Unlocking the Satanic Messages of Halifax's New Logo

Gustav

This may end up being more of a media spot than a VHL.com article, but it's all I want to write about at the moment and I need my last 2 TPE for the week. Let's get to it.

The Halifax 21st recently unveiled a new team logo recently, which looks like this:

eps4k6h.png

While everyone is looking at this new logo, it's occurred to me that this may end up distracting people from the fact that HALIFAX IS A SATANIC CULT, and our new logo is no exception to the rule. What we have here is direct evidence, nay, proof, of the devil-worship the league has seen in Canada's easternmost major city (at least, easternmost as far as I'm aware of as an American). To start, let's take note of the fact that the ship on our logo has six windows, as we see below:

e1699SJ.png

Count them! That's right. Six windows. Six is a Satanic number, and when we take a look at the numbers even further, we see that the meaning is somewhat deeper...

The team name is the "21st". 21 is a multiple of three, as we see, and three sixes in a row gives us THE DEVIL'S NUMBER ITSELF, 666. 

Let's not forget about the number multiplied by three, though--seven. You've got that right, the six windows in the picture, combined with the team's name, give us 666 repeated seven times. At once, this is a symbol of the seven deadly sins, the surest way to the fires of hell, as well as being an open mockery of God's seven archangels, one of whom, Michael, famously "shouted 'BEGONE THOT' and yeeted Lucifer from the kingdom of heaven" (that's what it says in the Book of Revelation, look it up). 

As well, let us keep in mind that the eyes are the window to the soul, and these windows are colored black, signifying spiritual corruption and affiliation with the Devil.

Next, let us turn our attention to the background--not the background of the demonic picture of the ship, but the background of the logo itself, a blue cross on a white background. Look at the logo again and notice it...

eps4k6h.png

Coincidentally (or not), this background is the Scottish flag, with the colors switched. Have a look at the Scottish flag and see if you agree:

1533725665422_scotland-st-andrews.gif

Now, a bit about the Scottish flag here--the white cross represents the patron saint of Scotland, St. Andrew. To switch the colors of the logo is to make a mockery of the nation of Scotland, its patron saint, and by extension Christianity--something that a true Satanist would enjoy and a blatant symbol of the spirit of the team, whether in spiritual nature absent or outright evil.

Back to the logo, anyway...

eps4k6h.png

Notice that the ship in the logo is steam-powered. You know how old steam-powered ships work?

Fire_room_Massachusetts.jpg

Yeah, you see that. Coal gets fed into a giant boiler, which ultimately provides the heat necessary for water to evaporate, and you know the rest. Well, check it out--the steam-powered ship is a Satanic symbol. First of all, in the above picture, we see men working. Working in the boiler room on one of these ships was backbreaking stuff, with long shifts and high temperatures. Sound familiar? Sound like hell? You bet. Not only this, but coal is made of mostly carbon left over from dead organisms, such as dinosaurs or trees or one day human beings, making the boiler itself a symbol of Hell and people burning. 

Look at the logo again, I bid you:

eps4k6h.png

Notice how in the middle of the ship, we have a large wooden mast. This can be taken as nothing but a direct mockery of the large wooden cross upon which Jesus died. Need further evidence? Jesus died between two thieves, just as Houston's chances at the cup last season died between @McWolf and @Thranduil. Need further proof? The mast is the centerpiece of not one or two but THREE Satanic symbols, as we see below:

rNkUVzY.png

A large arrow can be drawn by following the lines created by the mast the front of the ship, and the shape of the waves in front. This is symbolic of the intended direction of those representatives of Halifax (straight down to the fiery depths of Hell), further emphasized by the fact that the same arrow follows a line through the smokestack and into the boiler (see above). 

D4kaQWY.png

A pentagram can be drawn using the five extremes of the ship's outline, with the mast bring right at the top.

Lpk7C5p.png

And, finally, we can draw an upside-down cross by following the line of the mast down the front of the ship and crossing it with the line of the ship's deck.

So, I bid all of you people, BE ON THE LOOKOUT for the DEVIL'S TRICKERY which is alive and well in Halifax.

Hi @jack

@Motzaburger sorry I didn't get to your logo, but I'm tired. Maybe some other time.

1 minute ago, Thranduil said:

lol we aren't mocking scotland, its supposed to be nova scotia flag

Nova Scotia is literally "New Scotland," I believe. It's supposed to be like that you Satanic Satanist.

1 minute ago, GustavMattias said:

Nova Scotia is literally "New Scotland," I believe. It's supposed to be like that you Satanic Satanist.

yes I know, but blame Nova Scotians for mixing up the colours, not us

Just now, Thranduil said:

yes I know, but blame Nova Scotians for mixing up the colours, not us

The Devil has been there since before the times of hockey, I see.

• 1 month later...
On 6/28/2019 at 11:36 PM, GustavMattias said:

The team name is the "21st". 21 is a multiple of three, as we see, and three sixes in a row gives us THE DEVIL'S NUMBER ITSELF, 666

checks out