Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

10 hours ago, Mr_Hatter said:

@rjfryman what are your thoughts? You've been suspiciously quiet...

Sorry its my birthday weekend. today is the day. i kinda have been with the wife all weekend. anyone with a good tldr. I trust other townies. If it helps and im too inactive you can kill me but honestly without the cop, we don't have any hard evidence and without roles that talk about hey this person went here and this person did an action i think mafia has this in the bag. But that being said anyone who has voted for me does seem suspicious. only a true townie would know how it feels sitting on their hands waiting for someone else so honestly i think @Beaviss looks super suspicious voting for me right after as well as @diacope I would laugh SO HARD if this is how you outed yourselves mafia. b/c If you look back Im one of the people who have been non stop talking about how town does nothing right now or how it could be different and how info is not real but if you have not looked at what i have said in the past or what ever it doesn't change the fact that Beaviss, that was super sketch.... Ohh.. Im innocent... Im in Mexico... Right when you think you can vote... VOTE RJFRYMAN...

If you are a true townie these two looks super suspicious to me.

Im willing to throw a vote at either/both   

Edited by rjfryman

On 11/7/2019 at 5:01 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Didn’t know Beavis was on vacation.

Ugh I wouldn’t like to ruin his day by kicking him from the game.

I think Beavis is safe a lot of pressure was put on the two mafia to vote for him

On 11/7/2019 at 6:17 AM, Erik Summers said:

Beavis is the only person Cole ever suggested killing.. hmm..

Another proof of killing Beavis

On 11/7/2019 at 7:45 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Keep in mind that Fonzi is weirdly quite for him. Also I agree with @rjfryman unless your trying to kill me ;)

You can see they did the same thing with Fonzi who was town

On 11/7/2019 at 9:41 AM, diacope said:

Mafia discord channel? Uh can I get that?..

This comment still doesn't sit right with me 100%

On 11/7/2019 at 9:42 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

I feel like Beavis or Fonzi even Frostbite (although he is on my SBA discord and I just don’t think he’s active at all)

each have a chance at being Mafia, just waiting to come on to finish someone off then claim they had work or vacation.

Again a push on Beavis and Fonzi, in this same light I think Frostbite is safe

On 11/8/2019 at 10:45 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

@fonziGG Just letting you know that your vote isn't counted you need to do it like this 

Vote FonziGG

But you would do it for whoever you wanted to kill.

BBFDU using Fonzi as an example was another reason for him to push a player that wasn't mafia

On 11/8/2019 at 10:52 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Yeah that's the joke, I don't think anybody else is jumping on a kill Fonzi bandwagon.

I don't want my vote to actually do anything.

Same as above

On 11/8/2019 at 11:28 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

What I'm thinking on the current users in question:

Nyko - Big influence, has been consistently active. I think it's just as likely he is the Cop as he Mafia

Reverb -  Nothing to go off, mystery man

Erik Summers - Similar to Nyko has been super active. Although I trust him a little more then due to not killing yet. Unless I'm miss informed 

Beavis - Killing him would fine to kill him cause he hasn't been active at all.

Only one he trusted was another Mafia member

On 11/8/2019 at 11:48 AM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

Also 

Unvote FonziGG

@GustavMattias

Him trying to clear the push on to Fonzi

On 11/8/2019 at 2:33 PM, BigBallerFromDownUnder said:

@Beaviss being cute and commenting that was cool twice but now it seems like he is just paying attention but being silent...

More push towards Beavis

18 hours ago, Erik Summers said:

Beavis has been suspicious for a while and everyone who says so ends up dead.

Once again

13 hours ago, diacope said:

Did you guys ever noticed this crooked book? 

*pulls book*

Secret Room Discovered

Sweet!

This comment also seems odd

12 hours ago, Cxsquared said:

Fuck it I still feel strongly about this. It's a gut feeling thing

VOTE Erik Summers @Erik Summers

I think CX is a good townie

10 hours ago, DoktorFunk said:

I think this is a better lead to follow.

VOTE BEAVIS

I don't know how to feel about this Dr Funk hasn't agreed with any other Mafia comments but was really happy to kill Beaviss, maybe it was all the propaganda.

The Mafia always pushed certain players they want dead and Beaviss is the only one left standing I only trust Beaviss and CX. Plus I still think I know who the Vigilante is...

Let me know what you think

9 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@Berocka - Me I am Town

@diacope - Suspicious to me, never really said much

@rjfryman - You 

@Cxsquared - Trust him with the Erik vote

@Frostbite - I think he is a town

@Beaviss - Safe I think from evidence

@DoktorFunk - I don't know if my judgement is clouded as I trust him but now thinking might be mafia

@Mr_Hatter - Not much to go on from what I know

My suspicion in order

diacope
Funk

Hatter

You

Frostbite

Cx

Me

let me know what you think @rjfryman also happy birthday mate, hope you have/had a good day.

honestly this is where a good mafia game always happens and where people forget that sometimes you need to kill off your own to throw suspicion onto someones else. not saying cxsquard isn't town but there have been many mafia games in my past where at a certain point you have to throw someone under the bus to get the team the win. 

personally if i was mafia and knew that beaviss wouldn't get enough votes b/c hes in Mexico and no one wants to vote a guy who cannot defend himself. I would be planting evidence early on, and just hope that it works out in the end. idk. thats just my 3d chess doing stupid things in my head. that being said the fact that diacope is on the top of your list and was super happy to vote me i don't mind voting him this time around.

2 minutes ago, rjfryman said:

honestly this is where a good mafia game always happens and where people forget that sometimes you need to kill off your own to throw suspicion onto someones else. not saying cxsquard isn't town but there have been many mafia games in my past where at a certain point you have to throw someone under the bus to get the team the win. 

