2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Was personally going to say Tinner. Young big bodied guy who can play physical. Maybe someone to half take on the caveman that is Milan Lucic.

he still makes some dumb mistakes tho. Cube isn't the best,  but at least he doesn't make complete mental lapses like Tinner does sometimes.

Was personally going to say Tinner. Young big bodied guy who can play physical. Maybe someone to half take on the caveman that is Milan Lucic.

Caveman? You meant to say Coward with a Stick.

Wait who is Cube?

I agree with Tyler, Murray is pretty much a walking pylon. He can give a big hit every once and awhile but he really doesn't add much else.

Wait who is Cube?

I agree with Tyler, Murray is pretty much a walking pylon. He can give a big hit every once and awhile but he really doesn't add much else.

Francis Bouillon.

Wait who is Cube?

Cube is Boullion -- I have no idea where it came from? I think it's just 'cause he's short and stocky and it's a nicer way of calling someone a chode I honestly don't know. All I know is if the Habs somehow manage to win the cup it better go Gionta>>Markov>>>Cube. Dude has been a Hab for my entire cognitive life basically lol.

Yeah Murray is trash lol. He blocks shots, but he's so slow it's really bad.

Yeah growing up it's funny, I always associate the Habs with Boullion, Quintal, Richer, Brisebois, Traverse and Weinrich.

Guest Svoboda_3

Cube is Boullion -- I have no idea where it came from? I think it's just 'cause he's short and stocky and it's a nicer way of calling someone a chode I honestly don't know. All I know is if the Habs somehow manage to win the cup it better go Gionta>>Markov>>>Cube. Dude has been a Hab for my entire cognitive life basically lol.

Yeah Murray is trash lol. He blocks shots, but he's so slow it's really bad.

Cube comes from his last name being Boullion. Boullion Cubes

1001029_719283412454_A_400.jpg

the wild better make this an interesting series. I wasnt too impressed with a 5 2 loss. Colorado would have done better

No they shouldn't. Cooke doesn't deserve to play, thus they shall be bounced early. Just like Lucic (groinchopper) and Neal (Elbowtothehead), then Jordan (Coward) Nolan. The goons will be losing.

Heatly deserves a fucking orange jumpsuit that piece of dog shit

agreed, if he was in jail Dan Snyder would come back for sure. If Snyder's family holds no grudges and even stays in good relations with Heatley, why can't you let it go?

that was 10 years ago, even if he were convicted he would be out by now. Such a silly argument. He made a mistake and he paid for it in a much more effective way than jail. Community service in so far as celebs are concerned, when the family of the victim is not wishing to pursue punishment, is the best way to go.

agreed, if he was in jail Dan Snyder would come back for sure. If Snyder's family holds no grudges and even stays in good relations with Heatley, why can't you let it go?

that was 10 years ago, even if he were convicted he would be out by now. Such a silly argument. He made a mistake and he paid for it in a much more effective way than jail. Community service in so far as celebs are concerned, when the family of the victim is not wishing to pursue punishment, is the best way to go.

He's still a piece of shit that killed someone and got nothing from it. Such a silly argument? They guy made how much money over the past 10 years?

Edited by Smarch

Guest Svoboda_3

I don't know why I picked Boston to win the cup, I fucking hate them and their language.

He's still a piece of shit that killed someone and got nothing from it. Such a silly argument? They guy made how much money over the past 10 years?

Like I said, if Snider's family is okay with it, why aren't you? It didn't affect you at all lol. It's not like Heatley is some sort of danger to society who needs to be locked up. You'd need intent to be a constant danger. AFAIK he's never driven drunk or stoned or anything since. Has he even had any brush with the law since?