(S69) LW - RJ Jubis, TPE: 30

Jubis

Welcome @R Jubis to the VHL!

As the Halifax GM, I can offer you 3rd line minutes with potentially some powerplay and penalty kill minutes - I'd also be able to bump you up a line or two if you are active and gaining lots of TPE! What's great about our team is that we're a relatively young team that has not missed the playoffs in our entire history!

Other teams will be offering you a role, so make sure you be patient and hear everyone out before you commit.

Good luck in your decision, and if you need any help at all, don't be afraid to message myself or any others that will be in this thread!

fonziGG

I'm excited to see how your career unfolds!

@R Jubis

Hello! 

My AGM (Elmebeck) previously talked to you with your older player, so you've seen the spiel already, I'll save you the wall of text you've read once already. haha

The Saskatoon Wild can slot you into a top six role at the moment, so if you're interested just quote me and say 'accepted' and I'll tender you a portal offer from Saskatoon. 

- Peace

Hi @R Jubis. Welcome to the VHL! Thanks for joining this awesome league. I'm sure RJ Jubis is set to have an amazing career with you leading them. Your career will start with you joining a minor league team in the VHLM. Right now you're already received and will receive additional offers from other VHLM teams. Please take your time to accept an offer for the team that best fits you.

I'm the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers, Season 66 champions! RJ Jubis would make a great addition to our team. This is an offer from the Reaper organization to RJ Jubis to join the Philadelphia Reapers.

You should accept my offer to join the Philadelphia Reapers for these reasons:
- We have an awesome active Locker Room featuring past and present members of the Reaper family.
- We're a competitive team gunning for the cup.
- We have the best name and logo. I mean take a look at this sucker:

Smaller_reaper.png.8b812f6e9bd4405f72412462883e3658.png

To Accept just quote this post and say "I want to be a Reaper!"

Hey there @R Jubis 

I am glad to see that you are recreating and i would like to extend an offer to you to join Minnesota. 

We can offer second line minutes as well as PK/PP time if you stay active and want to compete!

We are the returning cup finalists and are looking to take another run at it this season!

If you are interested just quote this and say "accepted" and I can send you a contract offer.

Cheers!

Rayzor

Welcome @R Jubis

You've joined at a very interesting time and the draft has actually just concluded. I am the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we had lots of picks and were looking to be competitive. We are offering 3rd line minutes with the opportunity move up. If we can get a full team I guarantee that we will be a competitive team! In the meantime, you can pad your stats, showcase your talents and join what will hopefully be an active locker-room.

Quote this and say "I accept" if you want to join San Diego! 

• Commissioner

Welcome @R Jubis , Some of the other GM's may throw you some offers to join there team. I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx we ended up winning the cup last season. I am currently looking for forwards this season. Currently we have spots open on the first line that includes PP and PK that is as long as you stay active.

If you would like to become a part of the Ottawa Lynx quote this and say accepted!

4 hours ago, Peace said:

@R Jubis

Hello! 

My AGM (Elmebeck) previously talked to you with your older player, so you've seen the spiel already, I'll save you the wall of text you've read once already. haha

The Saskatoon Wild can slot you into a top six role at the moment, so if you're interested just quote me and say 'accepted' and I'll tender you a portal offer from Saskatoon. 

- Peace

Accepted