Cult in the Jungle Republic: OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Gustav

1 hour ago, Mr_Hatter said:

Why should we not vote for you? What is your defense?

I provided a list of evidence and spent a lot of time proving I am town. If you don't believe me vote for me but I am town.

I voted for Erik with CX.

What is your defence?

10 hours ago, GustavMattias said:

@DoktorFunk - Who are you suspicious of most?
@rjfryman - Who is your second pick after diacope?

@Beaviss - What are you thinking? Is Mexico good?
@Mr_Hatter - Thoughts who do you think is guilty?
@diacope - If you weren't to vote for me who would you pick?

1 minute ago, Berocka said:

I'm back in Canada I think we vote Funk

31 minutes ago, diacope said:

I didn't do it, my defense is that Berocka has been placing blame this whole time. I've only retaliated to people who had suspicion or voted for me

You got the wrong guy!! I have suspicion rj is in on it too!!!

PLEASE BELIEVE ME I'M BEGGING YOU

Rj can't be in on it too, there is only one mafia left. I feel like this solidifies it.

4 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Based of recent responses, diacope, then Funk, then rjfryman, then beaviss, then you, then me.

33 minutes ago, Berocka said:

I provided a list of evidence and spent a lot of time proving I am town. If you don't believe me vote for me but I am town.

I voted for Erik with CX.

What is your defence?

You misinterpreted me, I was referring to diacope, asking what their defense was. As I stated earlier, I trust you more or less, as much as I can trust anyone right now besides myself

2 minutes ago, diacope said:

Oh my bad RJ. Definitely Berocka, look at all his past posts, very suspicious. 

What has been suspicious of Berocka's posts though? I haven't noticed any logical fallacies or anything. And actions-wise he did vote out a mafia member, which could be a long con but unlikely, because it would have been really easy to just vote out beaviss earlier instead.

Announcement:

It's likely that the VHLM draft will extend past 9:00. I'll say this now to prevent people trying to sneak votes in late: ALL VOTES MUST BE SUBMITTED BEFORE 9:00 EST IN ORDER TO COUNT. Whether I get the announcement post up then or not (and it's likely that I won't), no vote after that point will be counted.

Good luck to all, not that that's possible.

Just now, Mr_Hatter said:

What has been suspicious of Berocka's posts though? I haven't noticed any logical fallacies or anything. And actions-wise he did vote out a mafia member, which could be a long con but unlikely, because it would have been really easy to just vote out beaviss earlier instead.

That's exactly what a real mafia member would do, he always points the finger at everybody else! Come on I'm the character in every scary movie you wish didn't get killed off, don't stay on trend!

1 minute ago, diacope said:

That's exactly what a real mafia member would do, he always points the finger at everybody else! Come on I'm the character in every scary movie you wish didn't get killed off, don't stay on trend!

I just feel like you are panicking a lot and haven't found anything that sticks that you've said about Berocka, and are kinda throwing out whatever you can think of. Unless you can give me a better reason to not vote you, which I am not opposed to listening to, then this will stand

VOTE DIACOPE

3 minutes ago, diacope said:

Why do you need evidence to vote for somebody? Too much information is something a real killer would do, I'm just helpless sitting here.. 

That was my reasoning for Berocka. He's not really made decisions without the support of others, ever. Always waited for someone else's vote. To an extent, it could be argued that he wants to present a solid front against the mafia, but I'm not so sure. 

Not that it changes anything, but

VOTE BEROCKA

7 minutes ago, DoktorFunk said:

That was my reasoning for Berocka. He's not really made decisions without the support of others, ever. Always waited for someone else's vote. To an extent, it could be argued that he wants to present a solid front against the mafia, but I'm not so sure. 

Not that it changes anything, but

VOTE BEROCKA

I argued against voting on Acyd and Nyko. I was the first one to put blame on Erik Summers but no one thought it was legit. I spent all night doing research, my alliance with BBFDU has nothing to do with my actual thoughts.

The fact that Funk is siding with diacope makes it seem like diacope might be innocent, and Funk is trying to align himself with the innocent town, lynched by Berocka, thus swaying us to his side, against Berocka this next day cycle. That might be a bit of a stretch though, and I don't blame Funk for distancing himself from all the people with him at number 2 on their lists. 

23 minutes ago, diacope said:

Why do you need evidence to vote for somebody? Too much information is something a real killer would do, I'm just helpless sitting here.. You got the wrong guy I'm telling ya.. This is insane!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you don't have evidence, or an argument for it, then what do you have? Like you have to look at something to make a decision. 

2 hours ago, Berocka said:

vote doktorfunk

As the day comes to an end, the town runs around yelling at each other, frantically throwing out accusations in an attempt to snuff out the mafia once and for all.

"It's Berocka!" says one group. "It's Diacope!" says another. "It's DoktorFunk!" says Beaviss, after he's officially allowed to.

In the end, the group wanting to kill @diacope gets to their target first, and that's exactly what happens. He dies screaming at the rest, and that's that. It turns out he's right, though--he was REGULAR TOWN.

Night begins with only one mafia member left. What will happen?

Tracker:

Spoiler

Living:

@Berocka

@rjfryman

@Beaviss

@DoktorFunk

@Mr_Hatter

Dead:

Sebster03 (Regular Town)

ColeMrtz (Cultist)

TheLastOlympian07 (Regular Town)

Acydburn (Regular Town)

Reverb (Regular Town)

McWolf (Regular Town)

BigBallerFromDownUnder (Mafia)

Nykonax (Regular Town)

fonziGG (Regular Town)

Rayzor_7 (Town Cop)

Erik Summers (Mafia)

Cxsquared (Regular Town)

Frostbite (Mafia)

diacope (Regular Town)

Role tracker (players still living):

1x mafia

1x vigilante

3x regular town

23 minutes ago, Berocka said:

@GustavMattias If mafia targets vigilante and visa versa who dies?

In this game, they'd both die. Other games may have more complicated rules as to who gets to kill who, but here they'd both wipe each other out.