Rigged playoff games

Matt_O

2 minutes ago, Quik said:

to be fair, he actually wouldn't need to edit the post to change the games after the fact :o 

the edits are to change the thread title, as @VHL Games doesn't know how to post in Playoff Format

in addition some proof.

image.png

50 minutes ago, Quik said:

to be fair, he actually wouldn't need to edit the post to change the games after the fact :o 

the edits are to change the thread title, as @VHL Games doesn't know how to post in Playoff Format

@Beketov was able to figure it out with VHLM, I wondered if it was how I configured my STHS to start the season or because he has only one conference? But yes when it's posted it shows the game number with no indication of the playoffs, or conference. 

Also, since I'm live simming these as well and everyone has seen the game score what would be the point of resimming and changing the link to the game itself? Next you'll be telling me I should go rob a bank and point the gun at myself during the stick up. Some keystone cops level conspiracy theories here. 

26 minutes ago, Devise said:

@Beketov was able to figure it out with VHLM, I wondered if it was how I configured my STHS to start the season or because he has only one conference? But yes when it's posted it shows the game number with no indication of the playoffs, or conference. 

Also, since I'm live simming these as well and everyone has seen the game score what would be the point of resimming and changing the link to the game itself? Next you'll be telling me I should go rob a bank and point the gun at myself during the stick up. Some keystone cops level conspiracy theories here. 

Trust the process 

• Commissioner
1 hour ago, Devise said:

No I didn’t, I have to edit them as well. It’s possible mine don’t show up as edited because I just click and hold on the link at the forum level to change the title instead of going in and editing the actual post.