Why Are New Members So Enraged

frescoelmo

Fuckin Gen Z... To pick up your participation award and 9TPE welfare claim, please report to the VHL Department of Services in Western Oklahoma

Anyways, here's 10 things I thought about this weekend:

1) Why does Apple pay have a card for apply pay, if literally its sole purpose is to not require a card 

2) How much longer will Canada go without a stanley cup trophy (I'm guessing 15 years)

3) WHO IS LADY BYNG and why would anyone want this award

4) Softball playoffs in sub-40 temperatures or hockey in over-70 temperatures (both outdoor, both in Fahrenheit because america)

5) If someone bought twitter and closed the company, would you be happy? (i would)

6) Over/under Charles Drumm (yes, I have a player) to get 600TPE without doing a single PT (I don't think I've done one yet).  This post is now VHL-relevant.

7-9) Wendy's or McDonald's post midnight (only two options)

10) Shoutout to this post, which got 0 replies https://vhlforum.com/topic/72177-how-does-a-robbie-say-goodbye/ - I'm here for u

1) Because it was originally invented for people who were "card cutters." Ergo, folks who only used their apple account to pay for things. But this has become so widespread for so long that it has now gone full circle and enough people go "man I'd love a card to take money out of my apple account." At some point this chain leads to mass society not understanding how economics work, that's the end goal. 

2) 25 years. Canadian Hockey Teams suck. (LET'S GO CAPS) 

3) No idea, but you'd want it to be a sportsman you damn goon. Go back to Canada Tom Wilson!

4) Hockey, softball is for school children wtf. 

5) Sure, why not. Not going to stop seven million clones from popping up the moment you do it but hey maybe a few people would escape the social media hell hole from it so probably a net positive gain. 

6) I know you have a player, always on the trade block so I can see his name. Not hard to do so I'd say you can get to 800 without doing a PT. You'll find a league job eventually ya bum. 

7-9) Wendy's, MacDonalds is literally trash tier food. (Wendy's not MUCH better, but still better.) 

10) Ain't 0 no more.

Thanks so much for the questions @frescoelmo appreciate it! :D :P 

1) Why does Apple pay have a card for apply pay, if literally its sole purpose is to not require a card 

To get people to ask questions like this.

2) How much longer will Canada go without a stanley cup trophy (I'm guessing 15 years)

69 (nice) years

3) WHO IS LADY BYNG and why would anyone want this award

She's cool.

4) Softball playoffs in sub-40 temperatures or hockey in over-70 temperatures (both outdoor, both in Fahrenheit because america)

Softball for sure I'm not trying to die.

5) If someone bought twitter and closed the company, would you be happy? (i would)

I wouldn't care.

6) Over/under Charles Drumm (yes, I have a player) to get 600TPE without doing a single PT (I don't think I've done one yet).  This post is now VHL-relevant.

I hope so. That would be sick.

7-9) Wendy's or McDonald's post midnight (only two options)

7. Wendy's 

8. McDonald's 

9. boy you think you funny but look at ya hairline be looking like the macdondald symble

10) Shoutout to this post, which got 0 replies https://vhlforum.com/topic/72177-how-does-a-robbie-say-goodbye/ - I'm here for u 

Excuse me I replied... after you mentioned that I did not reply.

2 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

Wendy's is actually the only answer, I just wanted to see who is brave enough to endorse such a horrible franchise

The loyalty some have to McD despite the countless evidence regarding a multitude of things, not to mention food quality. Like I get it, McNuggets are alright but every pizza joint offers chicken bites ten times as thick with way better sauce options. But most of the beef options at McD are like...again easy for me to say as someone who spent years in his late teens early 20's managing one, but it's trash. It's just trash.

That isn't even factoring in the now more "Vegan" aspect where you know way too many cows are getting killed just so people can eat garbage quailty junk food, it's just silly. Was happy to see a recent South Park episode that at first was criticizing the "fake beef" movement in fast food restaurants, only to see it diverge into Cartman (the ignorant stand in character) not caring what is was made out of as long as it tasted like trash tier food he loved. It's almost like there is a practicality aspect to the argument, not just a damn moral one haha. 

17 hours ago, Devise said:

The loyalty some have to McD despite the countless evidence regarding a multitude of things, not to mention food quality. Like I get it, McNuggets are alright but every pizza joint offers chicken bites ten times as thick with way better sauce options. But most of the beef options at McD are like...again easy for me to say as someone who spent years in his late teens early 20's managing one, but it's trash. It's just trash.

That isn't even factoring in the now more "Vegan" aspect where you know way too many cows are getting killed just so people can eat garbage quailty junk food, it's just silly. Was happy to see a recent South Park episode that at first was criticizing the "fake beef" movement in fast food restaurants, only to see it diverge into Cartman (the ignorant stand in character) not caring what is was made out of as long as it tasted like trash tier food he loved. It's almost like there is a practicality aspect to the argument, not just a damn moral one haha. 

So I worked on the new McD headquarters downtown here and got to spend limited time with their upper mgmt... that culture is toxic lol.  Like, they truly think they are doing their customers a service with their quality of meat.