Riga will make the playoffs

Jamie

WWqecJT.png

With S37 just about to begin there's lots of excitement in the capital of Latvia. After two awful seasons the team is finally looking like it has a bright spot in the near future. "Why can't it be this season?" says returning captain, Brennan McQueen. With Helsinki selling the farm this off-season, and Cologne going through a retooling/rebuilding/nobody-really-knows phase, who's to say that the Riga Reign can't make the playoffs this season? Davos is all but guaranteed to win the weak European Conference being the defending champions but after that it's all up for sale. Cologne is getting worse and rumours are they will continue to go into the rebuild. As mentioned Helsinki will be at the bottom of the conference and Vasteras is Vasteras.

"I'm going to go ahead and say that we will make the playoffs this year, there's no doubt in my mind. It's going to be great to prove the haters wrong and this will be the beginning of our very long tenure of success."

Who cares if you make the playoffs if you dont have a shot at winning. New York will still be the better team.

Everyone in the playoffs has a shot at winning. Silly guy.

Hey Kendrick go for your usual cup of coffee in the playoffs and shut your yap

Hey kid...ahh I can't say shit you got three trophies in one season. #fuckyou