S68 Trade Deadline

Beketov

• Commissioner

The Season 68 Trade Deadline will be Wednesday October 9th @ 11AM EST.

Any members wishing to retire, and re-create for the Season 70 Draft Class may create their new players as of tomorrow, Monday October 7th.

• Commissioner
23 minutes ago, Kachur said:

So I can create my player tomorrow? Or did I misunderstand that @Beketov

Yes, players for S70 can be made starting tomorrow. Not positive if the portal can be flipped over early or if it just goes with the deadline ( @Will?) but we’ll make it work either way.

1 hour ago, Beketov said:

Yes, players for S70 can be made starting tomorrow. Not positive if the portal can be flipped over early or if it just goes with the deadline ( @Will?) but we’ll make it work either way.

Okay, let me know if portal flips...I want to make him lol

• Commissioner
54 minutes ago, Kachur said:

Okay, let me know if portal flips...I want to make him lol

Even if we don’t have it switch we can manually change the draft season.

• Senior Admin
3 hours ago, Beketov said:

You can change the NEW_PLAYER_SEASON setting in the admin anytime. Actually there's nothing automated with the deadline so you have to ?

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Will said:

You can change the NEW_PLAYER_SEASON setting in the admin anytime. Actually there's nothing automated with the deadline so you have to ?

I thought I remembered something like that but 90% of the time when I duck around in there things break because I forget there’s a button for it.

Anywho, the setting has been changed so new players created should be for S70 now.

• Commissioner

Meant to add this update for the GM's but forgot so I'll add it now, it's only 1 sim late. Here is where you all stand in regards to backup starts.

Calgary: 4/8

DC: 15/8

New York: 13/8

Seattle: 8/8

Toronto: 3/8

Vancouver: 6/8

Davos: 8/8

Helsinki: 4/8

Malmo: 1/8

Moscow: 18/8

Prague: 10/8

Riga: 8/8

As a note, these might not be completely accurate. A few teams have traded or released goalies so it's kinda hard to tell at this point if everything is accurate. I know DC and Moscow are listed higher than they should be though both definitely have enough. It'll be more obvious come the end of the season but if GM's want to be sure to avoid punishment they should check the starts of players they traded or released to showcase that they had played them prior.

@VHL GM