5 hours ago, Ben mclaughlin said:

1.amazing

2. Not yet

3. fairly good

4. Not sure

5. Toronto maple leafs

6. pickleball

7. yes

Just a heads up, updaters might reject this for one word answers. Try to do at least a full sentence.

• 2 weeks later...

MC_Bar.png
Press Conference

Week Ending 5/22/22

(Answer 6 Questions for 2 Capped TPE)

1. The season hasn't been the best. Any bright spots?

2. We made 2 trades at the deadline. Do you think it was a good idea to sell?

3. We brought in Alex Ovechkin Jr. Do you think he will make a good impact?

4. Minion Rask was brought in as our starter. Do you have high hopes for him?

5. Do you have any hope of reaching playoffs?

6. Do you think Mexico City will be a top team next season?

7. What is love?

• 5 weeks later...

1925660273_MexicoCityBanner.png.907bd29eee5dab96ff3de0dbe2108815.png

Press Conference

Week ending 6/19/22

(Answer 6 of the Questions for 2 Capped TPE!)

1. Are you excited for the upcoming VHLM Draft? Why or why not?

2. Are there any specific players you're looking to play with? If so, which player(s) do you want to play with any why? If not, are there any players you don't want to play with?

3. Who do you think has the best looking logo in the VHLM? Why do you think this is the best looking logo?

4. What is your favorite TV show, and why is it your favorite?

5. What is one thing you're excited about in the upcoming season? Why is this exciting to you?

6. Who do you think is going to win the Stanley Cup? How many games do you think it's going to take and why?

7. What type of player do you see yourself being in the future? Are there any specific players in the NHL you're modeling after?

8. Who do you think is going first overall in the NHL Draft and why?

40 minutes ago, badcolethetitan said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/19/22

(Answer 6 of the Questions for 2 Capped TPE!)

1. Are you excited for the upcoming VHLM Draft? Why or why not?

2. Are there any specific players you're looking to play with? If so, which player(s) do you want to play with any why? If not, are there any players you don't want to play with?

3. Who do you think has the best looking logo in the VHLM? Why do you think this is the best looking logo?

4. What is your favorite TV show, and why is it your favorite?

5. What is one thing you're excited about in the upcoming season? Why is this exciting to you?

6. Who do you think is going to win the Stanley Cup? How many games do you think it's going to take and why?

7. What type of player do you see yourself being in the future? Are there any specific players in the NHL you're modeling after?

8. Who do you think is going first overall in the NHL Draft and why?

1: I’m really excited for this upcoming draft because I’ll meet my new team mates and make Mexico kings win the cup agian.

2: there’s nobody specific but I want to play with talented and nice players.

3: of course I’ll go with the Mexico kings because I like the skeleton with the crown and the color combination is really nice.

4: I’m really excited for this upcoming season because I get a chance to become a good player that scores lots of goals and helps his team out.

5: I think the Colorado Avalanche are going to win the Stanley cup in 7 games because Tampa Bay Lightening are not going to give up so fast.

6: I see my self becoming a player that scores lots of goals and helps is team out very much. I’m modeling after Sidney Crosby.

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

(Answer Questions for 2 Capped TPE!)

1.  What was your favorite part of the draft process and how do you feel about being picked by Mexico City?

2.  What type of player are you planning on building with TPE during this season?

3.  How many seasons do you plan on being in the VHLM and what would keep you from moving up?

4.  What is your favorite sport that you played, are playing, or wish you were good enough to play, and why?

5.  What is the best hockey movie and why?

6.  What are your favorite pizza toppings and should pineapple ever be put on a pizza?

6 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1.  What was your favorite part of the draft process and how do you feel about being picked by Mexico City?

2.  What type of player are you planning on building with TPE during this season?

3.  How many seasons do you plan on being in the VHLM and what would keep you from moving up?

4.  What is your favorite sport that you played, are playing, or wish you were good enough to play, and why?

6.  What are your favorite pizza toppings and should pineapple ever be put on a pizza?

1: My favourite part was seeing new players come into Mexico Kings, I was actually drafted last season by Mexico Kings but where I was drafted last season I was so happy to join the Mexico Kings

2: I’m planning on building my player as a scorer because I like to score goals

3: I plan on staying in the VHLM for one more season because next season I’m probably going to go into the VHLE because I’m close to 200 TPE

4: my favourite sport to play is hockey I like hockey because your very active in hockey and it’s just fun to play

5: I like the movie mighty ducks because it can incur age others

6: i like to have bacon and steak on my pizza and no pineapple does not belong on pizza.

