Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

@Berocka 

This is my formal apology,

I am sorry for using our combined heritage  to manipulate you. Although this game we were enemies I wish that in future games the Australian Alliance can be more then just a farce.

To everybody else

I has great fun, hope we do it again sometime.

1 hour ago, GustavMattias said:

One of the hardest parts of this game for me was sitting there thinking "hey how can I creatively kill this person off"

I think you did a really good job!

1 hour ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

@Berocka 

I am sorry for using our combined heritage  to manipulate you. Although this game we were enemies I wish that in future games the Australian Alliance can be more then just a farce.

To everybody else

It was a great strategy, although the drawback was that it made it obvious Berocka was town when you were revealed as maf. Overall you played a great game though!

2 hours ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

@Berocka 

To everybody else

All good mate

24 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

@.sniffuM how do I mod better

With your eyes closed.

You did a good job, most important is to be consistent and not miss your own imposed deadlines which you didn't. I'd say just have a few more roles, although I wouldn't acquiesce to those who want everyone to have a role, makes it tough for entry-level people to get into it and would be a nightmare to keep track of as a player imo.

1 hour ago, .sniffuM said:

You did a good job, most important is to be consistent and not miss your own imposed deadlines which you didn't. I'd say just have a few more roles, although I wouldn't acquiesce to those who want everyone to have a role, makes it tough for entry-level people to get into it and would be a nightmare to keep track of as a player imo.

So you wouldn't recommend a Blood on the Clocktower game where everyone has abilities?

Perse we had a 15 person game, how many would you say should have roles?

Just now, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

So you wouldn't recommend a Blood on the Clocktower game where everyone has abilities?

I'm looking into other games at the moment, actually.

Not sure we want to jump into something super complex immediately, but the next one I kick off will have more roles and will be more involved.

Just now, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Awesome! Consider me already signed up!

Nice! I'll tag everyone who participated in this game in the sign-up thread there. Probably coming in a few weeks or so, it's probably good to have a bit of a break in between.

26 minutes ago, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

I would say for a 15 person game with 4 maf and 1 cultist, 5 regular town and 5 power people (or 4 and 6 either way) would work nicely.