Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

32 minutes ago, Mr_Hatter said:

So if it goes to just mafia and vigilante, what happens when they kill each other. Tied?

If there are an equal number of mafia and town (with no cult), mafia wins.

I think. I'm too lazy to check the rules but I believe that's the rule.

The sun rises, and it's fairly clear who's missing right off the bat--big buff @Beaviss, the bodyguard for the morning search party, is no longer there. He hasn't been taken out face-to-face; nobody is stupid enough to try that. Rather, he's got a single bullet through his head. His house seems in order, though. He was REGULAR TOWN.

There's somebody else missing, though, and that's @DoktorFunk. He appears to have been given the works--tied to a chair, waterboarded with a "Make Love, Not War" t-shirt, and eventually killed the same way the mafia took their first victim, stabbed upwards of 70 times, plus another dozen or so for good measure. He was simply getting a taste of his own medicine, though, as he was MAFIA.

BOTH THE MAFIA AND CULT HAVE BEEN ENTIRELY ELIMINATED, SO THE TOWN WINS! Congratulations to our vigilante for wiping out 3/4 of the mafia--you may reveal yourself if you wish.

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@Berocka

@rjfryman

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

@Sebster03 (Regular Town)

@ColeMrtz (Cultist)

@TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

@Acydburn (Regular Town)

@Reverb (Regular Town)

@McWolf (Regular Town)

@BigBallerFromDownUnder (Mafia)

@Nykonax (Regular Town)

@fonziGG (Regular Town)

@Rayzor_7 (Town Cop)

@Erik Summers (Mafia)

@Cxsquared (Regular Town)

@Frostbite (Mafia)

@diacope (Regular Town)

@Beaviss (Regular Town)

@DoktorFunk (Mafia)

Role tracker (players still living):

1x vigilante

2x regular town

Thinking of kicking off a different, more complex game in the future, so stay tuned.

This game would have been a wipe if the cult didn't get knocked out right away, vig saved the town and was easy MVP.

Maf played a good game, only issue in their strat imo was that BBFDU and Erik were too vocal early (and I think they realized that as Erik pulled back once people started to believe Acyd/Wolf/Nyko were maf, but him pulling back as the most vocal members were picked off made him more obvious imo).

Also shoutout to @Rayzor_7 the LVP for being an active inactive cop.

3 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

Not gonna lie. I 100% thought @Berocka was the last mafia.

Would have been a strong move on his part to throw Erik at that point to have the town trusting a maf, but considering BBFDU spent a lot of the early game aligning himself with Berocka only to turn up maf, that kind of cleared Berocka in my eyes because it would have been a really bad maf play.

It's really a trip trying to be active and town enough that town won't lynch, yet also not too good of a target for mafia to kill, in order to stay in the game to get the kills.

If Doktor Funk wasn't mafia, I probably would have claimed vigilante, and the killed whoever claimed they were vigilante first, I think we would have been able to close it out. And if no one claimed vigilante, then lynched one and kill the other just to be safe lol, and I'd be the only one left alive ?

3 hours ago, .sniffuM said:

Also shoutout to @Rayzor_7 the LVP for being an active inactive cop.

I tried to lay low enough to collect a few mafia names before coming forward. Blame the Vigilante for murdering me.

I had BBFDU and Erik Summers, but then BBFDU got merced before I could pick up a third mafia and then I got iced

1 hour ago, Rayzor_7 said:

I tried to lay low enough to collect a few mafia names before coming forward. Blame the Vigilante for murdering me.

I had BBFDU and Erik Summers, but then BBFDU got merced before I could pick up a third mafia and then I got iced

Nah it wasn't me

My kill list was Acyd (didn't matter because mafia killed him same night I did lol. Check the story Gustav wrote, both front and back door broken in), then BigBaller, then fonzi, then frostbite, then Funk