Sort of a mock draft, part 3

hedgehog337

Part 3.

41. :mos:LW - Blake Laughton

Current TPE: 95

Member: @Grape

At this point of the draft remaining GM's will have a dilemma - to take BPA or dig depper for a potential sleeper. I imagine Victor choosing a second option and taking Laughton. And I know, this guy is  20+ TPE behind to a some other ranked draftees. But if you are reading my article more properly, you could figure it out that I like such words as ''consistency'' and ''constatntly''. And Laughton is about that consistency. Grape is another quiet member, but with more potential at this moment as he is showing up to practise every week and doing a bit more than welfare+PF.

42. :cal: LW - John Perdue

Current TPE: 123

Member: @johnnyhockey42

Actually, Bushito is good at finding steals. Callum McElroy says hi. But I'm not sure if would be interested to search for a steal at this point since his team is close to competing and probably won't need as much active draftees as possible. Perdue has a decent ammount of TPE, but hasn't been very active in past 1.5 weeks. But I guess it's worth to try anyways. And Bash made a sig for this player, so why not.

43. :que:G - Juan Jaundice

Current TPE: 119

Member: @Jus

This pick will actually make sense. With Iseult only having two seasons left it is worth to take a future backup. And maybe not only a backup. I'm kind unsure about Nixon as his activity has decreased a bit recently. So Beaviss might try to make a goalie battle more spicy by taking Juan. Just is another solid welfare TPE earner so I see no harm for Vancouver to get him and try to get him more involved into this league.

44. :dav:LW - Cody Smith

Current TPE: 90

Member: @cody73

I was thinking for a bit about how Shawn is going to deal with these lower picks. I came into a conclusion that he will take Smith. First of all, Glade is an ex Halifax GM. Cody Smith is a current Halifax player. And he also is decent at earning TPE. So at this point Davos GM will just go with an active Halifax player.

46. HiEa4pB.png&key=b91d428cd9dd424dff193944e21a8cbbedef6f82f779aed838df9468b5f96932D - Guaillaume Fontenette

Current TPE: 76

Member: @okocha5

At the first glance, this pick dosn't makes sense. Picking a player who is 40+ TPE behind of some other guys? Another defenceman? Just why? Well, there is one good reason why this prospect might be a solid sleeper. Better potential. Okocha only joined this league like two or three weeks ago, but could climb up into almsot TOP 60 in draft rankings. He is the only draftee left hat is earning more than 10 TPE per week. And his activity on discord is nice. I gues SBA is his first priority league, but he won't go south as long as he claims this afilliate TPE.

47. :hel:C - Rhys Chism

Current TPE: 117

Member: @Jake Levine

Quik is one hell of a GM if we're talking about snatching a steal. However, I just don't see a guy who has more potential than Fontenette so our commish will just take Chism. Because he is another Houston guy who is still claiming TPE, doesn't even matter if it's welfare. But wait, doesn't Helsinki has another VHLM GM? Jubo? Well, I don't see better guys in Vegas than Rhys, so there's that.

48. :tor:D - Richard Hejstel

Current TPE: 123

Member: @hejta

Hold on, what? You can't just say a Devise team has a pick. Moreso, PICKS! I will never be surprised if he is going to sell these picks to other team, for almost free. In case if this doesn't happen, he still won't attend the draft. So Hejstel is our BPA. That's a shame that Hejta became inactive since he was the member who brought GRZ here. Maybe now it's our TOP 5 draftee who will try to bring Hejstel back? I hope so cause this guy is another Latvian. So seeing him inactive is a double shame for me.

49. :sea:D - Andreas Sundell

Current TPE: 122

Member: @VisualDarkness

Another BPA. And this time, Seattle might get lucky. VD hasn't been very active recently. But he hasn't missed a single week of practise yet either. So I imagine Bana being happy with this outcome since he can convince Visual to devote more time to this league.

50. :rig:G - Kolur Bjoernsson

Current TPE: 117

Member: @jblock3

Well, this pick won't make any sense. I already have Clayton Park so why a third goalie? Which makes it more stupid is Jblock is active and claiming TPE so that's just burying an active member. Luckilly for him it's just a mock draft and this scenario definitely won't happen in the actual draft.

Part 4 is also coming very soon.

the payout goes to Kallis

really? fuck me. it's not even the first time I forgot to put the 45th pick in my article smfh.

45. :nya:D - Anthony Amberback

Current TPE: 113

Member: @Oost

I was trying to make sure I won't miss a single draftee. And I still misssed someone. That someone is Anthony Amberback so don't be surprised if he gets taken higher than #45. If not, I'm really sure Spade will make this pick with a smile on his face. Oost is yet another solid welfare TPE member. And he did a rookie profile which should rank him him higher than I just did it now. He could easily become a second pair defenceman in his second season at this TPE earning rate.

Don't worry, the Wellfare TPE won't stand. I've had a really hectic few weeks IRL with my kitchen ceiling falling down, work picking up, and my car getting involved in a hit and run (while I was parked in my spot haha). Juan will start rocketing back up again.

24 minutes ago, Jus said:

Don't worry, the Wellfare TPE won't stand. I've had a really hectic few weeks IRL with my kitchen ceiling falling down, work picking up, and my car getting involved in a hit and run (while I was parked in my spot haha). Juan will start rocketing back up again.

That sounds like a fun couple weeks

19 minutes ago, Beaviss said:

That sounds like a fun couple weeks

Gotta love it! No sense wallowing, had to keep on walking forward. It's been busy, but hey, warmer days are coming!