The Survey Results

Nykonax

Shawn was nice and gave me the results and I was able to tally them up. Here they are

Worst team to play for = Davos - 16/58 votes

Best team to play for = Moscow - 14/58 votes

Worst GM = @ShawnGlade - 23/58 votes

Best GM = @Victor - 10 votes

Most Annoying = @Dil - 12/54 votes

Best Member = @eaglesfan036 = 10/58 votes (guess being positive paid off)

Should the VHL Expand = No -35/58 votes

#1 Overall Pick Last Draft = Tied between Lahtinen and Edwin - 21 votes each

Cup winner last season = Moscow - 19/58 votes

Which team needs a rebrand = Davos - 17/58 votes

Some interesting answers include "Dil the idiot pickle" in most annoying, "Malmo" in most annoying, "Me" in most annoying.

The second place team for who will win the cup was Vancouver with 13, the two finalists Riga and Seattle combined had less votes than Vancouver (Seattle 7, and Riga 4)

49 minutes ago, Victor said:

pls... stop

Victor it's time for you to just stop.

You can't even construct a proper sentence, you're typing like you're straight out of grade seven. I really wish you would stop attempting to impress people when being honest and truthful gets you much further in life with adults than anything else (unless you want to be in politics, I guess). Everyone here is calling you out, not because the claims aren't possible, but because there are many different versions of the claims you are making. That is the top sign someone is fabricating a story, the fine details are never the same more than a handful of time. Also, just remember, OHL players are student-athletes and are actually expected to be above grade averages... last time I checked anyway.

When you claim things like you've taken Kastelic one in a one on one, or 'deked out' Philliefan, you have to understand that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to question you about it simply because of one thing: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck. You keep creating additional stories that only dig you further into the ground and now you've made yourself a target instead of simply stopping and saying to yourself: 'Huh, okay, it seems like they're not impressed.' 

You're not impressing anyone, and your trash talk is about as weak as a FORTNITE players. 

For yourself, and your reputation, you need to stop.

13 minutes ago, Enorama said:

Victor it's time for you to just stop.

You can't even construct a proper sentence, you're typing like you're straight out of grade seven. I really wish you would stop attempting to impress people when being honest and truthful gets you much further in life with adults than anything else (unless you want to be in politics, I guess). Everyone here is calling you out, not because the claims aren't possible, but because there are many different versions of the claims you are making. That is the top sign someone is fabricating a story, the fine details are never the same more than a handful of time. Also, just remember, OHL players are student-athletes and are actually expected to be above grade averages... last time I checked anyway.

When you claim things like you've taken Kastelic one in a one on one, or 'deked out' Philliefan, you have to understand that anyone with a head on their shoulders is going to question you about it simply because of one thing: If it's too good to be true, then it probably is. If it quacks like a duck, looks like a duck, it's a duck. You keep creating additional stories that only dig you further into the ground and now you've made yourself a target instead of simply stopping and saying to yourself: 'Huh, okay, it seems like they're not impressed.' 

You're not impressing anyone, and your trash talk is about as weak as a FORTNITE players. 

For yourself, and your reputation, you need to stop.

You're saying this to the guy who's never on Discord. Does he even understand what this is?

Just now, Banackock said:

How did this not take you weeks to pile up results? @Nykonax

literally just a countif function in google sheets. The open response ones on the users took longer, but it was very spread out that I just counted the names I saw somewhat frequently

dont worry I see the sarcasm :)