8 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1. My favorite part of the draft process would be the interviews, even if I just joined 3 days ago a couple teams interviewed me and I believe it really shows how much a team is serious and committed. Being drafted by Mexico City is great since the team has a good roster and I feel that a team like this actually has the potential to make it far in the playoffs.

2. I'll put most of my TPE in my scoring and passing abilities, so I'm building a player that produces offensively.

3. As many seasons I need before moving up

4. Alpine skiing, since its the sport I take more seriously but tennis is also fun as hell to watch and play.

5. Idk, if Happy Gilmore counts that'd be it but its more of a golf movie than a hockey movie.

6. Peperoni, bacon and olives. Pineapples don't belong on pizzas.

54 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1. Probably the stream I definitely gave no heart attacks and I’m pretty happy about being drafted here.

2. Building up more defense and playmaking but still adding to my other assets.

3. Not an idea right now

4. Baseball, I’ve grown up around it and play it pretty well.

5. mighty ducks really the only one I have watched or miracle on ice

6. I really only eat cheese and also never

7 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

(This black font hurts me as a dark mode user)

1. Tuning into the stream, and being in the chat with the GM's and other players. It's honestly really fun. Being selected earlyish is nice too ;)

2. Probably an offensive leaning TWD. I actually have my finally 200 tpe build planned out in advance.

3. I am honestly not sure. This is my first time really interacting with the VHLE/ VHLM system so I have no idea how it works.

4. My favorite sport that I've played is probably baseball, and mostly because I was pretty good at it. Until my shoulder got fuuuuucked

5. Alright, bout to catch a lot of heat here.... Love Guru. Mike Myers making a movie just to see the Leafs win the Stanely Cup- how can I say no. Also- Jessica Alba

6. Lately I've been a fan of "healthy" pizza, that is to say I have grilled chicken and spinach on it. Also, pineapples are tasty no matter what.

Edited by Trunkxolotl
Forgot pineapples

8 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1. My favorite part of the draft process was being able to interview all the players and being able to hand select a team that I would like to play for me. It's actually a very fun time, as you have to sort of predict who is going when, and try to select the player you want before the other teams can. I'm the GM, so I can't be selected by Mexico City, but I wish I could!

2. I'm planning on building a TWD, one that focuses on playing the defensive side, while also being able to contribute offensively. I also would like to be able to pass and set up my teammates for easy tap in goals!

3. When I was in the M, I ended up staying in the M for one season, as I wanted to get to the VHL as soon as possible. One potential thing that could keep you from moving up would be if you joined at an awkward time, where you wouldn't have 200 TPE at the end of the season to move up.

4. My favorite sport I played in was hockey, I started at seven years old and continued all the way until college. I play some men's league here and there, but I just started playing again due to COVID ruining my plans.

5. The best hockey movie is the Mighty Ducks, because it's such a classic. I remember watching it when I was younger, when I first got into hockey, and it was a blast to watch.

6. My favorite pizza toppings are pepperoni, and I actually also like bacon on my pizza sometimes. I think pineapple should never be put on pizza, it's a sin!

12 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1  :   Well I must say I'm glad to be here! I hope to have a good season with you! 

2 :  I think it will probably be a hybrid goalie

3 : In order to play a nice RP, I'm thinking of staying a few seasons in the VHLM

4 :  For me Hockey is the sport I watch the most! I've done it before and I do it from time to time! 

5 :  I loved the Movie Goon: Goon is a 2011 Canadian sports comedy directed by Michael Dowse,[3] written by Jay Baruchel and Evan Goldberg, and starring Seann William Scott, Liev Schreiber, Jay Baruchel, Alison Pill, Marc-Andre Grondin, Kim Coates and Eugene Levy. The film tells the story of Doug Glatt (Scott), an extremely nice but somewhat foolish man, who finds unexpected personal and professional fulfillment after becoming the strongman of a minor league ice hockey team.

6 : My favorite pizza is the Hawaiian which is cordially named the pizza with pineapple on it so yes there must be ahah! 

19 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

1. My favorite part about the draft was being drafted

2. I plan on building a defensive defenseman, a valuable piece to any team. 
3. I could see myself spending 2 seasons ideally, maybe 3 at the latest.

