(S68) LW - Kaspars Claude, TPE: 30

Bruins10

Hey there @Bruins10

I would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer third line minutes as well as potentially second line minutes and PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are a cup contender this season coming off a rebuild and could use another active player!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

• Commissioner

Welcome @Bruins10, Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we made it all the way to the finals last season but could not win the cup. I am currently looking for forwards to help round out the team. Currently we have spots open on the third line with the ability to move up to higher profile roles if you stay active! 

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

Edited by Acydburn

Hey @Bruins10! Welcome back! I am the GM of the Las Vegas Aces.

We would like to make you an offer. I can offer second line minutes with powerplay and penalty kill time. That can become first line minutes if you stay active!

We aren't a real contender this year, but we have a pretty active locker room, and playing for Vegas can maximize your playing time and you have a better opportunity to get better stats.

If you are interested, quote this and say "Accept"

-Matt_O

Edited by Matt_O

9 minutes ago, Bruins10 said:

Player Information

Username: Bruins10

Player Name: Kaspars Claude

Recruited From: Other (Recreate)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Italy

Player Page

@VHLM GM

@Bruins10 Welcome to the league! I'm here if you have any question about the league or the process you are going through. Hit me up if you need any help.

Q927fB2.png&key=b958f5c0a6fa11933a4d3914

Hi @Bruins10 and welcome back to the VHL. I am Berocka the Assistant GM for the Mississauga Hounds.

This year might be a tough year for us on the ice with not so many players. This does mean you have the potential to gain 1st line minutes plus power play and penalty kill minutes if you stay active. We have a great locker room full of guys who are willing to help you along the way. If this sounds like the place for you just quote this offer and say "Accepted".

Should you need any help with your player or the site please don't hesitate to contact me or @GustavMattias who is the General Manager of the Hounds.

Best of luck where ever you end up and I hope you enjoy your time back here.

Thanks Berocka

Is that the SHL 1OA Kaspars Claude?!

I'd like to offer 1st line minutes on the Mexico City Kings, along with some special teams time. We have an active discord LR with some other sim leaguers you may recognize. We're also a 2nd year expansion team do you got a a chance to set some records :)

Just quote this offer and say accepted to join!

10 hours ago, Bruins10 said:

Player Information

Username: Bruins10

Player Name: Kaspars Claude

Recruited From: Other (Recreate)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: Italy

Player Page

@VHLM GM

This can all be overwhelming, so I'll try to keep it pretty simple. 

Saskatoon has a spot for you in our top six forward group (as long as you stay active); we can offer you plenty of ice time, specialty teams (PP/PK) and help with your player's build through our forum hosted locker room. We don't use Discord anymore, so it's pretty easy to get in contact with someone on the forum when you need it. If you're interested in joining Saskatoon at all let me know. 

Quote this offer and say 'accepted' if you'd like to join SSK! 

Regards, 
Peace. 

17 hours ago, Nykonax said:

Is that the SHL 1OA Kaspars Claude?!

I'd like to offer 1st line minutes on the Mexico City Kings, along with some special teams time. We have an active discord LR with some other sim leaguers you may recognize. We're also a 2nd year expansion team do you got a a chance to set some records :)

Just quote this offer and say accepted to join!

Accepted.

Thought about the options and gonna join Nykonax. I appreciate all the offers from the other GMs and it wasnt an easy decision. Going with a familiar face really, nothing more to it