CHECK OUT MY NEW CAT GIF

Advantage

I fucking hate cats. They are the furthest thing from adorable that I have ever seen. They are jumpy, they are frantic, they don't show good love or affection. Like seriously is a cat anything in relation to a fucking dog? Of course not. Dogs are the shit in comparison to cats. It doesn't surprise me Chris that you are a cat person because like cats you fail in comparison to the real deal. Sullivan is the cat to Braxtons dog for example. You as NY GM fails is the cat to me as GM. 

It is at this point that I urge the VHL faithful to hijack this thread Daniel Bryan style. Turn this thread into something about dogs, hell anything other than cats. (Or Malls) Fucking cats. I can't believe that you seriously think cats are adorable. This is making me question everything I think and know about you for sure. 

So now that all this is out of the way. VHL make a decision. Cats or dogs? Hell Cats or literally almost anything else. But be warned, if you choose cats....you are the stain of society. You are barely even a person in the eyes of real legitimate people. Let it be known that those who drink scotch, those who don't go to malls and those who represent amazing humans say no to cats! 

I fucking hate cats. They are the furthest thing from adorable that I have ever seen. They are jumpy, they are frantic, they don't show good love or affection. Like seriously is a cat anything in relation to a fucking dog? Of course not. Dogs are the shit in comparison to cats. It doesn't surprise me Chris that you are a cat person because like cats you fail in comparison to the real deal. Sullivan is the cat to Braxtons dog for example. You as NY GM fails is the cat to me as GM. 

It is at this point that I urge the VHL faithful to hijack this thread Daniel Bryan style. Turn this thread into something about dogs, hell anything other than cats. (Or Malls) Fucking cats. I can't believe that you seriously think cats are adorable. This is making me question everything I think and know about you for sure. 

So now that all this is out of the way. VHL make a decision. Cats or dogs? Hell Cats or literally almost anything else. But be warned, if you choose cats....you are the stain of society. You are barely even a person in the eyes of real legitimate people. Let it be known that those who drink scotch, those who don't go to malls and those who represent amazing humans say no to cats! 

Funny-gif-cat-shaking-hands.gif

Still a better love story than Twilight.

I bet you're fun at parties.

I'm looking for more, Seattle Bear with me.

Guest Svoboda_3

I have two cats and apparently they want to kill Devise with their laser eyes..

124g51u.jpg

But really, I love cats and have two of them (Oliver in white and Lily the Tabbi). Oliver actually has the extra digits, meaning he has thumbs. He is more human than cat. He whines, sits and watches TV and has thumbs and actually picks things up. It's crazy. The only thing he doesn't do is complain about malls.

12210cm.jpg

2rgc4zk.jpg

Oliver has been the subject to abuse via tampon, poor guy.

On the whole, dogs are certainly better than cats.  They're so fucking happy and just love you so fucking much, unconditionally, while many cats are just assholes.  My favourite kitty (possibly pet) of all time was Fat Shit Cat, and it was mainly because he was so un-catlike.  He liked belly rubs, and liked to throw his arms around your shoulders/neck when you carried him, like a baby.  Like Oliver, he also liked to pick shit up, but I don't think he had an extra digit.  When we got him as a kitten we put him in the pig barn and rarely fed him, so he just killed and ate mice for like, a full year straight, until there was none left.  Then we made him go outside to try to re-acclimate to society.  He was almost immediately "playfully" jumped by one our doggies.  Like, I don't think the dog was intending to hurt him, but he was absolutely reefing on his ears and neck.  He didn't seem to give a shit though, and just kind of went with it.  They started hanging out a lot after.  I don't think he knew he was a cat anymore.  On the farm, we never had indoor animals, because fuck that noise.  But we let Fat Shit in whenever he wanted because we all loved him so much.  But anyway, he eventually got a tumour in his esophagus and died.  That was a sad couple days.

Anyway, nowadays we have these little shits running around:

hxevn1X.jpg

Ser Pounce

2dbiivV.jpg

Annyong

XIlZa24.png

Lady Whiskers/Pumpkin Balls.  I initially named him Lady Whiskers, but he turned out to be a guy, so I kept calling her Lady Whiskers anyway.  Apparently someone recently suggested calling her Pumpkin, but this got bastardized into Pumpkin Balls because of course it did.  And yeah, there's Marley in the reflection, it was an accidentally brilliant picture.

Speaking of Marley, I love that bitch:

4MHpco8.jpg

I think I've posted this one before, because I remember Mike or Fong or Jeff or someone commenting on the dented car.

OuWzp3A.jpg

There's her pretending to be a sweetheart.  In reality she's a bit of a sociopath.  It's wonderful.

Her and Lady Whiskers are BFFs now.  I don't know how, because at one point in her life Marley legit wanted to kill ALL the kittens.  Here they are hanging out on the deck:

igfvVsj.jpg

UgSSEXf.jpg

So yeah, my vote goes to puppies and Fat Shit Cat.

I can totally agree to this! Dogs has always been the shit for me since I was like 4 years old. Cats are pale in comparasion especially because of his merciless claws and intimidating (or not) glare. Dogs are so much more adorable, to top it all of. This one time I was riding my motorbike and these 3 little white puppies were being all adorable and showing off their teamwork and stuff. They were all biting on a single leaf, trying to take it inside the house or something and it was so adorable I didn't pay attention to the road. Almost crashed into a car, I shit you not, so close. But I knew if I had crashed into that car, I would have still fist my hand into the air proudly and said "I regret nothing".

2/10 trying too hard

Cats and dogs are both inferior. 

BUNNIES are the all great and powerful.

(although to be fair, my sister's cat, Tonks, is pretty good. One side of her face is brown, the other is black, with a line down the middle. She looks like Harvey Dent. Also, she has Polydactyly, with the extra fingers on each hand)