Recruited From: Other (recreate)

Position: G

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 177 lbs.

Birthplace: France

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Hello! 

I'm the GM of the Saskatoon Wild, we're looking for an active goalie to replace our ailing inactive goaltender on our roster (we signed him and we haven't heard anything since). If you're interested in the position let me know, we can offer you our starting position right away; however, I will be honest, we're not likely a championship caliber team this season. We'll be fighting for the underdog spots, but that's always fun... right? 

Looking forward to your decision. 

- Peace

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

@efiug HJKASEDFHASEHGRISDAFGHIAUWETHESIDUFGSHADF SOMEONE FINALLY CREATED A GOALIE!

Anyway, you probably know by now that I'd like you to join the Hounds. We're a team that's looking for success this season, and I think having a new goalie would be perfect for our playoff run.

If you sign with the Hounds, you won't be the clear-cut #1 yet, but if you're active enough you'll very likely take over the role, being our starter for most games in the remainder of the regular season and throughout our entire time in the playoffs.

If this sounds good to you, just quote me and accept--you know what to do.

Happy to see you recreate! Best of luck.

-Gustav

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @efiug

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us splitting starts as our 1A/B goalie (we run 1A/B not starter or backup)... but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

3 minutes ago, InstantRockstar said:

F6RUb6J.png

Hello there, @efiug

I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and a 11 year veteran of the VHL. I've been around the block and I've done a lot as my time as GM, and this time around is no different. Since the Marlins have existed, which is now the third season, we've made it to the playoffs both seasons and this season will be no different.

We'd like you to join us splitting starts as our 1A/B goalie (we run 1A/B not starter or backup)... but we here at the Marlins franchise reward activity, so with activity will bring reward.

We are also a very team-oriented, active and fun group, our LR is very active and there is tons to do, tons to learn.

If you'd like to join us here in San Diego, quote this offer and accept it, we'll be happy to have you aboard.

If you choose to go elsewhere, enjoy your experience and have a great time!

Hello, @efiug I am the AGM of San Diego. As IR said, we have a great spot for you on the team, we'd love to have you in San Diego. The atmosphere is great, the team is super fun and active, you'd certainly get some great playing time which will also really help you improve at a fast pace  Regardless, enjoy your time in the VHL and I hope to see you become huge no matter your choice!

• Commissioner

unknown.png

Hey @efiug

Welcome to the VHL, I am the GM of the Ottawa Lynx. We won the Founder's Cup last season and are looking to make a run at it again this season!  We have a storied tradition of winning. We're in need of a starting goalie and that can you be you if you stay active! If you would like to be a part of the Lynx dynasty just quote this post and say Accepted!

Even if you choose another team, I wish you luck in your career! 

Hello @efiug! I am the Las Vegas Aces GM. Welcome to the league!

I can confidently say that we have the best roster in the league right now. We have the two top point scorers in the league, and one of the best defense cores. Our only lacking area is the goaltender position.

We don't have a goalie. We want you to be our starting goaltender! Being the starter for a top notch team is not an everyday opportunity. With you in net, the Aces can easily become favorites to win the Founders Cup this season.

If you are interested, quote this offer and say "Accept"!

Hello @efiug! Welcome back!!!

Im the Halifax GM and I’d like to cut to the chase! We do not have a goalie, and with you around actively gaining TPE, I could see us going deep this season.

You’d be the starter for us here in Halifax and as a fellow goalie myself, I’d love to make you an all star in net.

Quote this and say accepted if you’re interested!

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

Q927fB2.png&key=7e7062a3158a5e9bc3a7845d

@efiug HJKASEDFHASEHGRISDAFGHIAUWETHESIDUFGSHADF SOMEONE FINALLY CREATED A GOALIE!

Anyway, you probably know by now that I'd like you to join the Hounds. We're a team that's looking for success this season, and I think having a new goalie would be perfect for our playoff run.

If you sign with the Hounds, you won't be the clear-cut #1 yet, but if you're active enough you'll very likely take over the role, being our starter for most games in the remainder of the regular season and throughout our entire time in the playoffs.

If this sounds good to you, just quote me and accept--you know what to do.

Happy to see you recreate! Best of luck.

-Gustav

logo is swag money, I accept