The Golden Scythe

BladeMaiden

So this concludes The Golden Scythe Awards!

You all deserve so much praise for your hard work and dedication this season. To Anyone who was "FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY" this season know that every last member of this team is incredible and there were a lot of votes that didn't make it into this post!

You guys are the best damn team in the VHLM, I know I am bias as all hell but it is honestly how I feel!

Thank you for buying into my Franchise  and for donating so much time and effort to the Reapers!

To all you guys moving on, remember once a Reaper always a Reaper! ❤️

-Blade-

Edited by BladeMaiden

9 minutes ago, STZ said:

Great work! Looks like a lot of time and effort went into making this happen. Very cool :)

If there is one thing you’ll learn about my GMing style it’s that I will always go the extra miles for my players. Like I said you buy into my team and I always repay the favour :D no matter how short or long you stay you become part of the Philadelphia fam jam.  It’s kinda like joining the mafia lol only one way out ;)

Thank you for putting this all together @BladeMaiden!
You continue to go above and beyond the call of duty for your players :)

Congrats to all those who were nominated. Whether we win or lose this team always remains positive and keeps the locker room rollin'

• 6 months later...