Las Vegas AGM

Matt_O

ill throw my name in there too if it's not too late.

GM'd Moscow Red Wolves defunct VHLM team to a championship and back to back finals. GM'd Oslo before they moved to Minnesota for a few seasons so they got back on their feet. haven't been in the game since. Was going to be Houston's AGM but real life stuff came up. With summer coming to an end, I have a lot more free time

Hello. Myself'd loved to the take agm job.  Myself will be super cotimtmed the to taem and myself always tried to inispre.  Myself may needed that bite for triinang, prevent myself am that quicken learner.  Myself hvae dnoe mnay frncaihse mode games on ea nhl seires, soh myself konw waht being that hockey magnaeraround isand it is I faivruote thing around hockey.  Myself am even thinikng for maybe beomcing that hokcey gm on real lfie.  Myself will be super keen to the have job and myself am super act and comtitmed and myself wlil will whvateer necsesary to beocme an agm. Conditionally to you are a no chosen my, myself will lvoe to picked upon that job wtih anytime other gm this is looikng.  Myself hope you are a tkae my itno coiirndestaon, prevent conditionally to don't, this ok, myself'll only kept trying until myself have that job

Ps: sorry conditionally to I enlgish is don't to well.  Myself recently moving to latvia and forget with a method to spoke to well

20 minutes ago, Matt_O said:

I have decided who I want to be my AGM, and I will post that later today

1 minute ago, Thranduil said:

Hello. Myself'd loved to the take agm job.  Myself will be super cotimtmed the to taem and myself always tried to inispre.  Myself may needed that bite for triinang, prevent myself am that quicken learner.  Myself hvae dnoe mnay frncaihse mode games on ea nhl seires, soh myself konw waht being that hockey magnaeraround isand it is I faivruote thing around hockey.  Myself am even thinikng for maybe beomcing that hokcey gm on real lfie.  Myself will be super keen to the have job and myself am super act and comtitmed and myself wlil will whvateer necsesary to beocme an agm. Conditionally to you are a no chosen my, myself will lvoe to picked upon that job wtih anytime other gm this is looikng.  Myself hope you are a tkae my itno coiirndestaon, prevent conditionally to don't, this ok, myself'll only kept trying until myself have that job

Ps: sorry conditionally to I enlgish is don't to well.  Myself recently moving to latvia and forget with a method to spoke to well

late alarm clock GIF by truTV’s Adam Ruins Everything

42 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

37 minutes ago, Thranduil said:

Um oops, myself look myself the mised job.  Hoipng it ise to ltae

Are you having a stroke?

• 2 months later...