4. My favorite sport to play is Basketball, but my favorite sport ever is Hockey obviously.

5. I haven’t watched many hockey movies, but Goon is pretty good.

6. My favorite pizza topping is sweet peppers and pineapple does not belong on pizza.

On 6/20/2022 at 7:00 PM, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 6/26/22

i was not selected until he draft but signed with Mexico City on waivers. I’m excited to get going with this group and build myself up to compete to be a top pick next year. The team seems like a great group so I’m excited for the season to get underway 

This season I am looking to build a strong base defensively to build upon next year. I see myself in the future as a puck moving defenseman, in order to grow my offensive game I need to be solid in the d-zone first .

I’m willing to be in the VHLM as long as necessary to make sure I’m fully ready to take the next step. 

my favorite sport is hockey for obvious reasons :)

i think the best hockey movie is Mighty Ducks because it played such a large role in growing the game for a generation.

My go to toppings are green bell peppers and ham. I personally am not a pineapple guy but I don’t discriminate if that’s your thing.

Press Conference

Week ending 07/03/22

1. Were you happy that Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup, and how much money did you win or lose on bets?

2.  The season starts this week, is your player ready to compete and how do you think the Kings will do early on?

3.  Your GM has spent several hours preparing the team for an optimized performance.  Do you have any suggestions for him?

4.  Summer has officially started.  What vacation plans do you have this summer?

5.  How many hours a week do you estimate you are involved in gaming, and which device is most of your gaming attention on?

6.  What is your favorite ice cream flavor and what toppings do you add?

3 minutes ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/03/22

1. Were you happy that Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup, and how much money did you win or lose on bets?

2.  The season starts this week, is your player ready to compete and how do you think the Kings will do early on?

3.  Your GM has spent several hours preparing the team for an optimized performance.  Do you have any suggestions for him?

4.  Summer has officially started.  What vacation plans do you have this summer?

5.  How many hours a week do you estimate you are involved in gaming, and which device is most of your gaming attention on?

1: I was happy that Colorado Avalanche won the Stanley Cup because I didn’t want Tampa Bay Lightening to do a 3 peat. I didn’t win or lose any money because I didn’t do any bets

2: First of all I’m really excited for this season to start, I think my player is complete to play. I think the Kings will do good at the beginning and threw it the season.

3: I don’t really have any thing to say just that’s he is doing a very good job at being a GM.

4: I plan on going to a cabin in Ontario.

5: I don’t really game but I do use my phone a lot so I’m mostly on my phone.

6: My favourite ice cream is vanilla I never put anything on my ice cream but I love to stir it so it becomes soft ice.

10 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/03/22

1. I am happy that the Avs won over the Lightning, I wanted a new Stanley Cup Champion. I didn't end up betting on the finals, or games in general, so I broke even.

2. I am excited for my player Siyan Yasilievich, who will be playing in the VHL. It'll be his rookie season and I think that with the players on my team, I can have a great season. I think the Mexico City Kings will come out of the gate early and be towards the top of the standings.

3. Yeah, this GM stinks! Kidding, but in all honesty, my own advice to myself would be to enjoy the ride and see how my first season goes!

4. My original vacation plans were to go to the Bahamas, but I ended up getting COVID-19 halfway through, so I didn't really get to enjoy my vacation. Regardless, I will be heading on a boat for the fourth of July, so I'm looking forward to that.

5. Oh lord, it has to be a big amount. I currently play Esports for my College, and I also am in the VHL, so during the summer besides working/school, I usually spend a lot on gaming. I'd say at minimum like 20+ hours, and on the computer.

6. My favorite ice cream flavor is chocolate. I'm pretty basic, I like anything with chocolate or peanut butter, but my favorite topping would have to be either Reese's or Crunch added onto the ice cream.

Yeah I’d say I’m happy! I am a Washington Capitals fan so it was awesome to see Andre Burakovsky lift the cup again. I didn’t bet on this one but my bracket held up pretty good! I only missed two first round matchups and the rest stayed solid.

Yeah my player is ready to go! I really grinded and cashed in as many uncapped TPE opportunities as possible to break the 100 threshold before the season started! I can’t wait to apply my 10 TPE bonus towards my defensive stats to help solidify the back end. I think we are in for a great season!

I’ve taken a look at the lines and I think they look great! The D looks nice and balanced and I like who I’ve been paired up with.

None! Just chilling at home and studying, maybe a few baseball games.

Quite a few haha, MLB The Show has been quite addictive this summer. I play on Xbox and the Switch.

