Best Concerts You've Attended

frescoelmo

If you're a fan of any of The Hold Steady's music, see them live. It's a must. Have seen them a few times now, but my favorite was at Summerfest in Milwaukee in I believe 2010. We were right near the front, had waited about 5 hours for the show, and it was totally worth it, mostly because Craig Finn is one of the most enjoyable and energetic frontmen I've ever seen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbZ1SEy_wxk

Portugal. The Man and the Fall of Troy are my runners up. Friends who have seen Bon Iver put that at the top too, but have never seen them personally.

Some of the best I've seen:

Sam Roberts (The Arkells and Mother Mother opened)

Blink 182 (All-American Rejects and illScarlett opened)

Guest Svoboda_3

Rolling Stones

Two close seconds in System of a Down and Paul McCartney 

I bet you would love to go to Cher you flaming homo :lol:

Linkin Park and Incubus. Front row of the lawn in the rain. Mud and great music from my two favorites.

Imagine Dragons put on quite a live performance. They just do it right. 

Seen Twenty One Pilots open twice and they are absolutely the most energetic live performers. Will be seeing them do their own show next month.

But I think the ultimate concert will be Foster the People, Bastille, Cage the Elephant, Third Eye Blind, and KONGOS coming up in May through my local alternative stations 7th birthday show. I can't wait.

and finally, Childish Gambino. What a performer... Seen him twice and want to check him out on his Deep Web tour. Not sure how that will pan out though.

1. Watch the Throne (JAY Z/Kanye)

The first paid concert that I went to, best experience so far. Niggas in Paris 10 times or whatever at the end omg eargasm

2. 20/20 Experience WT (JT)

Literally my favourite celebrity ever, his concert didn't disappoint. Would've been better if I had closer seats (was up in the nosebleeds for this), but it was still incredible.

3. Legends of the Summer (JAY Z/JT)

Went for JT, came out loving JAY even more than before. The two complemented each other tremendously.

4. Imagine Dragons

Went in with the slight hope that Kendrick would come out and fuck shit up. During Radioactive they played the drum part he usually raps over so I got really crazy and excited, but then he didn't come out and I was sad. It was pretty good overall, they shut off the lights at one point so all you could see was phone flashlights, which was cool.

5. J.Cole

First and only experience on the floor. If I was taller, it would've been sick, but being short, it was hard to see. I was close to the front, maybe 5th row (GA Floor), but with tall people around me it was bleh. Plus hard to move and got separated from my friends.

6. Marianas Trench

Free concert during the Olympics. Went with fam. I don't count it.

Went to see H.I.M. in Philly like 9-10 years ago was pretty much my first concert ever remember random bars serving me underage without carding so that experience ranks pretty high.  Weird Al was probably my best concert ever actually lol he had funny fake interviews between each of his songs on a projector and did a costume change after every song.  Also last summer went to Monster Rockstar Energy tour which had Five Finger Death Punch and while I prefer their music Rob Zombie was the headliner and knows how to perform.  He had some giant robot monster thingy on stage and fire.