GM 11: Calgary Wranglers vs. Seattle Bears

VHL Games

1 hour ago, rjfryman said:

Shane Mars has been struggling so far in his career. Hopefully he will shake it off soon and return to form since he is such a great rival when he is on.

Got a big ol' dose of "welcome to the VHL." By the end of the season he'll be back to just doing his thing though, I'd assume.

3 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

@Sharkstrong you are just killing it this season. You going for Best D award? Think you might  just land it, hook line and sinker ;) (Sorry for the fish joke i can't help myself)

haha honestly I'm surprised with his performance. His last season was very good for a rookie but I thought that this season he would have less impact due to our improved roster. Surprisingly he is still blocking like crazy and contributing in offense. That motherfucker wants to catch an award even more than I do.

4 hours ago, Sharkstrong said:

haha honestly I'm surprised with his performance. His last season was very good for a rookie but I thought that this season he would have less impact due to our improved roster. Surprisingly he is still blocking like crazy and contributing in offense. That motherfucker wants to catch an award even more than I do.

Well I have no doubt he will do it. That is one crazy fish. Damn guy is dangerous on the ice! I'm calling HoF for Fish guy is thursty!!

2 hours ago, BladeMaiden said:

Well I have no doubt he will do it. That is one crazy fish. Damn guy is dangerous on the ice! I'm calling HoF for Fish guy is thursty!!

HoF would be insane considering he is a first gen player in a very old league. Still to early to tell but I really appreciate your enthusiasm! I'll make sure to mention you in my HoF speech ;) haha