I like good ole’ Pistachio, no toppings. Maybe some whipped cream if I’m feeling crazy.HOUSESIG.jpg.47d94df267e69afb599c556557ae6103.jpg

On 6/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/03/22

1. I'm very happy that the avalanche won, All hail Cale.

2. After our first two victories, I'm confident that we will not stop there and that we will have a great start to the season.

3. Don't change my line, I just made four points in two game.

4. Going to the beach.

5. about fifteen hours a week, I'm mostly playing on Xbox

6. Chocolate, I don't usually add toppings.

On 6/27/2022 at 11:07 AM, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/03/22

1. I'm more glad that Tampa lost then Colorado winning. Though I am happy Kadri got a cup! Didn't place any bets.

2. Well answering this late gives me the benefit of foresight, but honestly didn't expect to be a point per game player. And we're doing about as well as I thought, near the top of the league.

3. Tottingham is on PP1 right? Other than that, nah, it looks all good :P

4. Im heading up north for a week or so, which is going to make getting TPE difficult, but Imma try my best.

5. More hours then it should be probably. And I primarily game on my PC

6. Favorite is something called Tiger Tail icecream. Its is Orange Sherbet with black licorice swirls in it. No toppings needed.

Press Conference

Week ending 07/10/22

1.  After 10 games we are tied with the Houston Bulls, but we are ahead in the goal differential.  Which Kings player do you think is having the biggest impact with our wins?

2.  Our goalies are off to a great start.  Henry Tucker Jr and Jeremy Swayman have incredible stats thus far.  How confident are you that we will continue to win with these two goalies in front of the net?

3.  What is your take on Scottie House’s latest graphic posted in the locker room and how does your graphics ability compare to Scottie?

4.  Our discord channel is one of the more active channels and you are to be credited with the success.  How much do you enjoy being involved with the team on discord?

5.  Which team do you consider to be the biggest rival of the Kings and how badly are you willing to beat them during the season?

6.  How many push ups can you do in a minute?

5 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/10/22

1.  After 10 games we are tied with the Houston Bulls, but we are ahead in the goal differential.  Which Kings player do you think is having the biggest impact with our wins?

2.  Our goalies are off to a great start.  Henry Tucker Jr and Jeremy Swayman have incredible stats thus far.  How confident are you that we will continue to win with these two goalies in front of the net?

3.  What is your take on Scottie House’s latest graphic posted in the locker room and how does your graphics ability compare to Scottie?

4.  Our discord channel is one of the more active channels and you are to be credited with the success.  How much do you enjoy being involved with the team on discord?

5.  Which team do you consider to be the biggest rival of the Kings and how badly are you willing to beat them during the season?

1: I think William Futch or Tater Tottingham are making us win or the goalies.

2: I am confident in the goalies that we have they definitely help us win and I will keep on being confident in them

3: his post is really amazing and he’s very talented in graphics. My graphic abilities are very bad I have only tried graphics a little.

4: I really in joy to be involved in such an amazing team 

5:it would ether be Los Vegas aces because there doing pretty good or Houston Bulls because they keep on beating us how ever we have beaten them 1 time

6: maybe 70 I have no clue

Edited by Jason kranz

1 hour ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/10/22

1. I think Jason has a big impact among us!

2. I think we can trust them. We still have a good performance. So the confidence is there

3. I'm not very good at graphic design. Scottie has a talent for graphics!

4. We are proud to award a conversation in the locker room!

5. Houston Bulls

6. I should try to do the challenge

6 hours ago, Thunder said:

Press Conference

Week ending 07/10/22

1. I mean, I'm probably biased, but our top pair DMen are putting in WORK.

2. Super Confident, since Im betting Tucker will be maxed out by the end of the year.

3. It looks pretty good. As for my own skills? We all know I make abombinations.

4. It makes the VHL a lot more fun when the LR is active. Its also nice when there is communication from the GM about whats going on!

5. I will always hate the bulls for the sole reason that Tater Tot's VHLM draft they "gamed" the system and wound up with like... 5 first round picks and proceeded to stomp the league. Must beat them at all costs.

6. If I'm lucky, maybe three. Potatoes aren't known for having strong arms.

The captain Tottinghan has been doing a great job getting the team motivated to perform.

I think these two are great and definitely have what it takes to compete in the playoffs 

i am him :)

i love it, it’s a great way to get to know the squad and get ideas for graphics to make 

Vegas seems like a pretty big rival because they are a solid team, it felt great to get the win against them yesterday.

i am too lazy to find out 

HOUSESIG.jpg.47d94df267e69afb599c556557ae6103.jpg

Edited by Carpenter74