2014 NHL Playoff Thread

Enter the most boring finals. There are so many other things I plan on doing besides watching the finals.

Same here. That's it for this season for me pretty much, too defensive boring styles go up against each other. Zzzzzzz

What is boring about the Kings? They hit hard and play physical, could be some great goalie battles. Do people really only like high intensive goal scoring? It isn't like either team plays the trap. Also, fuck the Rags go Kings! 

They are just boring and the style is so hesitant when it comes to the offensive side of things. Sure they hit a lot, so do Bruins. However, pressing in the offensive zone is something I rarely see. Don't let these couple high scoring Kings games fool you. Plus i hate most of their players for being douches.

Then again, not a huge fan of the Rangers either but I can only hope Marty and the King get a cup. Screw Doughty.

Also the Rangers are no longer coached by Torts and certainly score more. I'm not letting these recent Kings games fool me, they do pressure in the offensive zone and when they are going have one of the most intense forechecks in the league. I get that nobody is cheering for either team, which is a fine excuse. But good hard hitting intense playoff hockey is something I see happening, with some very passionate fans on both sides. 

Honestly Kings weren't my first choice this year, I was cheering for any team who I didn't hate who hadn't won a Cup. But I don't like the Rags, and I have respect for the way the Kings play. They play elite playoff hockey, and I like that. To me the Rags lost a bunch of respect when they thought it was smart to replace heart and soul guys like Dubisnky and Callahan with over the hill Brad Richards who I dislike and Rick Nash who I think is a career overrated player. 

Guest Svoboda_3

Well considering it's a matter of one's opinion, I just think both teams are so fucking drab. In saying that, malls are great and as much as I want the Rangers to win over LA, I don't want them to based on St. Louis. So I guess I'm rooting for the Hartford Whalers now.

What. A. Fucking. Game. Amazing series, just amazing. Both teams are great, Chicago is such a strong team. So happy right now, let's take it all boys! This series won't be as lopsided as some think.

What. A. Fucking. Game. Amazing series, just amazing. Both teams are great, Chicago is such a strong team. So happy right now, let's take it all boys! This series won't be as lopsided as some think.

Very good series. Lots of weird bounces. We just didn't clear shit out in front of our net all series.

Congrats. :(

I dont know who i want to win. i want henrik and a.v to win a cup but not that baby st.louis

Why is he a baby exactly?

Asked for a trade after being originally FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY from team Canada at the Olympics because his GM was Canada GM.

Probably.

I think there was more in it. With Stamkos' injury and Marty as old as he is, he may not have seen a light at the end of the tunnel in Tampa. Gotta do whats best for yourself sometimes.

I think there was more in it. With Stamkos' injury and Marty as old as he is, he may not have seen a light at the end of the tunnel in Tampa. Gotta do whats best for yourself sometimes.

Yeah, but the timing and it definitely made the decision to ask for a trade easier. It lowered my opinion of him some.

Is a win/win in the end since NY made the finals and Tampa gets a 1st and could resign Callahan.

Yeah, but the timing and it definitely made the decision to ask for a trade easier. It lowered my opinion of him some.

Is a win/win in the end since NY made the finals and Tampa gets a 1st and could resign Callahan.

Yeah I like Tampa, so getting Callahan and a 1st is beneficial. Love Bishop too.

lol

I mean I get Habs fans being frustrated over Price's injury, but Emelin made Kreider lose his edge. It's actually very clear to see, but they'd rather have an excuse than look at the facts.