2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Getting tired of your shit Pacioretty.. Y U SO SCARED TO GET HIT!? Stop getting rid of the puck for no fucking reason.

Edited by FueledByRamen

Habs are playing okay hockey but it's going to be a tough series. Holding onto the lead against the Bruins in the playoffs has never been easy. But 1-1 after two games in Boston is a good place to be. 

j.Bowman @jBowmancouver

Every time the Bruins win a playoff game, an angel gets it's wings taken away.

#Truth

Edited by Sandro

Tyler, doesn't matter if the family is over it. He killed someone in a car. Everyone has different views on forgiving someone who has done that. I know I will never forgive anyone, but that's just me. Smarch is allowed to hate him for the fact he killed someone. If you are saying Smarch should suck it up, you need to respect his views too.

Also, what was Boston doing this time? (I missed the game)

Tyler, doesn't matter if the family is over it. He killed someone in a car. Everyone has different views on forgiving someone who has done that. I know I will never forgive anyone, but that's just me. Smarch is allowed to hate him for the fact he killed someone. If you are saying Smarch should suck it up, you need to respect his views too.

Also, what was Boston doing this time? (I missed the game)

I just don't see why he's getting upset about it, it's not like the people closest to the victim are upset over it.

And they didn't really do anything although they dived a bunch like usual, but two of their goals were off of Boullion and in :lol:

I just don't see why he's getting upset about it, it's not like the people closest to the victim are upset over it.

That's fine if you don't, but it's his thoughts. i personally can't stand Heatley for many reasons (one being that very incident). it doesn't matter if the family has forgiven, Smarch is allowed too hate him for that reason. Why? It's a principle. Any man who kills someone through speed or simply a DUI is not a friend of mine either, regardless of if the victims relatives have forgiven.

Getting tired of your shit Pacioretty.. Y U SO SCARED TO GET HIT!? Stop getting rid of the puck for no fucking reason.

Because he was almost paralyzed by a hit from a guy he is currently up against in the series.

I'm cheering for the Habs, only team I have left to cheer for with a reasonable shot of making the finals. Ducks don't play playoff hockey. BB is an awful coach who coaches regular season offensive systems that go nowhere. Kings are winning that series. Minnesota I'd cheer for but it's tough to cheer for a team who literally Quebec'd their way to all their players. As in via free agency. Not even because those people wanted to try out Minnesota as a team either. It's pretty much that all their families lived there so they all wanted to go there. 

Although I support Bryz as being an NHL capable goalie, the Wild are still going to get murdered by the Hawks. Pens and Rangers are both auto hate because of me being a Caps fan so by process of elimination it's Habs. Ultimately though I wouldn't be surprised if we just saw a repeat of the conference finals last year. Kings vs Hawks and Pens vs Bruins. But hey I still have hope Habs go deep!

Fleury with 2nd shutout in a row do my eyes play tricks.  Pens winning their 4th cup in my lifetime this season.

lmao nah. They won't beat Montreal or Boston. Fleury turns to fufu in Montreal and Boston is just a lot better.