(S66) D - Hiromu Takahashi, TPE: 30

O4L

Welcome back fam! I'm the GM of the Minnesota Storm, a team that is going to be fighting for the Founder's Cup this season. We have managed to put together a super solid roster after the draft but we are still in need in some specific positions. A Dman would be one of them. You would be playing in the 2nd pair with the chance to move up as the season progresses, and you would be playing a very important role in a championship team. Let me know if you're interested @O4L!

Hi there @O4L,

I’m the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers looking for some active players to fill my top lines. I’m a new expansion team GM and am looking to fill my team with players who want to have some fun this season. I know you are a returning member and may already know what team you would want to sign with. I can offer you 2rd line, with a chance to advance as you gain tpe, and $1,5M contract . If you are looking for a fun VHLM experience with a GM who makes it easy to collect TPE the reapers may be a good fit for you. If you’re interested just quote this post saying  and reply that you accept my offer. After that I’ll send you the contract!

all the best,

-BladeMaiden

Edited by BladeMaiden

51 minutes ago, xDParK said:

We are a package deal btw

I could get you all in the 2nd line with the chance to improve and move up, or the 2nd pairing. You'd be playing a very important role in a championship team.

The defending champion Las Vegas Aces are in need of one more active dman. Let us know if you’d like to join.

5 hours ago, xDParK said:

We are a package deal btw

That’s the way I like it ;) willing to move things around to make things work. I have lots of room on my team and i’ll can work with you two being a packaged unit. Really the best news I've gotten :D 

Edited by BladeMaiden

Saskatoon is looking to fill out our top four and you’d be perfect! Plenty of ice time and special team opportunities, let me know if you’re interested! 

I’ve also offered a spot to your friend, as I respect the decision to both go to a single team and play together. 

We’d love to have both of you! 

Edited by Peace

49TBEQG.png

Hey there @O4L and welcome to the VHL! I am the AGM of the Yukon Rush and I am pleased to make you an offer to bring you to the Yukon Rush. We have offered on @xDParKas well since he says you're a package deal and I feel like we can cater to both your needs tremendously. We hope to hear back from you, we will offer you top tier minutes and you can only move up with us as your activity grows. 

2 minutes ago, FBR said:

@O4L

FUCK YES! LOOOOOOOOOS!

tumblr_omnyrpLsGZ1vtad0lo2_400.gif

Please sign in Minnesota, I'm the AGM and the only one that recognized your name.

That probably isn’t true @TheFlash is on my team and there is a chance they know each other both being returning members :) Besides it is nice to make new friends ;) 

1 hour ago, flan said:

pls sign here, we have a lot of mcdavid figurines.

And the thursty GM games have commenced! They know we all want them on our team! @O4L and @xDParK I moved stuff around 2nd line start for both of you is what i can promise at this time :)

Edited by BladeMaiden

On 2/21/2019 at 2:31 AM, Eudaldkp said:

Welcome back fam! I'm the GM of the Minnesota Storm, a team that is going to be fighting for the Founder's Cup this season. We have managed to put together a super solid roster after the draft but we are still in need in some specific positions. A Dman would be one of them. You would be playing in the 2nd pair with the chance to move up as the season progresses, and you would be playing a very important role in a championship team. Let me know if you're interested @O4L!

I accept.