Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

Well, we're officially kicking this thing off. You've read the rules (but I know half of you really haven't, so here they are again). 

I believe I've pinged all of you your roles, but if you haven't gotten anything from me, you can safely assume that your role is REGULAR TOWN. So, anyway, the first day phase begins NOW (and ends at 9 PM EST, when the night phase begins, and we just alternate every 12 hours). Begin and discuss.

We begin the game with roles as follows:

MAFIA x4

CULT x1 (can increase with recruitment)

TOWN COP x1

TOWN VIGILANTE x1

REGULAR TOWN x12

Players (in order of sign-ups; roles were determined via random selection so don't try to infer anything from this):

1. @TheLastOlympian07

2. @BigBallerFromDownUnder

3. @ColeMrtz

4. @Nykonax

5. @Berocka

6. @diacope

7. @rjfryman

8. @McWolf

9. @fonziGG

10. @Reverb

11. @Cxsquared

12. @Erik Summers

13. @Acydburn

14. @Frostbite

15. @Beaviss

16. @Rayzor_7

17. @DoktorFunk

18. @Sebster03

19. @Mr_Hatter

6 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

I think we should elect a town undertaker to write obituaries and bury the dead in our town. Who would like to run for the position?

we should first hire a super market cashier. I've been waiting in line for 2 straight days

10 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

What are you, some kinda vigilante?

No if I was a vigilante I would have already killed some one. I'm proposing we kill someone democratically. Look at it this way. If we don't kill anyone there's a 100% a mafia member doesn't die today, but if we, the town,  kill someone there's a chance it's mafia.

8 minutes ago, Erik Summers said:

I think we should elect a town undertaker to write obituaries and bury the dead in our town. Who would like to run for the position?

but yes.

that and maybe a mayor to lead discussion or something?

we'd inevitably kill him because we're a riot, but at least he knows he'd jump into

1 minute ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Can you elaborate @Cxsquared? Because right now that's a 5/19 chance to kill non-town (5/18 if we trust that you are town, unless you are putting yourself on the block lol) which is pretty poor odds...

The only way we can win as town is by killing. It's a risk we must take. Obviously we don't have any info so it's a big risk but we also risk wasting a day of killing which might be the difference maker in the end.

• Commissioner
40 minutes ago, Cxsquared said:

The only way we can win as town is by killing. It's a risk we must take. Obviously we don't have any info so it's a big risk but we also risk wasting a day of killing which might be the difference maker in the end.

This dude being mad aggressive.. just saying