(S71) LW - Thomas Landry II, TPE: 30

Doomsday

Player Information

Username: Doomsday

Player Name: Thomas Landry II

Recruited From: Other (Returning Player)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 218 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Just now, Doomsday said:

Player Information

Username: Doomsday

Player Name: Thomas Landry II

Recruited From: Other (Returning Player)

Position: LW

Height: 75 in.

Weight: 218 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back! 

I got a spot on Saskatoon - only one left - so if you'd like to join us it's yours. 

Why not join a team that's 47-1-0? 

Unfortunately all I can offer you at the moment is 4th line 5 on 5 minutes, which ranges between almost nothing to sometimes ten minutes. 

Let me know if you're interested by quoting and saying 'accepted!'. 

Peace
General Manager
Saskatoon Wild

• Commissioner

Hi @Doomsday

Some other GM's may give you an offer.

I'm the GM of the Ottawa lynx and I can offer you third line minutes with the ability to move up the lines if you stay active. 

If not, I wish you luck in your career.

Just quote this to join the lynx.

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hey @Doomsday!

I am the general manager for the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and I would like to welcome you back to the league!

We are coming off of back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we want to try and make another run this season. I can offer you a spot on our third line for sure but if you continue to grow in TPE and progress then we could potentially get you into our top six. Regardless of whether or not you are in the top 9 or 6 you will get your fair share of minutes and special teams time.

We have a locker room loaded with active members and fun activities for the squad. We also have a very experienced group that will be able to help you with any questions you have regarding the league. 

If you want to accept our offer just quote this post and say 'Accepted'. If you decide to go to one of the other great teams in our league that's not a problem! Good luck in your VHL career!

19 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hey @Doomsday!

I am the general manager for the Halifax 21st of the VHLM and I would like to welcome you back to the league!

We are coming off of back to back Founder's Cup semi-finals appearances and we want to try and make another run this season. I can offer you a spot on our third line for sure but if you continue to grow in TPE and progress then we could potentially get you into our top six. Regardless of whether or not you are in the top 9 or 6 you will get your fair share of minutes and special teams time.

We have a locker room loaded with active members and fun activities for the squad. We also have a very experienced group that will be able to help you with any questions you have regarding the league. 

If you want to accept our offer just quote this post and say 'Accepted'. If you decide to go to one of the other great teams in our league that's not a problem! Good luck in your VHL career!

Hey @Doomsday! I am the AGM in Halifax and we’d love to have you! 

36 minutes ago, fonziGG said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hey @Doomsday!

Accepted, when's the first practice?

17 minutes ago, JeffD said:

Hey @Doomsday! I am the AGM in Halifax and we’d love to have you! 

♥️

14 minutes ago, Victor said:

holy fuck my captain @Doomsday

Very happy to see you're still around! Hope all has been well, I have very much missed this place. Saw the e-mail about how the S71 draft class was opening up and thought to myself, if Landry had a kid, this would be around the time he'd be becoming a prospect. So it happened. 

Got pretty misty-eyed reading some of the old articles and other media pieces about that Davos team, especially the All-Time Davos team and Landry's jersey retirement ceremony. Great memories, hopefully more can be made with his son now joining the league!

1 minute ago, Doomsday said:

Got pretty misty-eyed reading some of the old articles and other media pieces about that Davos team, especially the All-Time Davos team and Landry's jersey retirement ceremony. Great memories, hopefully more can be made with his son now joining the league!

Don't read anything about the new Davos team

12 hours ago, fonziGG said:

AmNOL53o_o.png

Hey @Doomsday!

Jesus Christ please make your logo smaller in your recruitment spiel

• Admin
1 hour ago, Doomsday said:

Very happy to see you're still around! Hope all has been well, I have very much missed this place. Saw the e-mail about how the S71 draft class was opening up and thought to myself, if Landry had a kid, this would be around the time he'd be becoming a prospect. So it happened. 

Haha, Davos has very much hit rock bottom since those heady days. ? Welcome to the Moscow Menace though. :P

I had by own brief period of inactivity, hopefully you'll have come back as refreshed as I did.

45 minutes ago, Victor said:

Haha, Davos has very much hit rock bottom since those heady days. ? Welcome to the Moscow Menace though. :P

I had by own brief period of inactivity, hopefully you'll have come back as refreshed as I did.

My problem was biting off more than I could chew, struggle to do it, then anxiety would effectively shut the door for me. Also didn't help with my last player that I had no idea of a backstory or anything to write about for him. I cornered myself into writer's block and effectively doomed him. Landry II, however... I have all the material I will ever need. 

I've also learned that if something is worth being done well, it's also worth doing poorly. Even if I can't figure out something to write, taking the Welfare is better than a zero. I have two 400+ TPE players, which should set me up with a solid welfare plan should I ever need to. I feel much more mentally prepared for this comeback.