S37 Trade Deadline

JardyB10

The S37 VHL and VHLM Trade Deadline will take place Monday, April 7, 2014 at 7:00pm CST.

Those who wish to retire and recreate for the S39 VHL Entry Draft may do so on the same day.  You don't have to wait until 7:00pm though.  As soon as it is the hour of the owl, you're good to go.

Happy trading season! :autism:

I hear Naomi Young is on the block. :o

We do not sow.
We are ironborn.
We're not subjects.
We're not slaves.
We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine.
We take what is ours.

The Riga Reign need no trade deadline we pay the iron price for the Continental Cup.

The ironborn will reave and pillage, as it was in the old days, all along the northern coast.

We'll spread our dominion across the green lands, securing the Neck and everything above.
Every stronghold will yield to us, one by one.  The rest shall be ours, forest, field, and hall.

We do not sow.

We are ironborn.

We're not subjects.

We're not slaves.

We do not plow the fields or toil in the mine.

We take what is ours.

The Riga Reign need no trade deadline we pay the iron price for the Continental Cup.

The ironborn will reave and pillage, as it was in the old days, all along the northern coast.

We'll spread our dominion across the green lands, securing the Neck and everything above.

Every stronghold will yield to us, one by one.  The rest shall be ours, forest, field, and hall.

We'll be waiting for you, I pray you bring enough ambulances to cart yourselves home, for I fear your walking abilities will be... hindered afterwords.

This season went by real fast.

Tell me about it.  I don't know if it's because I simmed more 10 game days than normal, or if just the standard amount of time flew by. 

Add to the fact I have to rush the last dozen or so games because of my VHLM scheduling boner, and we might finish record time.  And then WC... :\.

I believe I'll rig the playoffs so every single series goes to seven games.

We know each other so well by now, it's like a well-oiled machine.  I told him A FULL DAY IN ADVANCE(!) to sim that Friday due to my anticipated alcoholism.  He nailed it, and then, perfectly anticipating my post-drinking map-dropping-off, swam Saturday as well.  What a gem!