Yeah that is a possibility but he is the only one that I think I can trust.

Just now, rjfryman said:

personally if i was mafia and knew that beaviss wouldn't get enough votes b/c hes in Mexico and no one wants to vote a guy who cannot defend himself. I would be planting evidence early on, and just hope that it works out in the end. idk. thats just my 3d chess doing stupid things in my head. that being said the fact that diacope is on the top of your list and was super happy to vote me i don't mind voting him this time around.

Yeah so I am scared I will be killed off over night as I put in effort. I really am annoyed that I have tried to stay on top of this thread and have been not had any idea.

35 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Yeah that is a possibility but he is the only one that I think I can trust.

Yeah so I am scared I will be killed off over night as I put in effort. I really am annoyed that I have tried to stay on top of this thread and have been not had any idea.

Actually after being able to finally read some of the thread I think the next person to vote is 

vote doktor funk

OK, first of all, people--IT IS NOT YET THE DAY PHASE UNTIL THE MORNING ANNOUNCEMENT IS POSTED, SO PLEASE REFRAIN FROM VOTING UNTIL THEN AS YOUR VOTES WILL NOT COUNT IF SUBMITTED BEFORE.

Numbers are going down, and this time it isn't hard to see who's missing. @Cxsquared has been strung up in the lynching tree, just like the others--except this time, it isn't the town who did it. It's fairly clear why, though--there aren't any mafia-ish characteristics about him. He was REGULAR TOWN.

After the town (and Logan Paul) is done checking out the first body, they notice that @Frostbite is missing as well. Going to his house, they find him with his throat cut wide open. There's a gun in his hand, though--and a trapdoor in his basement reveals a storage room filled with cocaine. He was MAFIA.

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@Berocka

@diacope

@rjfryman

@Beaviss

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

Acydburn (Regular Town)

Reverb (Regular Town)

McWolf (Regular Town)

BigBallerFromDownUnder (Mafia)

Nykonax (Regular Town)

fonziGG (Regular Town)

Rayzor_7 (Town Cop)

Erik Summers (Mafia)

Cxsquared (Regular Town)

Frostbite (Mafia)

Role tracker (players still living):

1x mafia

1x vigilante

4x regular town

This is always the hardest part of mafia, because I feel like defending your cause is always the hardest thing to do. 

@Beaviss, I was following a lead and still, quite frankly, don't trust you at all. If you're not mafia, I definitely think you're on the wrong track. 

But, you're the only active one that I have any worries about. The less active members of this board are concerning because it makes me think they're just sitting back and laughing. @Berocka put frostbite near the bottom of his of his order, but same with Cxsquared, who was a townie, so either it's an elaborate plot, or he doesnt know at all. 

I have no idea who it might be, but its 9am and I'm not all here. 

1 hour ago, DoktorFunk said:

This is always the hardest part of mafia, because I feel like defending your cause is always the hardest thing to do. 

@Beaviss, I was following a lead and still, quite frankly, don't trust you at all. If you're not mafia, I definitely think you're on the wrong track. 

But, you're the only active one that I have any worries about. The less active members of this board are concerning because it makes me think they're just sitting back and laughing. @Berocka put frostbite near the bottom of his of his order, but same with Cxsquared, who was a townie, so either it's an elaborate plot, or he doesnt know at all. 

I have no idea who it might be, but its 9am and I'm not all here. 

I'm gonna be honest thought frostbite was vigilante. When he started posting coincided with the first killings from the vigilante and it seemed like it couldn't be a coincidence...

I was wrong. We have one left, my list still stands, but Beavis might have been playing us all and really leading the Mafia to vote for him. But it's still strange, I want to hear what others think...

Wow that's a big swing. Good hunch from @Cxsquared to pull out Erik, with his playstyle in this game I had a strong hunch he was mafia. It may have cost cx his life but he'll be remembered as the guy that saved the town from eminent doom.

Also vig for MVP, holy shit.

We're in the endgame now fellas. Really good odds for us to close out the game now. 

@Berocka I like your list tbh. Right now I trust Funk least I think, and diacope has been saying some odd things. My only issue with your list is that I come next :P I trust you decently, since you lynched Summers, though that could have been a long con but at this point you kinda have to trust actions, so in my book you are cleared. 

@rjfryman thanks for your thoughts, and cheers on your birthday :) all well wishes. I dont trust you, but I also don't distrust you. Hard for me to say. Reading your recent reasoning on the thread, it seems fair enough, but I just dont have anything on you. 

40 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Wow that's a big swing. Good hunch from @Cxsquared to pull out Erik, with his playstyle in this game I had a strong hunch he was mafia. It may have cost cx his life but he'll be remembered as the guy that saved the town from eminent doom.

Also vig for MVP, holy shit.

Lol I keep forgetting you aren't in the game and are just commenting lol, I keep getting worried I have to think about another player

VOTE DIACOPE

My reasoning is the whole Mafia discord thing, it went on for a while and BBFDU liked one of the posts, I don't know it's the best I have to go on for the moment. If someone can convince me otherwise I might be swayed.

9 minutes ago, diacope said:

Don't believe him, Berocka is trying to place blame! 

VOTE BEROCKA

You have to make the vote in red like this VOTE Cxsquared to make it official.

I didn't do it, my defense is that Berocka has been placing blame this whole time. I've only retaliated to people who had suspicion or voted for me

You got the wrong guy!! I have suspicion rj is in on it too!!!

PLEASE BELIEVE ME I'M BEGGING YOU