(S67) G - Andrew Parker, TPE: 30

PickledDills

Welcome @PickledDills to the VHL 

Unfortunately the Las Vegas don't have any open goaltending spots, otherwise we'd be happy to offer you a role with us. I'm sure you'll find success with one of the other fine teams in the league and I wish you nothing but the best going forward

#StackTheDeck:veg:

gPBJFcV.png

Hello @PickledDills

Let me open up my offer with a question, do you want to make history? San Diego was introduced this off-season and is in its inaugural season in the league. What does this mean for you? Well, it means YOU are the one that is being offered the chance to set team records, be the first to do anything and everything on this team, and have your name cemented in the legacy that is the Marlins. I’m sure that’s intrigued you, so let me tell you what else is in it for you.

I am a thirteen-year veteran in sim leagues. I know sim leagues inside and out, I’ve been a GM on and off in multiple sim leagues for around eight of those thirteen years, meaning not only will you have someone behind you every step of the way that is willing to help you with everything, but also someone who knows what they are talking about and is going to ensure you’re active and doing everything I can to personally see you grow and succeed in the league.

Now if this sounds good, which I personally believe it does, all you need to do to begin your time here in San Diego is quote this offer and say “I accept”. I’ll be offering for you on the VHL Portal shortly after, and you’ll receive a link to our discord LR too.

Welcome to the league regardless of your decision.

49 minutes ago, PickledDills said:

Player Information

Username: PickledDills

Player Name: Andrew Parker

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: G

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 210 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Brother?

Welcome to the league! Fee free to DM if you have any questions :)

imageproxy.png

Hello there!

We are the Houston Bulls and we want you to understand that there are only a few cities worth playing for - and HOUSTON IS ONE OF THEM! We are fierce and we can help you grow and become a star! We had an amazing first season and we believe we can return to playoffs! Wanna be a part of it?

You might ask yourself - why should I join? We are the 2nd-year team under a new GM and amazing players that like to help each other and have fun along the way! We believe in greatness and we believe you are greatness! Currently, we can offer you Backup Goaltender role but that might change along with your progression and the way how our team is gonna set up. Currently - think about our offer and tell me what you think.

FrostBeard, GM of Houston Bulls