VHL Magazine Power Poll - The Return

Toast

Power Poll 189  

28 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hello everyone!

I'm pleased to announce that come edition 189 of the VHL Magazine, we will be seeing the return of the Power Poll. I will be taking over for this article and I'm looking forward to discussing league events with you all. It's always great to see readers get involved and this is probably the best way to do so.

The question that I'm asking you all today is a topic being discussed all around the league following tonight's sim: the Continental Cup Finals.

Davos just came off a big win in game seven of the nail-bitter series against Riga, showing that they can succeed even when cornered. Moher showed up big time when desperately needed, putting up a .955 save percentage to help lead his team to victory. Davos are the regular season champions and boast quite the strong team.

On the other side of the finals we have the North American Champions, the Toronto Legion. The Legion defeated Seattle in six games and in the games that they won, they essentially dominated. Remy was on fire as well as the offense. Could they be a threat to Davos' hope to repeat?

Make sure to vote and explain why you're confident with your answer! Top responses get into the Mag.

Game one is in the books. Toronto takes the 1-0 series lead. Do you guys think LeBeau will keep up the strong play? Will any other players play a big role this series? How many more games do you see this lasting?