Do We Need Another Recruitment Drive?

eaglesfan036

This league has been really quiet lately. I get that it's the holidays lately, but we used to run into those excuses before. It's the holidays used to morph into well it's the start of the semesters, oh it's finals week, or it's summer time, oh it's the middle of the season. The point is, the VHL has been way quieter lately on both the forum and discord according to my unofficial observation. We need more youtube recruits to stir shit up on discord. Or more edgy high schoolers like the OG Dil before he became a goody too shoes. Even @gorlab hasn't stirred any shit up lately. I don't pay attention to that thing called the VHLM, are all the teams being filled right now? 

Did you guys know that Victor is actually really tall? I would not have suspected such a thing, but he really towers over those wee little Londoners. Did you also know that the only place that exists in the UK is either London or bad teeth north territory? There is no other places in the U.K. 

10 minutes ago, eaglesfan036 said:

Did you guys know that Victor is actually really tall?

I knew this, and I know I heard it from you. I don't remember where though.

I think more recruitment would be a wonderful thing...if not now, then pretty soon. I get that it's early on in the playoffs, but I'd like to see at least something rather than the quite literally nothing we had this season (which I'm still kind of salty about from a Hounds perspective, despite the fact that we still managed to end up OK). I'm fine with not seeing many people roll in right now as we're in a weird spot, but if nothing happens by this time next week every third Discord message of mine will be an outward expression of idiocy.

...or maybe not. I've got no valuable picks in this draft, so not having any new people kind of works to my advantage this coming season. For the sake of league development, though, I'd still much rather see more people roll in.

8 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Didn't he just get finished with a prima-donna rant on graphic sizes?

Sorry for being passionate about wanting the VHL to look somewhat professional.

Maybe you can commission some hi-res VHL hentai pics that we could use in the portal feed going forward? lF8wWLA.png?1

1 minute ago, gorlab said:

Sorry for being passionate about wanting the VHL to look somewhat professional.

Maybe you can commission some hi-res VHL hentai pics that we could use in the portal feed going forward? lF8wWLA.png?1

I knew the H secretly stood for something other than hockey.

5 hours ago, Sonnet said:

Ask and you shall receive.

@gorlab I've already told one person not to give him ideas; now I have to tell another...

I guess I'm the VHL Hentai Police now? Someone make me a role.