1st early 2nd.

Well, I'm going to miss the draft :(. Have a hockey game from 8 to 9:30, leaving around 7 to get to the arena. Thanks in advance to the team who drafts me! :)

Well, I'm going to miss the draft :(. Have a hockey game from 8 to 9:30, leaving around 7 to get to the arena. Thanks in advance to the team who drafts me! :)

From the looks of things, the draft is also going to miss the draft